Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

where do i get my first tattoos?
    #20112817 - 06/11/14 03:51 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

i'm gonna get a ketamine and a dxm tattoo but i don't know where to put them.  i think shoulder tattoos look dumb.

i'm thinking like elbows or knees.

I would do my neck if it wouldn't make me look like a thug or whatever.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: teamkiller] * 2
    #20112829 - 06/11/14 04:06 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
i'm gonna get a ketamine and a dxm tattoo but i don't know where to put them.  i think shoulder tattoos look dumb.

i'm thinking like elbows or knees.

#1 I don't know how old you are but do think about your future work. Putting tattoos somewhere visible (some corporations require uniforms which are T-shirts and have a no visible tattoo policy) can inhibit your opportunities in the future. I am very very glad that I can cover up my tattoos with a T-shirt, because it is a pain in the ass wearing long sleeves at work during the summertime.

#2 Think about whether you will regret these tattoos when you are older. A ketamine and DXM tattoo sounds like something that you will really regret and think is really dumb when you are 30 or 40. I would have thought a drug molecule tattoo was really cool when I was 20, now that I'm almost 30 I'm actually very glad I never got such a tattoo.

I strongly recommend getting perhaps an image that is linked symbolically to a drug that you enjoy, without being so overtly advertising "DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS."

For example, I have a dragonfly tattoo that symbolizes a bromo-dragonfly experience I had in Japan. This is not so blatant that it looks tacky or like a walking advertisement for drugs. I also never regretted it because I was commemorating an experience, and not the drug itself. To another person, it just looks like a pretty dragonfly.

I totally understand it's your body. I'm simply giving you some suggestions mate.

Take it from somebody who ventures a tattoo forum with thousands of active members, I see A LOT of young people who regret getting stupid tattoos, poorly-done tattoos, tasteless tattoos, visible tattoos, and ESPECIALLY drug tattoos or tattoos they got while under the influence. As a matter of fact, one of our most active threads is the "Laser Tattoo Removal" thread.

Now, once you've figured out what you want I strongly recommend you go to a tattoo convention. That way you have access to many different styles and can pick from a variety of artists that you like.

For example, note the difference in style between these:

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #20112837 - 06/11/14 04:12 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'd probably get them put on someone else...:shrug:
:trollhide: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: vinsue]
    #20112842 - 06/11/14 04:17 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

i'm 30 crystal.  I'd get them tattooed on my face if it wouldn't make me look weird.  I'm thinking like wrist to elbow, then i can get lsd and 5-meo-dmt later

edit:  I did alot of drugs in my 20's.  I was like, looking for all this stuff in life like friendship and happiness, ect.  none of that stuff is real, it can't be counted on.  drugs can

For the past couple years now i'm realizing that drugs are probably going to be the most important thing in my life, and i'd like to start owning up to that.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: teamkiller]
    #20112887 - 06/11/14 04:42 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
edit:  I did alot of drugs in my 20's.  I was like, looking for all this stuff in life like friendship and happiness, ect.  none of that stuff is real, it can't be counted on.  drugs can

For the past couple years now i'm realizing that drugs are probably going to be the most important thing in my life, and i'd like to start owning up to that.

Okay, since you said that, I strongly DO NOT recommend getting a drug tattoo. For you, drugs are a crutch. But the thing is, life goes through phases. One day you will grow out of drugs whenever you find new hobbies and passions and new friends, especially when your life gets better.

I'm only going based off what you said just now, since I obviously don't know your life personally. But monetary or physical objects are often superficial passions that are only temporary, and aren't meant to last. It is not truly meaningful, especially if you are using it to replace true happiness or people. The meaningful aspect of a tattoo is very very important, because this is the number 1 reason people hate their tattoos, is because they outgrew it and is now obsolete and meaningless to them.

Think about it this way. I was super super into the Corvette cars when I was a teenager. So much that I wanted a Corvette brand logo tattoo on a tramp stamp of all fucking places. :facepalm: Years later, I stopped giving a fuck about cars entirety. Do you know how stupid I would look at my age with a Corvette tramp stamp? 

Honestly, that would be like the equivalent of an alcoholic getting a beer or vodka tattoo, or me getting a heroin or crack tattoo, because that was my crutch when friendship and happiness failed me. And at one point, I even wanted a heroin or syringe tattoo because of it. But now that I've been sober from heroin for so many years, I look back and think it would have been so dumb for me to have identified with something so strongly that wasn't me, and signified something so terrible and unhappy for me.

Like I said, if you do it, do it in a very very subtle way so that the link to ketamine or DMT cannot easily be identified.

For example, I got a bee on my shoulder because I was so into The Hive (the drug and chemistry board). This was at a time when drug boards like Bluelight and The Hive and Shroomery were my life and my only passions. This is probably the only tattoo that I have of mine that I think is really really stupid and wish I could take off, because I look back and am not into that lifestyle anymore, and am sober now.

However, I was very lucky, because instead of tattooing and blatantly advertising "THE HIVE," I simply put an image of a bee on my shoulder. I happen to be allergic to bees. So when people ask me about my bee tattoo, I simply say, "I am allergic to bees, so this bee is a constant reminder to not intake (or inject :p) poison in my body." Then I added 2 hornets attacking the bee, because hornets are predators of bees. Now the tattoo means something completely different, so I lucked out and no longer regret it.

I strongly strongly urge you to postpone getting this kind of extreme tattoo until you have thought about it for at least 2 years. This will be permanent on your body, do not make an impulse decision or rush into it.

BTW, I have always wanted neck and knuckle tattoos myself. I'm going to wait until I'm 80 years old and retired and then I'll get them. :lol: I want them to say THUG LIFE on my knuckles for my 80th birthday. :lol:

Offlinedpomalia
Strange
 User Gallery

#20112895 - 06/11/14 04:46 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Oh wow... probably time to see the psychiatrist

Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: dpomalia]
    #20112905 - 06/11/14 04:50 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

You should get them in jail. :rofl:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Offlinenewbie 86
Australia, Darwin
Male

Loc: Darwin Australia Flag
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20113013 - 06/11/14 05:58 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Don't do it I am tattooed from head to toe so I know what I am talking about alot of my tattoos are meaningful but you WILL regret getting those on your body!!! Don't do it bro.
How old are you 15 16?. Hi every one from shroomery been reading posts for years but this is my first post sorry for being rude!!!

Offlinespazmodog
Male

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: newbie 86]
    #20113049 - 06/11/14 06:16 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

how the hell are we supposed to know Op.

get them on ur dick for all i care

OfflineAninator
Flashtique
 User Gallery

Loc: Philadlephia, PA
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: teamkiller]
    #20113466 - 06/11/14 08:58 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

All of what i've read here makes me sad. TeamKiller i know you're smarter than this, I know you're better than this. you're right happiness is an illusion and it isn't lasting but acceptance and contentment are. The feelings drugs give you are not lasting either, if they were you wouldn't need to keep doing them. and you're right you can't count on others to make you happy, nothing outside of yourself is going to bring you the satisfaction and peace that you seek. You, Your mind, your heart are the only things that are going to do that for you.

While there may be a plethora of positive things that may come as a result from your experiences on these drugs, the truth of the matter is that they also have an extremely negative impact on your body as well. both of those drugs cloud the mind and poison your body. thats a fact that you cannot escape. i know you had said a while ago that you were even noticing pretty severe negative impact from daily use of ketamine. i'm not sure how often you're doing these drugs but you've tricked yourself and are lying to yourself. so much so that you're glorifying these substances as connecting you with "reality". i think part of the reason you've been faces with adversity and diconnection in the world is because that is the energy that you put out. you receive what you put out there. and maybe if you focused your attention on your connection and postivie relationship with the world around you, the world will reveal more of its likeness of you to you.

your sober dreams and visions are far more real and tangible than anything those drugs are going to give you. That being said if i were you i'd do some sort of abstracted representation of those chemicals  that can someday when you're ready to leave them behind can be a springboard for a better and more meaningful tattoo.

OfflineLordHuron
Browncoat
Male

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: Aninator]
    #20113470 - 06/11/14 09:00 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

on your eyeballs

--------------------

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20113494 - 06/11/14 09:09 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

On your forehead

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:

Okay, since you said that, I strongly DO NOT recommend getting a drug tattoo. For you, drugs are a crutch. But the thing is, life goes through phases. One day you will grow out of drugs whenever you find new hobbies and passions and new friends, especially when your life gets better.

I'm only going based off what you said just now, since I obviously don't know your life personally. But monetary or physical objects are often superficial passions that are only temporary, and aren't meant to last. It is not truly meaningful, especially if you are using it to replace true happiness or people. The meaningful aspect of a tattoo is very very important, because this is the number 1 reason people hate their tattoos, is because they outgrew it and is now obsolete and meaningless to them.

Think about it this way. I was super super into the Corvette cars when I was a teenager. So much that I wanted a Corvette brand logo tattoo on a tramp stamp of all fucking places. :facepalm: Years later, I stopped giving a fuck about cars entirety. Do you know how stupid I would look at my age with a Corvette tramp stamp? 

Honestly, that would be like the equivalent of an alcoholic getting a beer or vodka tattoo, or me getting a heroin or crack tattoo, because that was my crutch when friendship and happiness failed me. And at one point, I even wanted a heroin or syringe tattoo because of it. But now that I've been sober from heroin for so many years, I look back and think it would have been so dumb for me to have identified with something so strongly that wasn't me, and signified something so terrible and unhappy for me.

Like I said, if you do it, do it in a very very subtle way so that the link to ketamine or DMT cannot easily be identified.

For example, I got a bee on my shoulder because I was so into The Hive (the drug and chemistry board). This was at a time when drug boards like Bluelight and The Hive and Shroomery were my life and my only passions. This is probably the only tattoo that I have of mine that I think is really really stupid and wish I could take off, because I look back and am not into that lifestyle anymore, and am sober now.

However, I was very lucky, because instead of tattooing and blatantly advertising "THE HIVE," I simply put an image of a bee on my shoulder. I happen to be allergic to bees. So when people ask me about my bee tattoo, I simply say, "I am allergic to bees, so this bee is a constant reminder to not intake (or inject :p) poison in my body." Then I added 2 hornets attacking the bee, because hornets are predators of bees. Now the tattoo means something completely different, so I lucked out and no longer regret it.

I strongly strongly urge you to postpone getting this kind of extreme tattoo until you have thought about it for at least 2 years. This will be permanent on your body, do not make an impulse decision or rush into it.

BTW, I have always wanted neck and knuckle tattoos myself. I'm going to wait until I'm 80 years old and retired and then I'll get them. :lol: I want them to say THUG LIFE on my knuckles for my 80th birthday. :lol:

Are you high on speed?

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: Aninator]
    #20113529 - 06/11/14 09:22 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Aninator said:
All of what i've read here makes me sad. TeamKiller i know you're smarter than this, I know you're better than this. you're right happiness is an illusion and it isn't lasting but acceptance and contentment are. The feelings drugs give you are not lasting either, if they were you wouldn't need to keep doing them. and you're right you can't count on others to make you happy, nothing outside of yourself is going to bring you the satisfaction and peace that you seek. You, Your mind, your heart are the only things that are going to do that for you.

While there may be a plethora of positive things that may come as a result from your experiences on these drugs, the truth of the matter is that they also have an extremely negative impact on your body as well. both of those drugs cloud the mind and poison your body. thats a fact that you cannot escape. i know you had said a while ago that you were even noticing pretty severe negative impact from daily use of ketamine. i'm not sure how often you're doing these drugs but you've tricked yourself and are lying to yourself. so much so that you're glorifying these substances as connecting you with "reality". i think part of the reason you've been faces with adversity and diconnection in the world is because that is the energy that you put out. you receive what you put out there. and maybe if you focused your attention on your connection and postivie relationship with the world around you, the world will reveal more of its likeness of you to you.

your sober dreams and visions are far more real and tangible than anything those drugs are going to give you. That being said if i were you i'd do some sort of abstracted representation of those chemicals  that can someday when you're ready to leave them behind can be a springboard for a better and more meaningful tattoo.

i dont agree with this being a smart or more or less better issue, he has explained his reasoning for the tattoos and i say go for it.

i also think crystal has the best advice of making it a little discreet. i think blatant drug symbols and molecules are silly myself but that is just my opinion. 

get them on the inside of your bicep team.

i always try and put tattoos where they will not be able to sag much later in life.

--------------------

OfflineAninator
Flashtique
 User Gallery

Loc: Philadlephia, PA
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #20113626 - 06/11/14 09:54 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." - Kurt Vonnegut

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: Aninator] * 1
    #20113670 - 06/11/14 10:08 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Aninator said:
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." - Kurt Vonnegut

I like that quote. I see so many people getting retarded tattoos or filling up whole parts of there bodies with cartoon characters, I always wonder if one day they will regret getting them.

InvisibleMurph

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: teamkiller] * 1
    #20113811 - 06/11/14 10:54 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Dont get a tattoo symbolizing your love for drinking Robitussin, I repeat do not get a robo tripping tattoo.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: Murph]
    #20114715 - 06/11/14 02:43 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

i'll rephrase it in a positive way later.  hi aninator, i didn't think you still used the shroomery!  You should see i've got like 6 websites in my portfolio now, doing so much programming things!  I went to work at like 2pm last saturday and the guy the runs the company was still asleep lol.  this stuff is perfect for me.

tattoos are cool though.

--------------------

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: teamkiller] * 1
    #20114721 - 06/11/14 02:46 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Get a Nazi swastika on your chest, but do it ironically.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: fee]
    #20115558 - 06/11/14 06:06 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fee said:
Are you high on speed?

No but I was kinda rambling because I had just taken a xanax. I tend to talk a lot on downers.

Anyway, I recommend getting a tattoo of something else that is meaningful and there for you. For example, getting a tattoo of a pet is great, a pet will never betray you. Getting a tattoo of your child is great, you will always love your child no matter what they do. You should definitely never get a tattoo of a person otherwise, ever.

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: where do i get my first tattoos? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20115647 - 06/11/14 06:21 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Srsly ???

K and DXM???
Are you 15?  Who the fuck out of high school gets high on cough syrup? Much less wants to put it on their body to brag to the world that they are dipshits?

That said....I do tats  and I would be more than happy to do it for you. I think it would be awesome to do them in a larger scale , like going down each side of your back.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag