Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEdibleStereos
Healthy Body, Sick Mind
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa
Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: spixce]
    #20101818 - 06/08/14 06:55 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

too me synth noids dont make much sense unless someone cant find weed, or get tested for weed.

I've dabbled, but the high always felt toxic, and the idea that current noids could be toxic like ur-144 makes me a bit paranoid.

Plus they taste like garbage, unlike tasty weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespixce
Up, Up & Away
Male

Loc: AZ Flag
Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #20101824 - 06/08/14 06:57 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EdibleStereos said:
too me synth noids dont make much sense unless someone cant find weed, or get tested for weed.

I've dabbled, but the high always felt toxic, and the idea that current noids could be toxic like ur-144 makes me a bit paranoid.

Plus they taste like garbage, unlike tasty weed.

I just prefer the high but you're right about the taste :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleNevermind
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #20101827 - 06/08/14 06:58 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EdibleStereos said:
Quote:

Everlong said:
All joking aside, it probably has more than synthetic noids if it's making you trip.

Not true.

Full agonist noids can throw even seasoned mj smokers into a very intense high, similar to a trip.

@nevermind, that sounds familiar to my experience with JWH-250. Strong high, more physical effects than regular weed, and very short high. Which was good as it was intense and easily induced anxiety.

I bought mine from a place called the "Happy Herb Shop" (Australia), and they only seem to sell natural extracts. They did sell JWH-018 when it was legal, and I tried that, which was just like normal weed really. So I suppose it could've been something synthetic this time as well.

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: Nevermind]
    #20101843 - 06/08/14 07:03 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
ive always lol'd at the dummies who do spice/synthetic weed...WHATS THE MATTER?CANT FIND ANY BUD?:stoner::smug:

No, when I smoked synthetic noids I could of bought weed the entire time.

I liked getting more high than possible with weed, being able to pass piss tests, and paying 1/10th of the price. It was a win-win situation for myself.

Quote:

spixce said:
Quote:

Everlong said:
All joking aside, it probably has more than synthetic noids if it's making you trip.

AM-2201 is the strongest hallucinogen in extreme dosages like 20mg no lie

I've done large doses of AM2201 and I never tripped.

--------------------

Offlinespixce
Up, Up & Away
Male

Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: Everlong]
    #20101857 - 06/08/14 07:06 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

learning sponge said:
ive always lol'd at the dummies who do spice/synthetic weed...WHATS THE MATTER?CANT FIND ANY BUD?:stoner::smug:

No, when I smoked synthetic noids I could of bought weed the entire time.

I liked getting more high than possible with weed, being able to pass piss tests, and paying 1/10th of the price. It was a win-win situation for myself.

Quote:

spixce said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

AM-2201 is the strongest hallucinogen in extreme dosages like 20mg no lie

I've done large doses of AM2201 and I never tripped.

Amen to the price and you probably have a high natural tolerance 3mg of am-2201 and i was having a horrible trip

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
    #20101878 - 06/08/14 07:14 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

youre saying spice is better than weed?:whatnonono::justno:

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20101921 - 06/08/14 07:26 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

and 1/10 the price my fucking ass..2 grams of spice is like $15 at a smoke shop..i just picked up a fat half O of good midskis for $35
:likeaboss:

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #20101926 - 06/08/14 07:27 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
youre saying spice is better than weed?:whatnonono::justno:

First, stop calling it spice. Spice is DMT.

Secondly, you can achieve a greater high using synthetic full agonist cannabinoids. This is indisputable. Some don't find it pleasurable, but I did and used assorted noids for three or so years.

I liked it better, and I was already a hardcore stoner for years before switching.

The only reason I quit was because it was becoming harder to obtain, drug tests started to adapt, and I wasn't getting high from regular marijuana anymore.

--------------------

InvisibleEdibleStereos
Healthy Body, Sick Mind
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa
    #20101931 - 06/08/14 07:29 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
and 1/10 the price my fucking ass..2 grams of spice is like $15 at a smoke shop..i just picked up a fat half O of good midskis for $35

premade blends are a rip though.

Buy the actual chemical, cheaper, and likely higher quality, And it isnt a mystery bag of chems.

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#20101932 - 06/08/14 07:29 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:

I don't care how much it costs in a gas station, I never wasted my money that route. I ordered the chemicals myself online.

In bulk orders, I was getting JWH-018 at $2 a gram. People would use a gram for an ounce of smoking blend.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Also, mids suck.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#20101955 - 06/08/14 07:36 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

learning sponge said:

I don't care how much it costs in a gas station, I never wasted my money that route. I ordered the chemicals myself online.

In bulk orders, I was getting JWH-018 at $2 a gram. People would use a gram for an ounce of smoking blend.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Also, mids suck.

I do know what im talking about.ive tried UR-144,jwh-018 and they suck..if you like being super anxious with a dizzy high that last 10 minutes then I guess its for you..or if you like spraying various herbs with chemicals then go for it...go natural man,if you cant get high off weed then you have a serious problem and need to take a tolerance break(never had to take one and ive smoked daily since '95)

and btw my mids don't suck,im a veteran of the PYD thread..at least my mids have taste:haha:

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#20101982 - 06/08/14 07:44 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
I do know what im talking about.ive tried UR-144,jwh-018 and they suck..if you like being super anxious with a dizzy high that last 10 minutes then I guess its for you..or if you like spraying various herbs with chemicals then go for it...

I'm sorry they made you feel super anxious and dizzy. I can say I never felt dizzy from any cannabinoid in my life, well besides when I'm drunk. :lol:

The only time they made me feel anxious is when I dosed incredibly high after a slight tolerance break (aka running out and waiting on the mailman), but I would just lay down and nap it off.

10 minutes? I'd say it was more like 30, but that was my only real complaint about them.

Quote:

go natural man,if you cant get high off weed then you have a serious problem and need to take a tolerance break(never had to take one and ive smoked daily since '95)

Which is one of the reasons I previously explained for quitting them. I took a few month break from everything and got super stoned from weed again.

You've never taken a tolerance break from weed? I find that strange. I have to do it every blue moon because I end up requiring too much weed for such a diminished high. Hell, I can quickly build up a tolerance to the point where I can smoke an eighth of medicinal quality weed in a day. It's not hard.

Quote:

and btw my mids don't suck,im a veteran of the PYD thread..at least my mids have taste:haha:

I don't care if you are the psychedelic pope of the shroomery, mids still suck.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#20102002 - 06/08/14 07:52 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

id rather have mids any day over your spice:rolleyes:

and why don't you take a look at my mids in the PYD thread:smug:

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#20102018 - 06/08/14 07:54 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

but wow an 8th of medical grade and no high?...im done :nomoreinternet:

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#20102077 - 06/08/14 08:09 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
id rather have mids any day over your spice:rolleyes:

and why don't you take a look at my mids in the PYD thread:smug:

To each their own. However, I find your "elitist" attitude to be ironic considering no matter how good of weed you will smoke, you will never reach the same plateau of the synthetic noids. Full (synthetics) vs partial(THC), there is no arguing about it.

I don't really care enough to go to the post your drugs thread. I've clicked that thread maybe twice in the entire time I've had an account here.

--------------------

InvisibleDakotaap0
Male User Gallery

#20102103 - 06/08/14 08:16 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Back in high school and a little after I was smoking a bag of day rotating between scooby snacks and joker and another one I cannot remember. Be careful that shit'll mess you up if you're not careful

--------------------
"We

OfflineAedan
Male

Loc: the desert
    #20102258 - 06/08/14 08:52 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:

Secondly, you can achieve a greater high using synthetic full agonist cannabinoids. This is indisputable. Some don't find it pleasurable, but I did and used assorted noids for three or so years.

I liked it better, and I was already a hardcore stoner for years before switching.

The only reason I quit was because it was becoming harder to obtain, drug tests started to adapt, and I wasn't getting high from regular marijuana anymore.

Spice has become synonymous with random synthetic cannabinoid laced herbal blends found at gas stations/liquor stores etc. Originating from the brand name "Spice", one of the most popular ones.

Also considering the short history of use the safety profile of synthetic cannabinoids have not been established. People have had seizures / cardiac arrest / died from it. You are really risking it ingesting that shit like all research chemicals.

Offlinespixce
Up, Up & Away
Male

Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: Aedan]
    #20102380 - 06/08/14 09:30 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Aedan said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

Spice has become synonymous with random synthetic cannabinoid laced herbal blends found at gas stations/liquor stores etc. Originating from the brand name "Spice", one of the most popular ones.

Also considering the short history of use the safety profile of synthetic cannabinoids have not been established. People have had seizures / cardiac arrest / died from it. You are really risking it ingesting that shit like all research chemicals.

The brand spice :inlove3:

But yeah this shit is cheaper and stronger than marijuana at the stores here you get 4gs for 12 bucks weed is 20 a gram

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Re: um, WTF?? Joker herbal incense?? [Re: Aedan]
    #20102398 - 06/08/14 09:35 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Aedan said:

I know the origins of calling it spice. Why the hell do you think that company chose that specific name?

Quote:

I've watch people have seizures from marijuana, it's no surprise it can't happen with a stronger noid. Fuck, there's been people who have had a heart attack from weed.

I took my risks with no qualms because of the overall safety profile of cannabinoids. I never had any complications or died, and I might of been one of the biggest users there was (Plus I was abusing RC stims heavily during that time frame too). I pity anyone who actually had a serious negative health impact from using any RCs, because for the short term I walked away without any scratches.

--------------------

OfflineAedan
Male

Loc: the desert
    #20102506 - 06/08/14 10:00 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Then why would you be concerned with someone calling it spice considering the etymology of the term. I also do not think it has any relation to dmt.

There is no "overall safety profile" of any class of drugs. I would be more concerned with long term physical and psychological health risks than the acute effects. Being full agonists they can disrupt the endocannabinoid system and have potentially toxic effects.

There was one case of a 17 year old girl having multiple strokes and subsequently left blind, brain damaged and paralyzed after using spice for 2 weeks. You dont hear that happening with regular cannabis.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals