Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDreaminDust
australian 4b33r

Loc: Oklahoma
Good News! & Good Trip!
    #2010811 - 10/15/03 07:03 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hi everyone :O! Well I have good news for all oklahoma shroomerites! I was out at my sister's land in northeast oklahoma and her whole field is filled with sand rocks and thick trees with 2 horses on it and I was walking out there and on some semi-fresh horse poop there were what looked like 2 small cubensis! I was pretty skeptical since I've never heard of psilocybes growing in oklahoma, so I broke the stem and I went back to the house for a second came back and it was blue! :smile:. One of them was about twice the size of a half dollar and other was the size of a half dollar. So I took them back to my house with me after picking them out at the base where i also noticed bluing. Well I asked some friends online and they said eat it and I felt pretty sure of myself since I've picked these same shrooms lotsa time's and they smell,look,feel,taste the same! I weighed them out and it was 20 grams wet so that's like 2 gram dry.

I chewed up both of the shrooms real good and swallowed them with that same strange clay taste they have to them. I layed down next to my computer with  headphones on cause I was pretty tried from smoking all day. Almost immediatly I felt a new sense of awareness and a tiny body buzz.. Over the next 45 minutes this feeling kept growing and growing to the point where I started shaking... a good feeling not bad. I was listening to some dnb at this point and music started to take on a strange 3 dimenstional sound of comming from all different places around me. I closed my eyes to see if I could see anything and there were these same familiar what looks like to me phenethylamine patterns but they sharper and faster moving with sporatic twists to the beats of the music. My whole vision was warped in these multi-colored patterns and I felt as if a new world was rising up from underneath me taking over, the shr00m world. I look at the clock above the television and it completely stops then begins to deconstruct itself and strech the hands of the clock outward like 3 feet and warp with great depth and long melting and hearing\feeling it do these things, the body buzz became so intense I curled up in a ball on the floor with my headphones on. I began having intense introspection about my drug use and how it seems I'm always waiting to get high again or something and I felt like a piece of shit for what I have been doing. I tried to relax at this point cause I was rather stressed out and when I let myself relax I felt such a euphoric rush and good all around happiness that I would say is better than xtc. With my eyes closed, I felt my limbs disappering but being everywhere at once then right after I felt myself lifting up and my vision took on a huge dome of patterns of extreme depth and movement corresponding with the music... probaly one of my favorite experiences ever on psychdelics with all the euphoria and well-being feeling I couldn't have expected better. Well there were alota other visual\smell\touch\taste\hear hallucinations.. lots of synthesia with all the sense mixing at once it was pretty wacky but wonderfull. It lasted a total of im guessing 4 hours.. but it felt like I had been tripping for a whole day.. I'm tired of typing this out so I'll stop here :P Sorry for no pix my cam blowz :frown: So what do you guys think?

--------------------
Dude can you hear that smell?,
No but I can taste it...
yea! I see it too!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroomidel
Pizza... TO THEMAX!

Loc: Underneath the blankets.....
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: DreaminDust]
    #2011693 - 10/15/03 05:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sweet man! Awesome! Just... Awesome!  :smile: :smile: :smile: 

--------------------
Mario Sunshine kicks ass.
Shinobi kicks ass.

OfflineDeloup
dreamwalker
Loc: the state of confusion..o...
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: shroomidel]
    #2012788 - 10/15/03 10:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

congrats on your find.I dont see why they wouldnt grow in oklahoma, they seem to be doing rather well here in arkansas.who knows perhaps we will have a mild fall and they will grow till winter

OfflineDreaminDust
australian 4b33r

Loc: Oklahoma
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: Deloup]
    #2014696 - 10/16/03 03:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well It's been about 2 days since the trip and I am feeling great... I really wanna go hunt for more but I have no ride >:[ . I still have trails in my vision but It's slowly going away hehe nice long afterglow :smile:

--------------------
Dude can you hear that smell?,
No but I can taste it...
yea! I see it too!

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: DreaminDust]
    #2014876 - 10/16/03 04:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

DAMN! I hate Washington. I want to be able to go hunt and find cubensis. But im stuck with the blueringers, which I still need to try though I've never done em. But I just like cubensis cause they look so cool. Nice find man if I were you I would be out looking for more.

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: Osker246]
    #2014882 - 10/16/03 04:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

washington has a whole lot more than blueringers

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: Dobie]
    #2015043 - 10/16/03 04:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yea I know that. The thing is im just to lazy to look up on what they look like and how to ID them properly. I think maybe sometime this week I will start to study on the mushrooms in this region if I can get around to it.

InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: Osker246]
    #2015687 - 10/16/03 07:52 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Lol, Cyans are probably the easiest mushrooms to find in the PNW, and they are VERY potent. I find them much much much more entertaining than cube's.

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

OfflineStiffy
Stranger
Re: Good News! & Good Trip! [Re: NWuser]
    #2015798 - 10/16/03 08:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This is very good to hear, I am very interested in finding shrooms in the area, as well as many of my trusted friends. We all live in Norman, Oklahoma. Maybe we can plan something. :laugh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification