Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20100998 - 06/08/14 03:42 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

2 times a week max, but those two times a week also happened to be two times a month... I didn't dose for a month after that.

Usually it boils down to a bit less than once a month for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSacredExperiences
Spiritual Warrior
Male User Gallery
Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: GoldenEye]
    #20101201 - 06/08/14 04:35 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'd have to say, approximately 3-4 times a week for the last 1- 1/2 months.

And I should add that I've seen no bad side-effects even if I've been upping the doses to 100-150 grams (very fresh outdoor grown) the last three trips.

And let me tell you this: Moving from using shrooms from a recreation drug to a sacred experience yields very significant results in terms of conscious awareness.

You probably need to slowly build yourself up to get to these "heroic doses", or at least have the predisposition to be able to "face the trip", because it has nothing to do with the "LEVELS" that this site or anyone is talking about.

I always do them alone, in the dark, laying down on my bed. At least at first, but when the peek is over I can relax, write down the lessons learned, and listen to music or do other things. But in the peek it's more like lucid dreaming when you're sleeping, accompanied with various strange physical phenomenons, such as molecular disintegration at the cellular level; nothing negative, but a true healing experience, just like regular sleeping heals the body.

And I'd like to end by saying this: People need to be careful when they say they'd like to free themselves from the chains of their ego and join  the oneness of the Universe, because this liberation does not only come with blissfulness, it comes with all sorts of strange and freighting things that live in the Universe, or/and you mind/psyche. If you're not prepared to receive the entire content of the "oneness" you may freak out real bad! The good comes with the bad and ugly. It's all out there!

What is a heroic dose?  Heck I don't know anymore, because I pick them from the field fresh, dried, semi-dried, fried, and toss the lot into hot water. I try to weigh the fresh and dried, but what is fresh and dry? And then everything else in the middle is difficult to measure. So it becomes, "I suspect I took something between 10-15 grams dry, or 100-150 fresh", but in reality it's measured by the intensity of the trip you had!

@elgatogordo, thanks for the advice, but I suspect you are simply doing a projection of your own experiences, we are not you and you have no idea what's going on in our lives. Perhaps you couldn't handle sustained  usage of shrooms, but we're not you!

Edited by SacredExperiences (06/08/14 04:45 PM)

OfflineJadedMycology
8-5-3 Wings Fly High
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: GoldenEye]
    #20101231 - 06/08/14 04:44 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

What happens when there are no more mushrooms to eat? Or when the amount drastically decreases??
Trust me my friend, you will feel the negative effects then.

When one eats a large amount of mushrooms over a prolonged amount of time, then suddenly stops (or gradually).... This then opens a whole can of worms, that for some can be very difficult to clean up and manage.

About a little more than year ago, when I first started to do mushrooms, I was taking anywhere from 4-6 grams two-three times a week for close to 6 months. That was a lot of money, as I didn't grow, and a lot of mushies.

At the time.... I felt heavenly. Almost divine. Life was moving so perfectly and smooth. I could feel myself being pulled by a force never felt before. I was learning things I had never had an interest in. I became more loving, more open, more true to myself. Just an all around better person. My life felt, and was, perfect. It was the best year of my life.

But then the mushrooms stopped coming around. And things changed. I still remember what I learned, and the things that I had felt and experienced. But I am a different person than I was while doing mushrooms. And most definitely a different person than I was before ever doing mushrooms.

My life is for ever changed. In a good way, do not get me wrong. But after those 6 months of doing mushrooms... And then another 6 months of occasional RC encounters, and continuous cannabis use (Washington State Medical Patient).... I have found myself caught in a constant battle of claiming my life. What I mean is, everything seems different. Depersonalization, is real. Life is enjoyable... But I feel different.

You do not want to experience this. Moderation is your best friend. Balance is everything.

--------------------
R.I.P Erik .... Forever In Spirit

OfflineSacredExperiences
Spiritual Warrior
Male User Gallery
Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: JadedMycology]
    #20101276 - 06/08/14 04:54 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I suspect you had a different experience then what I'm having.

You see, what's going in my life is that when I come back from a psychedelic experience I've learned some important lessons. These will always be part of who I am. As such, when I stop doing shrooms, which I will, I will have with me all the lessons I've learned, and the remembrance of being in a state of consciousness that goes beyond that of ordinary life; the life that I had when I was simply living the programs of culture/modern civilization.

Again, we're not all the same. So what you experienced may have nothing to do with what others are experiencing. As such, we should refrain from telling other what to do, and how they should live their lives, or project on them our own limitations.

Invisibleinfected_2

#20101291 - 06/08/14 04:58 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I tend to notice HPPD if I trip more than once every 2 weeks. (shrooms only)  When I started growing and hunting and had ample supply i'd be looking for any excuse to take them but would try to follow a rule of no more than once every 3-4 weeks to allow for tolerance. When I didn't heed that advice I found the effects could bleed into my everyday life. i.e when I was trying them every weekend/ fortnight I would notice a residual effect whereas nothing from monthly or less frequent dosing.

Other than some mild visual distortions/ spaced out feelings I've never noticed anything negative associated with shrooms.  I was always careful not to trip often though.

The odd thing being that I have a longterm history of drug use and even abuse but shrooms are not one of them.  I've had to give up weed because of a total lack of self control around it, whereas I still have shrooms to hand. No urge to dose up though.

OfflineJadedMycology
8-5-3 Wings Fly High
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #20101385 - 06/08/14 05:26 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ya.... I understand that. That is exactly how I felt. Like the things I was experiencing and learning would stay with me for ever.

And like I had said....

"I still remember what I learned, and the things that I had felt and experienced."

"My life is for ever changed. In a good way, do not get me wrong."

The only problem is... It is all in such a different way than what it was like when I was on mushrooms.

But let me ask you a question.... Have you stopped doing mushrooms for a prolonged amount of time??
If not, then try. And see what happens.

I agree with you friend, everyone is different. And I was not trying to tell anyone to live a certain way. I was just simply trying to warn of the potentially negative effects of abusing (subjective) mushrooms.

And just to clear things up.... I still use mushrooms, and 4-aco. Just at much less of a rate than I used to.

--------------------
R.I.P Erik .... Forever In Spirit

InvisibleInto The Woods
Quarantine King
Male

Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: innerspeaker1967]
    #20101570 - 06/08/14 06:09 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

varies from semiweekly to biweekly for the best part of a year now, come to think of it

with a few weeks or so in between trips once or twice

there's been a few instances when I've dosed maybe four-five times in a week, but that's kind of a waste IME

OfflineSacredExperiences
Spiritual Warrior
Male User Gallery
Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: Into The Woods] * 1
    #20101792 - 06/08/14 06:51 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Yes I have stopped for important amounts of time.

When I started doing shroom is was a "laughing festival" with friends. I did that in the 90's, but only once in a while when friends got them for our parties.

Then I got back to them in 2011, because another friend has shit loads in his freezer. So, I started doing them on a regular basis, first with friends, then by myself. This is when I left the world of "fun" for the deeper zone of "sacredness". Heck, he was freaking out on me because he couldn't understand why I was doing them alone in the forest, for days on end. But I did, and I Overstood many things (overstanding is not like understanding).

My life changed. I changed it because I overstood things.

Now, we zap forward many years forward, and we get to a situation where my consciousness has been flowing for several years, and I land smack in the middle of a huge cow pasture, full of beautiful cows and several month old cow patties, and voila!  I'm back into the experimental phase.

I've been there, gone back into Babylon, been there again, gone back, and so on...

And as I travel back and forth into the presence of the entities merging into cow/human consciousness I proceed with extreme respect and spirituality. As I said, this in not a "fun party", this has become in introspection into the sacredness of life.

And as I write these words, I don't expect anyone to overstand what I'm trying to communicate, however please forgive me if I don't associate with what others are talking about when they give advice about being careful about the risks of "over-tripping".

I love and respect everyone who travels on the path of self-awareness. But I have a hard time with those that wish to tell others how to live their lives. And I'm sure you've noticed that this is what is going on in our society: government, medical experts, health gurus, television celebrities, etc. etc. etc.

Peace, love and light

Edited by SacredExperiences (06/08/14 06:53 PM)

InvisibleEdibleStereos
Healthy Body, Sick Mind
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa
Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: SacredExperiences]
    #20101915 - 06/08/14 07:22 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

A couple times a week. Normally when I get a new psych to try.

Doesnt go on for extended periods. Your brus are going to lose that magic.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #20102037 - 06/08/14 07:58 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JadedMycology said:
What happens when there are no more mushrooms to eat? Or when the amount drastically decreases??
Trust me my friend, you will feel the negative effects then.

I suspect everybody's different, but what you're saying is not worth trusting, no offense.  I always have just stopped voluntarily - no matter how much I might have been dosing there are only a few days of feeling a bit flat and then I'm back to normal.  This stuff does not affect everybody the same way. Nor does everybody experience the amazing results that some have, obviously.  But it works if works, and I would never discount it. :thumbup:

Oh and obviously, you want to do this either grow or hunt. :awecluster:

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Edited by PrimalSoup (06/08/14 08:03 PM)

Offlinealteredmindstates
ilikeacid<3

Re: whats the most frequent you've dosed? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #20102848 - 06/08/14 11:58 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I mean, guys, I can eat LSD like its my job...but then again, I'm quite a low doser. I definitely have a different sense of reality and some slight HPPD "problems" but in my life and the direction I'm taking my life, none of this is a problem. I feel so much more like myself and everyone around me notices it too. I haven't tripped in about a week but when I have some I'll usually have a quarter to a half tab like twice a week, maybe three depending on how busy I am and if its a good day to do it. Consistent low dosing has alleviated lots of depression and anxiety issues, and I haven't noticed any increased paranoia or depersonalization. I actually feel very comfortable in the state it leaves you in.

Although, it's painfully obvious even to me that these effects are generally not desired for most people. But, considering I've been outside the box my whole life and I'm getting a living from artistic endeavors this really isn't a problem for me. I'm comfortable with the feeling I'm left off with, while other people might feel odd or off. I just feel like I did when I was a kid and I wasn't so put off by the world and its challenges.

--------------------
i'm quiet

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds