Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: Crystal G]
    #20206512 - 06/30/14 05:31 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
1 rack actually feeds your whole family? Because I've always eaten 1 rack of baby back ribs myself, in 1 meal. How many ribs come in a full rack? I'm guessing 24, right?

pig... :smirk:

I dont do baby back ribs, it just seems so gay

a full rack of ribs is about 12 bones, each of these is a rack and that's
about what I get in a single package for less tan $20

Quote:

Yeah I have no idea why chicken breasts are so much more expensive than thighs. IMO chicken breast is dry and tasteless, chicken thigh and wings are fattier and juicier and way better parts of the chicken.

it's white meat, some people hate dark meat, I hate the barnyard rats in
general but I do see a use for it such as chicken and dumplings, chicken
soup, and a few other chicken dishes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20206530 - 06/30/14 05:46 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:
1 rack actually feeds your whole family? Because I've always eaten 1 rack of baby back ribs myself, in 1 meal. How many ribs come in a full rack? I'm guessing 24, right?

pig... :smirk:

I dont do baby back ribs, it just seems so gay

a full rack of ribs is about 12 bones, each of these is a rack and that's
about what I get in a single package for less tan $20

That's interesting that 1 rack fills up your family of 4-5. I always finished a full rack even as a kid, but I always had a humongous appetite. I would eat 5-6 McDonalds cheeseburgers in 1 sitting all the time when I was only 8 years old. The funny thing is I was so skinny as a kid people thought I was anorexic.

You must be adding other foods such as potatoes and beans, and that's probably why 1 rack is decent enough to fill up your family. I have a huge appetite though, so I will frequently finish 1 full rack to myself and eat some carbs along with it.

TGI Friday's has a full 12-rack Jack Daniel's ribs with mashed potatoes and fries. The whole meal is like 2,000 calories but I always remember finishing the entire thing. Then I went to the movie theatre and ate an XL box of popcorn right after that. :lol:

If I were your kid, you would be in massive debt. :lol:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #20206536 - 06/30/14 05:53 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:

if you were my kid you'd be starving to death

meat isnt supposed to be a huge part of a meal, roughly 4oz a day is all that's needed.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20207803 - 06/30/14 01:57 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:

if you were my kid you'd be starving to death

meat isnt supposed to be a huge part of a meal, roughly 4oz a day is all that's needed.

Aww, you would deny food to a skinny tiny kid who is still growing?

Man, I remember my appetite was HUGE as a kid, way more than what I eat now. I would eat and finish 3 different appetizers (calamari, pizza, and prosciutto) and a HUGE plate of pasta (you know how American portions are with their food). The waitresses and waiters would always be in shock and surprised by how I ate so much.

I guess I'm lucky my parents always were willing to feed me so much. :lol:

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: Crystal G]
    #20208188 - 06/30/14 04:34 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (06/30/14 04:46 PM)

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: s240779] * 1
    #20231423 - 07/06/14 08:54 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a member of David Wolfe's website, thebestdayever.com. Every month members get to submit questions that David Wolfe will answer in a sesion where the questions are relayed by the editor of the website. For the recent Q&A, I asked, is it possible to get the right balance of fatty acids when being a vegan. This was his response:

Offlines240779
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: s240779]
    #20255409 - 07/10/14 09:21 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Haha, check this out. The reason this guy is receiving such hateful comments is because he's associated with the raw vegan movement but he eats bee pollen and sells essential oils that are made by a company that also sells whey protein.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk7QkjBTop4

Invisiblethelanzii

Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: s240779]
    #20255462 - 07/10/14 09:34 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Da2ra said:
I'm a member of David Wolfe's website, thebestdayever.com. Every month members get to submit questions that David Wolfe will answer in a sesion where the questions are relayed by the editor of the website. For the recent Q&A, I asked, is it possible to get the right balance of fatty acids when being a vegan. This was his response:

david wolfe :lolsy:

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: thelanzii] * 2
    #20255466 - 07/10/14 09:35 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

what a bunch of schmucks. snake oil salesmen :lolsy:

--------------------

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Offlines240779
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: thelanzii] * 1
    #20255702 - 07/10/14 10:26 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nemmies said:
Quote:

Da2ra said:

I would so much rather follow David Wolfe than Doug Graham/John MacDougal. He's so much more advanced and I would greatly benefit in the long term by following his advice. Here's his take on the 80/10/10 diet, circa May 2014 (for those not following, the diet invented by the guy in the videos in the first post):

Edited by s240779 (07/10/14 10:36 PM)

Invisiblethelanzii

#20261398 - 07/12/14 03:34 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Da2ra said:
Quote:

Nemmies said:
Quote:

Da2ra said:

I would so much rather follow David Wolfe than Doug Graham/John MacDougal. He's so much more advanced and I would greatly benefit in the long term by following his advice. Here's his take on the 80/10/10 diet, circa May 2014 (for those not following, the diet invented by the guy in the videos in the first post):

He has no fitness though.
He has an agenda to sell supplements.
There isn't much money in people eating fresh fruits all the time when your selling powders. 
Not worried about dementia, I eat lion's mane often.  Where are his sources about high carb causing dementia? 
Sure high carb diets can cause mood disorders, but so can low carb diets.  The only time I have trouble with my mood is when I have not gotten enough exercise or an adequate meal.  Many of my teacher's throughout grade school noticed how lethargic and depressed I seemed.  My parents raised me vegetarian, and fed me nut butters constantly and a general high fat diet. 

I saw vid  the other day where wolfe made a big ole stimulant concoction.  Reishi, cacao, turmeric, yerba mate, maca powder, mucuna pruriens, cayenne pepper... and many more.  That shake right there is a recipe for a mood disorder.  Nuerotoxin's and highly stimulating powder "superfoods" are hardly a sustainable method of eating.

OfflineHitmeup_710
bot
Loc: bot
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: thelanzii]
    #20261459 - 07/12/14 04:24 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Vegetarians & vegans are always so "holier than thou" its kind of ridiculous. I understand that V&V's are extremely conscious of what they put into their bodies. I respect this. My issue is they don't have that mutual respect for people with a more "mainstream diet". It almost seems as if it is just another way to separate themselves from others. I had a friend who became a vegetarian for a year to loose weight. His ass is right back to eating McDonalds. LOL

--------------------
"The problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it"-Albert Einstein

Invisiblethelanzii

Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: Hitmeup_710]
    #20261480 - 07/12/14 04:38 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vegetarians & vegans are always so "holier than thou"

That is simply your perception.  At first I changed my diet purely for my own hedonistic, selfish reasons.  My friends gave me shit for changing my diet and acting as though I was "holier than thou".  That was their perception of it though.  I never imposed my will on them, or forced them to change the way they live their lives.  Snobby people exist vegan or not.

Offlines240779
Re: raw vegan says humans need barely any protein and barely any fat [Re: thelanzii]
    #20261780 - 07/12/14 07:09 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nemmies said:
I saw vid  the other day where wolfe made a big ole stimulant concoction.  Reishi, cacao, turmeric, yerba mate, maca powder, mucuna pruriens, cayenne pepper... and many more.  That shake right there is a recipe for a mood disorder.  Nuerotoxin's and highly stimulating powder "superfoods" are hardly a sustainable method of eating.

Where's your proof that any of those things are neurotoxins. Also, I only see one stimulant there: cacao.

And I really don't see why someone would have a problem with exotic foods. Also, he doesn't own Longevity Warehouse (a guy named Len Foley does); his products are just sold by them (none of which include animal products). So he doesn't sell as many things as you think.

Quote:

Nemmies said:
He has no fitness though.

#1, what's your point? ...Not everyone has fitness. ...Judging someone on whether or not they're athletic.

#2, how do you know? So presumptuous.

People who follow the diet in the first post. Source: Anorexic, Old-Looking Fruitarians with Wrinkles

Edited by s240779 (07/12/14 08:34 AM)

Invisiblethelanzii

#20263441 - 07/12/14 03:43 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

He promotes health, yet he has no fitness?  Just by looking at his body one can tell he has trouble running around the block. 

So because someone has a body with little fluid retention, and low fat they are unhealthy?

Crows feet come with being lean.  Wrinkles come with being lean cause there is little fluid retentionunder the skin. 

Anorexic people do not eat 3000-4000 calories a day.  Please elaborate on how free promotes eating disorders.  It is not like freelee is doing a bunch of coke and starving herself behind the scene to get that lean. 

Are you an armchair vegan or something?  Cacao-neurotoxin, Yerba mate contains caffeine, which is a nuerotoxin, reishi- psychosomatic.  Someone who has been void of meat for any extended period of time would drink that potion and bug the fuck out.  Have you ever ate cayenne?  Although it is not a "stimulant" it is a very stimulating supplement just like many of the supplements he sells.  I ate a tiny bit of cacao the other day before I lifted to see how it would make me feel and I was up the entire night. 

He is promoting people eating stimulant supplement drinks, when that is not sustainable at all. 

I don't care where he sources his products.  He is motivated by profit.  When people eat fresh fruits and vegetables he does not profit.

Offlines240779
    #20265379 - 07/13/14 01:15 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nemmies said:
Cacao-neurotoxin, Yerba mate contains caffeine, which is a nuerotoxin

Where's your fucking source?

Invisiblethelanzii

#20265694 - 07/13/14 05:26 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Da2ra said:
Quote:

Nemmies said:
Cacao-neurotoxin, Yerba mate contains caffeine, which is a nuerotoxin

Where's your fucking source?

That shit is common knowledge.  google it yourself, not very hard to come by

Offlines240779
    #20266066 - 07/13/14 09:12 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes what may be common knowledge turns out to be unsubstantiated mythology. "Neurotoxin" is a powerful criticism and you have a responsibility to back up what you're saying.

Invisiblethelanzii

#20267975 - 07/13/14 06:29 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Da2ra said:
Sometimes what may be common knowledge turns out to be unsubstantiated mythology. "Neurotoxin" is a powerful criticism and you have a responsibility to back up what you're saying.

Nuerotoxin - Biological or chemical substance that primarily affects central nervous system to produce behavioral, emotional, or body-movement (motor) abnormalities.

Please tell me how caffeine and cracao do not fall under that definition

Offlines240779
    #20268030 - 07/13/14 06:43 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

First of all, that seems like a broad, totally inaccurate definition of the word neurotoxin. My understanding was that neurotoxin is something that kills brain cells and which, if used continually, would result in brain damage that was so severe that the user, and even others, would notice. Second of all, I fail to see how caffeine or cacao even meet the definition you posted. There are many people who use caffeine and cacao as mild psychoactives and would not report adverse effects (unless they used too much). Going off of David Wolfe, I've used cacao extensively, always mixing the powder into pure water, which is a very efficient and straight-to-business way of using it, and I would describe it as a mild psychoactive. Based on my extensive experience, I see no reason to list it as a substance of concern.

Hollenberg and colleagues used death certificates from 2000 to 2004 to look at causes of death between the Kuna who live on the San Blas islands and those on mainland Panama. The Kuna on the mainland do not drink the flavanol-rich cocoa.
They found that the risk of 4 of the 5 most common killer diseases: cancer, diabetes, stroke and heart failure, is reduced to less than 10% in the island-based Kuna people, who drink up to 40 cups of epicatechin-rich cocoa a week.

Studies Highlight Cocoa's Remarkable Health Properties

Cacao seeds are a "Super Fruit": A comparative analysis of various fruit powders and products

Edited by s240779 (07/13/14 06:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds