Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
3.5 Grams Trip Report
    #2011404 - 10/15/03 03:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So I ingested 3.5 grams of some nice stems, with a few small caps at a music festival last weekend.

Initially I went to check out the Wailers while I waited for the trip to commence.  Right as we got there, however, my buddy (who had also eaten 3.5 grams) needed to get back to our campsite to lie down and take it.  In fact he dropped to the ground as he "was hit by it all" on the way out :smile:  Oops, yea he's just really drunk mr. secuirty guard :P

So I sat my buddy down and went back to see the Wailers.  They had great energy, and I thourghouly enjoyed their set.  As I was leaving, however, things began to get interesting.

Plants began to grow and I saw how their growth represented influence of a higher order, that they did not grow, they let a higher being choose their path.  I managed to get back to my campsite without too many complications.  I still wasn't under the full effects yet so I jammed out on some bongos with some friends on mandolin and other hand drums :smile:

Soon I had to lay down on the ground and let it hit me.  I don't remember nearly all of what happened, but I can try to share some specific moments :smile:

From my position, looking up at the trees around me, I saw god running through them.  I saw that they were totally unbiased expressions of the "god force".  I then began to see that everything we know is under the same influence of said force, although some beings choose to cloud their "receptors" so to speak.

Then I remember being with/in/around the prescence of a huge compilation of waves, each wave being a fractal of the larger, it's relatively difficult to explain, especially considering I don't remember the details (sadly) now.  I do, however, remember thinking that that is god, and we are all part of it.  However, I almost had an emotionless or empty feeling associated with seeing it.  Almost like, this is it.  There is no more.

Also some time within that trance some crazy images/art were conjured up (with the help of DJ Logic spinning in the background).  What I would give to be able to recreate some of the images :laugh:

All my buddies that were tripping (there were 4 of us) seemed to congregate as I was coming out of my trance-state.  So it was only natural to smoke a bowl.

One hit later I'm back in the throws, bringing about a second peak :smile:

I instantly begin walking around, and get totally lost on a straight road that's about 500 feet long.  As I'm passing by a group of people they instanly shine thier flashlights on me, and say something like "Hey, you can't be walking around barefoot here!" and advance on me.  Needless to say I'm scared shitless at this point, but when they get up on me the 2 or 3 guys give me a huge hug and say they're only kidding, we're in hippyland ffs  :heartpump: :heartpump:

That totally extridited my fear and replaced it with total love :smile:

Was a fun 3.5 grams :laugh: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: 3.5 Grams Trip Report [Re: Digs]
    #2011829 - 10/15/03 05:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Whooaa man awesome!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

InvisibleWizzang
Deviant

Re: 3.5 Grams Trip Report [Re: Digs]
    #2012762 - 10/15/03 10:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Digs said:
From my position, looking up at the trees around me, I saw god running through them.  I saw that they were totally unbiased expressions of the "god force".  I then began to see that everything we know is under the same influence of said force, although some beings choose to cloud their "receptors" so to speak.

This is the same exact thought that coursed through my head on my very first trip which was 3g, before it I had no belief in any kind of god or force, afterwards I knew I had been wrong.  Unbiased is key to this thought, the objectivity of "god".

Very nice report.  :grin: 

--------------------
I was once a man I used to know
He changed into a man I have been
And became the man I am today

Anonymous

Re: 3.5 Grams Trip Report [Re: SixCee]
    #2012770 - 10/15/03 10:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I did 3.5 grams in school a couple months ago. Hard to answer a question with a straight face when the teacher looks like a god damn card board cut out.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports