Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl
    #20162614 - 06/21/14 03:34 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

This article is so full of crap it makes my head hurt. Haven't been following legit prints but isn't that Monopoly one a known nbome one? (pics in article) Any cop who says a smoke machine intensifies a users high should be removed from the job because he's a moron. That is the only excuse for saying this clown has 3 pounds of LSD. There is no possible way in hell he has 3 pounds of LSD. In fact I bet he doesn't have any.

Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD
June 20th, 2014 12:27 pm by Rain Smith

Michael Paul Wartman, 25

Police seeking probable cause to search a Piney Flats home got their opening on Thursday, as what appeared to be smoke billowing from the residence led to an alleged $27,000 stash of LSD.

Turns out the "smoke" was a fog machine being operated by the drug suspect. Detectives say that in addition to 2,700 hits of acid, they also located a three pound, pliable block of what may be raw LSD, along with a large amount of the what's suspected to be the synthetic drug Molly.

Michael Paul Wartman, 25, faces multiple charges in the incident. He's currently held in the Sullivan County Justice Center in Blountville.

According to Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Capt. Joseph Strickler, Wartman's arrest occurred after a Bluff City patrol officer spotted apparent smoke coming from a home. At approximately 8 p.m. the officer stopped at the residence, 5021 Aberlea Place, and spoke with the occupants.

It was reportedly learned a fog machine was the source of the apparent smoke, with the officer offering to come inside, open windows and help fan out the cloudy emissions. Police report the homeowner, who rents a section of the residence to Wartman, consented to the officer entering.

That's when numerous items of drug paraphernalia were allegedly spotted. Bluff City police then contacted the SCSO vice and narcotics division to alert them of the discovery.

Strickler says that prior to Thursday's incident, SCSO investigators already had their eyes on the home. Approximately three months ago the first tips of suspected narcotics activity came rolling in, with police seeking probable cause to conduct a search.

When vice detectives arrived they allegedly spotted marijuana and digital scales in Wartman's room. He denied consent  to a search of his living area, with police then obtaining a warrant.

Upon execution of the warrant in the early hours of Friday morning, officers allegedly located 2,700 stamps of LSD. Police say the individual hits typically carry a street value of $10 a pop, bringing in the net haul at $27,000 worth of acid.

A white, pliable, three pound block of material was also allegedly located. Strickler says investigators suspect it's a raw form of LSD that's melted down and placed on stamps to produce hits.

In addition to the suspected acid, police seized a large, raw amount of what they believe to be the synthetic drug MDMA, or Molly, which carries similar effect as Ecstasy on its users. Multiple plastic capsules to package the materials into individual doses were also reportedly confiscated.

Confirmation of vice officers' suspicions on the synthetic drugs and pliable block await lab testing by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

A small amount of marijuana and multiple items of paraphernalia were also confiscated from Wartman's possession, along with a loaded 9 mm pistol. Police report the homeowner has cooperated with their investigation and has not been charged.

Strickler says the drugs, combined with entertainment equipment found in Wartman's possession, suggest he hosted or was intricately involved in raves where narcotics were ingested. Besides the fog machine, investigators also located DJ and lighting equipment.

"The lights, the sounds, the fog — it intensifies their high," said Strickler.

An investigation is continuing with additional charges pending. Wartman is currently charged with possession of schedule I drugs for resale, possession of schedule VI drugs, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold or stored.

Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD | Kingsport Times-News http://www.timesnews.net/article/9078326/smoke-signals-fog-machine-reportedly-leads-police-to-27-k-in-lsd#ixzz35GRaIVgu
Follow us: @timesnewsonline on Twitter | timesnews on Facebook

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9078326/smoke-signals-fog-machine-reportedly-leads-police-to-27-k-in-lsd/photo/19769

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: my3rdeye] * 2
    #20162623 - 06/21/14 03:37 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

"A white, pliable, three pound block of material was also allegedly located. Strickler says investigators suspect it's a raw form of LSD that's melted down and placed on stamps to produce hits.".......:lmafo::strokebeard3::lmafo::bendoverrover:

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Offlinemagicbroncoride
barbaric neanderthal
 User Gallery
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: jboredone]
    #20162744 - 06/21/14 05:36 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I can attest to the cops being a dumb asses. I grew up in that area (couple houses down sadly) and they are all dumber than a box of rocks. Not surprisingly something like this would happen.  Will make some calls and find out the real facts

OfflineXTCentral
Sweet Love

Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: magicbroncoride]
    #20162754 - 06/21/14 05:43 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Lol . . . cops really are the most stupid in all of society. It is literally their job to know about drugs, since they're enforcing laws about them, and they think that somebody would have a block of LSD worth $12,000,000.

"Synthetic drug MDMA, which carries a similar effect to Ecstasy"

............................... This has to be a troll. Do people really exist who are this stupid? I mean, even if we ignore the fact that MDMA is the same thing as Ecstasy, MDMA is a semi-synthetic.

Now they're literally spinning music as something that intensifies people's high . . . wow . . . soon Music will be a schedule I drug I'm sure. Why not?

The drugs intensify the music not the other way around.

Edited by XTCentral (06/21/14 05:49 AM)

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: XTCentral] * 1
    #20163196 - 06/21/14 09:18 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

"A white, pliable, three pound block of material was also allegedly located. Strickler says investigators suspect it's a raw form of LSD that's melted down and placed on stamps to produce hits."

:rofl2::blowjob:

probably play dough or something

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

OfflineJustamaninafish
Stranger

Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: prettyMushy]
    #20163484 - 06/21/14 10:35 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

In recent news, playdough and smoke machines are made illegal as they are used in drug production.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: my3rdeye]
    #20163749 - 06/21/14 11:42 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

That would really blow if it was all real L :frown:

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineKizzle
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: Sheekle]
    #20164816 - 06/21/14 04:38 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Never heard of a block of LSD before :lol:

--------------------

OfflineCamwritesgonzo
The Unflushable Stool
Male User Gallery

Loc: On Uranus Flag
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: my3rdeye]
    #20164965 - 06/21/14 05:17 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Is there no standard set against this kind of brutal fucking stupidity anymore? Shit, I'd pull the handle on the guillotine myself if I had the power. :facepalm:

--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #20165310 - 06/21/14 06:50 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

We need to start protesting having dumbass pigs like this on government payrolls, I say make them take IQ tests an such to gauge their reasoning skills. Also, why the fuck would he consent to allowing an officer in? So much BS.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineCamwritesgonzo
The Unflushable Stool
Male User Gallery

Loc: On Uranus Flag
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: musiclover420]
    #20165398 - 06/21/14 07:15 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

For fuck's sake, lbs of LSD worth 27 grand total? :goodluckwiththat: must have been some low-grade shitty acid.

--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

OfflineMrBlueYoMind
Don't do drugs (Without me)

Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #20165548 - 06/21/14 07:57 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

It was probably a kilo of NBOME and they added the carrier weight, getting 3 lbs total.  Either way, so many mistakes.  Why the fuck would they even want the fog to be aired out... if the fog machine was on, it was on to create fog....  I call bullshit.  They just wanted inside the place.

--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 
EVOLUTION REQUIRES REPRODUCTION

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #20165695 - 06/21/14 08:29 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

So any idea what the hell the block is I'd even active? It all sounds like crap

OfflineTripbin
Male
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: tacodude] * 2
    #20165796 - 06/21/14 09:02 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like the "block" was the dry ice used for the fog machine...

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #20166077 - 06/21/14 10:37 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Camwritesgonzo said:
For fuck's sake, lbs of LSD worth 27 grand total? :goodluckwiththat: must have been some low-grade shitty acid.

yeah when a gram is 15k to 24k depending on who you know

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

Offlinetrippinfloriduh
regnarts
Male User Gallery

Loc: Floriduh Flag
    #20166219 - 06/21/14 11:22 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

"A white, pliable, three pound block of material was also allegedly located. Strickler says investigators suspect it's a raw form of LSD that's melted down and placed on stamps to produce hits"......:laugh:

Maybe it's silly putty???

--------------------
:mushroom2:"Whether drugs lead to illumination or degradation depends on the spirit in which one takes them."

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: Tripbin]
    #20166228 - 06/21/14 11:25 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tripbin said:
sounds like the "block" was the dry ice used for the fog machine...

I hope so. It would be awesome if they sent it to the lab to test it. I wonder if it would make it to the lab before evaporating

InvisibleStygianKnight
A Mushroom

Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: tacodude]
    #20166300 - 06/21/14 11:56 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Don't you guys know anything?
You scrap it off and smoke it in a glass pipe to get high!
:durrhurr:

It should come as a surprise to no one it's possible to be fired from law enforcement for being too smart.

Offlinetrippinfloriduh
regnarts
Male User Gallery

Loc: Floriduh Flag
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: musiclover420]
    #20166317 - 06/22/14 12:03 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

People who have been up for days on drugs will do some dumb shit. Way back when, I knew a gal who dealt blow. She was going through some shit with her old man and was hitting the bottle and the nose candy pretty hard. After a few nights of this she had called the cops saying someone was in her house. The cops came in and checked things out and told her that nobody was there and left. She called again! Same procedure wit re-assuring her it was safe. Wouldn't you know, she called a third time freaking out. The cops asked her where she was hearing "the noises" and she took them up to her bedroom and pointed at a trunk at the end of her bed. The only thing they found was 6 keys of blow.....and fortunately for her it was a first offence....

--------------------
:mushroom2:"Whether drugs lead to illumination or degradation depends on the spirit in which one takes them."

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Fog machine reportedly leads police to $27 K in LSD Read more: Smoke signals: Fog machine reportedl [Re: XTCentral]
    #20166664 - 06/22/14 03:03 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

XTCentral said:
Lol . . . cops really are the most stupid in all of society. It is literally their job to know about drugs, since they're enforcing laws about them, and they think that somebody would have a block of LSD worth $12,000,000.

This is why I have my doubts they ever come on a site like this to do research for their jobs. They think we are all just dumb druggies and can learn nothing from us, yet a typical 17 year old poster on shroomery with 200 posts has way more knowledge that your average narc. And when the narc is in buttfuck TN it's even worse. These guys should be experts on drugs but all they know how to do is arrest people and scare parents, they know very very little about drugs.
Anyway I found zero posts saying those Monopoly tabs are real and they sell them on key z so this guy sounds like part of the problem (an RC seller) instead of a good guy (an LSD seller). He doesn't look like he could afford 2700 hits of real LSD.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules