Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch
    #2006832 - 10/13/03 10:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well after reading the posts on mescaline and peyote, I figure its about time I try out the wonderfull world of cacti. I plan on ordering dried torch, I'm not sure about dosage yet, but it's kinda irrelevant. Just wanted to ask how everyones experiences here with peruvian torch have gone, or san pedro( from what I gather they are similiar)unfortunatly I don't have access to peyote, not many do, nor do I have access to mescaline, not legit, sketchy and overall not worth it, I figure the torch will do me just fine. Anybody have any suggestions on preperation? and I think I will be getting it from salvia supply, not that it matters but just for your knowledge, from what I've read it seems mescaline is a very beautiful substance, which im very eager to try. Thanks guys your insight and wisdom is greatly appreciated.

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch [Re: dibbles]
    #2006866 - 10/13/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

MESCALINE IS THE SHIT!!! I hope you have as much as a wonderful time I did with this wonderful substance. I had torch also when I tried it. Im not sure on how to prepare it because of when I recieved mine it was good to go for me. But all I did to prepare it was to grind it up into powder and placed it in empty vitamin capsules. I think it totaled up to around 57 capsules. Which was a great time. Have fun, dont forget a report man.

Anonymous

#2007121 - 10/14/03 12:12 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

mescaline is the only perfect substance... in my opinion. :smile:

its the best of all the drugs into one. I don't consider mescaline a drug though.. its a tool.. if you use it as such you wont be disappointed. I am studying the peyote religion too, its very useful. mescaline can be used to aid in stopping alcoholism and other dependent drugs.

I would do a tea..

use method 1.

san pedro prep

I did it this way my first couple of times and it was the best experience of my life. :smile:

mescaline is the answer you seek.

enjoy

zerohero

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch [Re: ]
    #2007141 - 10/14/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Heh damn zero you sure love your mescaline :smile:

You think you can give me some good links about
Peyote Religion? I have become more and more interested
in mescaline since all this talk in the forums.
Peace. 

Anonymous

Re: Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch [Re: Osker246]
    #2007177 - 10/14/03 12:26 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I know, I have tried to start the talks... more knowledge is better. :smile:

I have the book called "peyote religion" and "peyote and other pysoactive cacti" I am sure if you type peyote religion in google something will come up...

I love to talk about it though... I am still reading too...

once I journeyed about 2 weeks ago(not my first time) I learned so much that I had to know what this is all about. :smile:

total peace in my life.. I only use it to as a tools though... making journeies if someone is in need of help or if I need to clean the slate for myself. :smile:

I will look for you though on google. I think erowid has some links too. :smile: I will post all the links I find... I will do it tomorrow though since I have to get up in 6 hours.

Offlinedibbles

#2008505 - 10/14/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

great, I deffinitly await the time i can ingest some cacti, soon next few weeks to a month. thanks guys.

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Anonymous

#2008681 - 10/14/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I hope you have a great time with it...

read all the books you can and prepare your mind. :smile:

enjoy and pm me if you have any questions. :smile:

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #2009164 - 10/14/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Torch skin is awesome. My favorite recipe is to boil pineapple juice and pour it over the skin to reconstitute, then chill and then place in blender with more pineapple juice and then drink 3-4 glasses. As you'll find out, it expands and turns to froth when blended, but it's like a smoothy and not so bad with alot of sweet juice mixed in. Then bonk, you're like blown away for a whole 16 hours. Do not have to be somewhere for a few days. It's more intense and yet less mental and stressed out than acid.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinedibbles

Re: Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch [Re: eve69]
    #2009192 - 10/14/03 06:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thanks eve and zero, by the way quick question, ive checked out salviasupply and the website is confusing if i get "peruvian torch-dried" will i be getting the skins, or just slices of torch? i assume this is what you use with the pinapple juice or is this another cut/form of the cacti, sorry for my inexperience thanks again you guys fucking own.

--------------------

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #2009690 - 10/14/03 09:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Little bits they sell it in.

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

Re: Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2009750 - 10/14/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

PM me and I'll give you the email of a guy in Canada who sells torch skin for 15 bucks an oz.

--------------------
...or something

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #2010329 - 10/15/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

www.innerexotics.com

Has the best cured cacti ever.

Offlinedibbles

Re: Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2012408 - 10/15/03 06:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ya ive been looking at innerexotics but they have no prices, and when i emailed them they didnt give me the prices for torch, xochitil also recomended them, i go there everyday to see if the shop is up.

--------------------

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

#2024816 - 10/20/03 07:02 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, I talked to my friend, those of you who emailed me and he still has the torch skin.  An oz for $15.  That's enough for a heavy trip.  It's probably enough for 2 peeps to trip pretty good. Anyway, he has a website too now http://www.bluealaya.com/botanica.html The cart doesn't work yet but you can email him and he takes Paypal. :wink: 

--------------------
...or something

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#2025419 - 10/20/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I tried e-mailing salviasupply to get a price on shipping twice and didn't get a reply either time, so I went with innerexotics.com instead. Excellent service and products. Highly recommended.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

Re: Sweet, I'm gonna get some Torch [Re: Twirling]
    #2026745 - 10/20/03 08:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I emailed innerexotics and never got a response. How much was their torch skin? Did you try it yet?

--------------------
...or something

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#2027123 - 10/20/03 10:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

They quoted me $20 for 30 grams. They haven't responded to the last e-mail I sent, so perhaps they're away.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlinedibbles

#2028984 - 10/21/03 02:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i just got an email from them today they said they dont carry torch... although people have said they've gotten it, maybe they dont have any anymore or anything i dunno whatever, buti think i may go with that link youve supplied, thanks eve!

--------------------

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

#2030860 - 10/21/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Uh, yeah, my link is for a new website. They guy I met over Ebay and worked out some trades with him for his product. Holy shit is all I have to say. It works. It took him a few days to get back to me since this thread started but he says he still has his torch skin. He calls it shipibo incense. Anyone else ever heard this term? Intense. If someone gets it please let the rest of the group know how it goes in this thread. Mescaline is very trippy. Yah.

--------------------
...or something

OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
    #2031061 - 10/21/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Twirling said:
I tried e-mailing salviasupply to get a price on shipping twice and didn't get a reply either time, so I went with innerexotics.com instead. Excellent service and products. Highly recommended. 

I don't know what is up with Salvia Supply.com.  I ordered from them and never got anything.  They did not charge my credit card, didn't answer several emails, and I was placed on hold for 15+mins on 3 occasions by their automated 800 number.  Nothin' but Shroomery sponsors for me now.  :wink: 

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules