Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
HBWR seeds 'trip report'
    #2001279 - 10/11/03 09:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

NOTE: I have not obtained these seeds from any contest or giveaway at the Shroomery; I have purcahsed these seeds from a seed company.

Ok so my seeds arive in the mail, 35 all togethar. First thing I notice is that they don't look like the seeds I usually see (like this one: http://www.erowid.org/plants/show_image.php?image=hbw/argyreia_nervosa_seeds3.jpg) but they look like this: http://www.erowid.org/plants/show_image.php?image=hbw/argyreia_nervosa_seeds5.jpg

So I get a pair of scissors out to try to scrape the fuzz off...- I don't see any fuzz. Well they feel kind of fuzzy but I don't see any fuzz. Hhhmm it would be too much of a hassle to skin each of them.

So I read around here that sublingually was the best method to dose them. I put 8 seeds in a baggy and crush it up with a can on a concrete floor. I pour the powder in a shot glass, add water, and then take the solution in my mouth and hold it in for half an hour.

9:30 I spit the solution out into the sink. The shot glass still has some seed grit in it so I repeat.

10:00 I spit the second seed grit solution out. I return only to find some seed grit still in the glass.. so I eat it. I wash it all down with water and brace myself.

10:30 I feel slightly odd, can't really explain it. Quite possibly this can be placebo.

11:00 Nothing really

11:30 Nothing at all now...

Alright so at 3:00am I decide to eat 6 seeds to see if anything happens then. I pass seeds through lighter flame for a second. I chew the seeds and quickly swallow them for their centers are bitter.

I feel nothing again.
So waht happened? My HBWR seed experience was so dissapointing. Maybe I screwed up the first time and some kind of tolerance kept me from feeling anything the second time?

-Heart broken 6C

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrainsick
Stranger
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: SixCee]
    #2001322 - 10/11/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If I were you, I would have swallowed the solution, instead of spitting it out. Try again, only don't spit anything out, and if they don't work, they might not be very good quality.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: Brainsick]
    #2001342 - 10/11/03 10:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The best process I've been told is to take your seeds, remove the fuzzy outer skin (I used an emory board to sand off the brownish skin layer) and then put them in a spice/coffee grinder and make into a fine powder.  Mix the powder in some orange juice or yogurt and ingest.

I've yet to dose my seeds...I'm waiting til I can be around trip partners I trust for my first time on a new experience...but I'm definitely looking forward to it a lot.  :smile:

Good Luck!

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2001363 - 10/11/03 10:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It sounds to me like the seeds you received were inactive. Some vendors sell inactive seeds. The first I bought from eBay (vendor: seedrack.com ) were completely bunk. Then I got some still in their pods on the vine from a grower in Hawaii and those did the trick. It is a quite a psychedelic drug in the proper doseage but it is hard to gauge what that might be. For me, the nausea on the side simply made it not worth the trade off. The trip was mellow yet apparent, but that nausea for the first hour was just too miserable (this is the only drug out of many that has ever made me nautious).

I've never dosed sublingually, only by scraping, crushing, and soaking my seeds in Everclear for a week - followed by drinking the solution (though I was stupid and ate the seed matter too, I think that may be why I felt so sick to begin with). I recommend finding a non-polar solvent (eg. petroleum ether or if careful naphta) to treat your seeds prior to dosing.. haven't tried it prep'd that way though it seems to be your best bet in combating the nausea.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: geokills]
    #2001384 - 10/11/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Mine came from seedrack...

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
->Quote of the Moment :
----> PMs checked daily.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #2001563 - 10/12/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

1. You need like 25+ for sublingual... I like 50... You have to hold it for an hour +. With nothing added, just powder straight.

2. Also Tap water nulls the LSA to %90...

3. Seedrack have Argyreia Speciosa seeds.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2001598 - 10/12/03 12:37 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I did take 50.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
->Quote of the Moment :
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
    #2002138 - 10/12/03 08:37 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

35 seed hun sound like you got some seedrack they got shit seed there no good. The only goodthing is that you did not pay a lot for them. I hope not.

Get some from ... and enjoy

--------------------
DO what I Would

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: Remut]
    #2002160 - 10/12/03 09:07 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

First of all let me say I've tried a couple of ways... and fuck sublingual.

What you need to do is scrape the fuzz of and crush the seeds up and put them in a tea bag. Tea bags have very fine mesh and won't let  small particles through the bag. Now put this in ice water for 25 minutes and stir around. The things that make you sick, glycosides, are water soluble too, but they take much longer than LSA. Cold water slows down disloving, but not of LSA because its extremely water soluble. Does this make sense? So if you are soaking your crushed seeds over night its pretty much useless because all of the glycosides have disolved in the water as well. Also, if your filteration isn't good, tiny particles of glycosides are getting into your drink. I use about 3 shotglasses worth of cold water and mix it with one of those large gatorade bottles and drink it up. no naseau a good trip is bout 12 seeds...for me atleast.

Edited by Rebirtha (06/09/08 10:53 AM)

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2002453 - 10/12/03 12:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Get them from innerexotics.com. I got mine for a damn good price and they worked better than I thought they would.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2003156 - 10/12/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Chizzou kid we have determined that the seeds are bunk.  :rolleyes: Don't have a heart attack.

EDIT: Thx Strongbad.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
->Quote of the Moment :
----> PMs checked daily.

Offlineneophyteshroomer
enthusiast
    #2003295 - 10/12/03 07:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

WOAH yall r nuts, takin 50, thats killer man...
i wouldnt take more than 20

--------------------
Make Sure You Bring A Towel!!!
..... You wanna get high?

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: neophyteshroomer]
    #2005252 - 10/13/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hehe no I didn't take 50; I was merely replying to TheShiftingWall's stupid/dangerous/irresponsible suggestion. What a doosh bag that guy is.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
->Quote of the Moment :
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
    #2005313 - 10/13/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sublingual may me good, but I don't like to use 50 or so seeds to achieve a trip that I can get on just 7 seeds. The nausea for me isn't really that bad, and I always eat some candied ginger.

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

OfflineBreed
One Among Many

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: Funguy]
    #2005911 - 10/13/03 04:57 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

First of all, HBWR are crap. Any one with any actual experience with them will tell you this. They produce an awful coming-up nausea, cramps which last into the next day, a noticeable, confusing and depresssing come-down, and a 'high' that is characterised by extreme tiredness, nausea and very, very little in the way of visuals or spiritual enlightenment.

Second, if you insist on taking them, don't listen to theshiftingwalls. A low dosage of seeds is about 3, a medium 4-6, and a high one 7+ (courtesy of www.erowid.org). A dosage of 50, as said above, is stupid/dangerous/irresponsible.

I have one personal experience with HBWR, and wouldn't repeat it. My dosage was on an empty stomach. I ate a medium dosage. I remember quite awful nausea, painful cramps in the leg and groin area, headaches, and have very little memory of the trip. There was no euphoria. Any visuals I would describe as 'messy' and un-entertaining. And I gained absolutely no insight into anything except how I would not be taking them again.

There are much better legal hallucinogenics than HBWR, such as peyote, if you can acquire it (legal to possess that is, not consume), and fresh shrooms (ditto). Or, if you aren't concerned about the law - acid. Nothing compares to it (though I believe mescaline comes close).

- Breed.

--------------------
Man is born free, yet he is everywhere in chains. -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: Breed]
    #2005925 - 10/13/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Drugs effect everyone differently breed. Your SINGLE, meaning one and solely one, experience does not and will not determine the validity nor the pleasure/intensity of anyone else's trip.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

OfflineBreed
One Among Many

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: MisterKite]
    #2005951 - 10/13/03 05:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My comments were based on my experience combined with research presented from reputable sources, as well as others experiences.

I wouldn't feel qualified to make a statement on HBWR unless I had read about these experiences and this research.

Drugs DO affect everyone differently. However, I'll concede my opinions are directed towards HBWR when ingested in unprepared seed form. Perhaps with LSA extraction or the correct preparation certain unwanted side-effects could be eliminated.

- Breed.

--------------------
Man is born free, yet he is everywhere in chains. -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: HBWR seeds 'trip report' [Re: Breed]
    #2006486 - 10/13/03 08:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Breed,

You don't like HBWR because you had a bad experience and so did other people. Nobody is listening to me, and my method. I've posted it about 6 times and haven't seen one person on this board try it. My friends tried my method and it works well and they enjoy it. Down bring down HBWR because it wasn't prepared correctly. Thats like bringing down bud because you decided to snort it.

Offlinebluedolphin

Those are fake seeds, no shit you didn't trip! [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2010958 - 10/15/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You got fake HBWR seeds. They should look like the first picture, not the second. I have eaten up to 20 of the fake seeds at once with barely noticeable effects.

Sublingual works, and IMO its the best way to avoid nausea, cramping, etc.

But obviously you're going to need real seeds. Get some real ones and try the same method with 12 or 15 seeds. You WILL trip.

I can't believe all the BS advice people are giving without even noticing that those aren't real HBWR seeds...

Edited by bluedolphin (10/15/03 08:21 AM)

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Those are fake seeds, no shit you didn't trip! [Re: bluedolphin]
    #2016036 - 10/16/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Don't buy them from seedrack.com I made the mistake of buying them off ebay too they were really cheap. I was going to buy em off BBB but they don't have any, anyone know when they'll have some in? Or any other websites w/ good seeds? Thanks! :-)

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules