Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOutwalkin
 User Gallery

Loc: Ya know... I don't know
Re: help, pointers, teks or anything else...millet dilemma. i really need any assistance [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20095751 - 06/07/14 10:26 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Lol, I don't really know what its called. My dad taught me how to do all this stuff like 15+ years ago. I just recently started using bags and have adapted what I do to make it work, so far I suppose its OK, a little bit of trial and error, I like that I can expand my business beyond  a bunch of 5 gallon buckets in a hoop enclosure. I inject 10-30 ml of thick lc into them above the substrate line and tape it off, first I draw some air in through the filter patch and make use of that air to keep air moving out through the injection process, I make my substrate/grains on the dry side to accommodate the extra moisture but I massage the liquid all through making sure to not get anything on the patch or injestion site. I've done grain to grain but its a bitch inside my glove box, with phoenix oyster I can do it outside but I'm not risking it with my new golden oyster. I recently found a great source for all natural wood chips that are cut fine for use as playground ground/padding so I've moved on to sawdust blocks with a lot of things as trials, my intuition tells me that I will get less contaminations now but may not have as many nutrients so I'm getting micromax™ soil ammendment and might move on to a protein source but not until I see a need for it.

--------------------
Lets go OUTWALKIN !
  My haves list is :
Cultures: blue, pearl, phoenix and golden oysters-- wine cap -- shiitake(wild clone) -- black, yellow(white/common?) Morel -- reishi -- maitake.
Want list:
Cultures: lions mane -- stipticus -- shiitake night velvet -- enoki -- king oyster

I have kratom! Great prices, :pm: me
Problems drinking, depressed/anxious/angry? Ihope this is inspiring/helpful to someone out there, reishi/shiitake/maitake and kratom health benefits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale