Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineurthtown
meat popsicle
Male

Loc: Eastern Canadia Flag
P mexicana experience
    #20069091 - 06/01/14 12:27 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Hey folks, so with some help from the good folks in Mush Cult I managed to grow myself some P mexicanas - my experience with shrooms goes back about 12 years but almost exclusively with cubensis except one Azure trip a cultivator gave me when I was 15 and didn't know enough to feel the difference between them. I was just not high, then really high. :trippinbawelz:

Anyway, I started micro dosing with P mex fruits and sclerotia as part of my ongoing cluster headache treatments but also took a larger dose with friends recently to feel them out. I find them quite different than cubes, though it's difficult to put it into words as they are obviously similar in many ways.

I've read here and there on a number of threads that people also have found a difference in experience between species of shroom and that P mex is a favourite among many.

Can you put into words the difference you feel? It almost seems to be.. up-beat? to me.

--------------------
Cluster Headache sufferer? Cluster Busting :thumbup:
Veil Tear GIF
Flower Pot Grow GIF
Mini Mono Tub GIFS

"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible4HO-DMT
 User Gallery

Loc: County Line Road
Re: P mexicana experience [Re: urthtown]
    #20069977 - 06/01/14 04:01 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I would like to try these. How would you compare the potency to cubes? Did you take them wet or dry?

Edit: Is there a difference between the sclerotia and the fruits?

Edited by 4HO-DMT (06/01/14 04:03 PM)

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger
Re: P mexicana experience [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #20070178 - 06/01/14 04:42 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Just did these for the first time last weekend.
They were a mind fuck for me.
I remember laying on the bed laughing as the mexicana plated tricks on my mind.
I would sort of pop back and forth between realities but had no memory of where it had taken me.
The visuals were not that great.
I will be upping the dose on my next round.

Dose was only 2.5 grams

Invisible4HO-DMT
 User Gallery

Re: P mexicana experience [Re: spiritofspice]
    #20070207 - 06/01/14 04:47 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting. :strokebeard:  Stamets calls them Mexican liberty caps. Sometimes a good mindfuck is what a person needs. I've got to get my self some of these.

Were they sclerotia or fruits?

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger
Re: P mexicana experience [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #20070236 - 06/01/14 04:54 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I only consumed the fruits.

I'm going to up the dose to 3.5 for the next trip.
At that range things should be a bit more interesting.

Offlineurthtown
meat popsicle
Male

Loc: Eastern Canadia Flag
Re: P mexicana experience [Re: spiritofspice]
    #20070813 - 06/01/14 07:32 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

My understanding is that sclerotia are about 60% water whereas fruits are closer to 90% water so the potency by weight varies depending on whether they are fresh or dry stones or fruits. In general they seem more potent than cubes in addition to having a different feel.

I have tried both and it seems like the fruits are more potent. I'd be fine with half what I'd normally take in cubes - 2 grams of P mex would easily give me what an eighth of cubes does. Very giggly. Warm and upbeat.

I actually micro dose with these and find myself talkative, energetic and getting silly at very low doses. 0.2 g dry is enough to get me to my happy place for controlling headaches, for recreation I wouldn't do more than a gram without a good set and setting because I could see myself getting to that point of uncontrollable laughter leaking laughter out my eyes, nose and mouth pretty quick and wouldn't want to be in public when that happened. 0.2 grams is great for going out for the night to a bar for a few drinks.

:aweyeah:

Easy to grow :thumbup: If you can grow cubes, you can grow these.

--------------------
Cluster Headache sufferer? Cluster Busting :thumbup:
Veil Tear GIF
Flower Pot Grow GIF
Mini Mono Tub GIFS

"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

Edited by urthtown (06/01/14 07:33 PM)

Invisible4HO-DMT
 User Gallery

Re: P mexicana experience [Re: urthtown]
    #20071577 - 06/01/14 10:35 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks! :strokebeard:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale