Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Clash of Clans
    #20061503 - 05/30/14 03:18 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Join the shroomery clan!-  Whiskey Blue

We have a pretty awesome, active warring clan going.
Do clan wars about once or twice a week.
Right now we are only around 15 people but gaining momentum.
Join! Need to stay active and participate in clan wars !
(Keep your donation ratio even at least, and use your 2 clan war attacks per week or whatever, aside from that we don't care!)

We also now have a user created forum for our Clan - https://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/263

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHylux
Stranger
Re: Clash of Clans [Re: Shroomism]
    #20062394 - 05/30/14 07:33 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'm all in for a shroomery clan! Been playing it for a bit recently. I have a level 7 town hall on my tablet and a level 3 town hall on my phone.

Would anyone else be keen for a shroomery clan? I can make one if enough people are interested :grin:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Clash of Clans [Re: Hylux]
    #20074415 - 06/02/14 04:05 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I played for a bit. Just hate how once everything gets stronger it can take multiple days to upgrade.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineHylux
Stranger
Re: Clash of Clans [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20076586 - 06/03/14 01:24 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Thats true but to be fair if they didn't have than then everyone would be finished with the game after a few days and noone would play it anymore

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Clash of Clans [Re: Hylux]
    #20076742 - 06/03/14 02:57 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ya and that you can pay to finish things faster.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisiblerefried

#20077902 - 06/03/14 11:27 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Does this game work offline, like for travel on a plane?  Also, is it necessary to pay to win via in app purchases? What other game would you liken this game to?

Thanks

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Clash of Clans [Re: refried]
    #20078758 - 06/03/14 03:33 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

It's basically a tower defense game. I don't know that I've played anything exactly like it that I can compare it to. Kinda sorta old school warcraft inspired I guess?

Yeah it's kind of annoying how long things take to upgrade at the higher levels, but true people would "beat" the game in days if it wasn't like that. So I can see why... I would have beat the game within a week if there was no time to craft shit.

Also you can buy "gems" and use gems to speed up your workers' tasks in game. So you can pay to do /unlock things faster, but not give you some crazy in game advantage. You can still unlock everything in the game without ever buying gems, it just takes longer.

But you also get gems regularly just leveling and doing stuff, you don't have to buy them. I think within my first week between achievements and stuff I had like almost 500 gems.

Since it takes multiple days between upgrades at the higher levels... it's not a game for people with no patience..

--------------------

Invisiblerefried

#20078786 - 06/03/14 03:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I remember back in the day I used to play this BBS game on a board called Barren Realms Elite.  Had a certain # of turns per day, all text based.  Too bad Shroomery doesn't have that game!  This was early 90s btw.

I'll check out Clash of Clans.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Clash of Clans [Re: refried]
    #20079703 - 06/03/14 06:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

And to answer your question no it doesn't work offline.. that's to stop cheating probably. All your game information is stored on the server side and the game can link to your facebook/google+ account and save automatically so you can sync and play between different devices. The plus side of that is no cheaters in the game, and you can play it on your phone or on your PC. And no "whoops we lost all your info and all your progress got deleted", which has happened to me before in other games.

Don't spend your gems to speed up tasks. Save them up until you have enough to buy another worker.

Also one useful advice is don't rush your town hall upgrades, generally wait until you have everything you can possibly build and almost maxed everything out including walls before upgrading your town hall. Otherwise you may level up and be underdeveloped for that level and get raped easier.

When you are offline people can raid your town and even if they completely level your town, the only thing you lose is a percentage of your total resources and possibly trophies, if you care about them. When you log on your town is completely intact, though if you lost a couple raids you may have lost some resources. Or you could possibly gain some trophies if your town successfully defends.

Then you can go on raids and raid other people's towns to farm resources. It gets very interesting and involved.. but you have to learn the AI of each character.. as you basically tell them where to drop down and they do their thing until dead. Giants go straight for defensive weapons, archers/barbs go for whatever is closest... goblins go straight for loot.. etc.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20111339 - 06/10/14 07:30 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'm in a pretty active clan, if anyone wants to join, we could use active members for clan wars
look us up: OSS  (with purple flag).. 15 members atm

--------------------

OfflineDraenei
Rising2Dreamz

#20125842 - 06/13/14 07:04 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Iv been playing for awhile.

I would be up for a shroomery clan if it can get enough members to petition like 8+

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Clash of Clans [Re: Draenei]
    #20126296 - 06/13/14 08:47 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'm already in a clan, with one former? (not sure if he still posts here) shroomery member , you guys can join if you want. We are looking for more active member for clan wars, or possibly merging with another clan.
Look it up: OSS with the purple flag. I'm Azu in the game.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20126334 - 06/13/14 08:58 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Scratch that.. I guess in the day I was gone they all left and promoted me to leader :lol:
So I guess I'm gonna see if they joined another clan, or if I'll just take over this one.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20143369 - 06/17/14 05:25 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Well, guess I'm just keeping this clan for now. We only have 4 members now though =/
Everyone left to join another clan, but they are now full :sad:
Anyone is free to join up

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#20146160 - 06/17/14 06:22 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

aww sad face made me download this game on my phone, but no clue how to join up.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Clash of Clans [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #20146815 - 06/17/14 08:29 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I never spent any money on it. Never would. I had everything moving into 3rd tier unit wise and a solid base. Never got attacked a lot. Never really lost when I did. I'd just spend the gems on heroes. That's what I did.

Not going to spend money to rush production. If you design your base right and don't mind waiting isn't a big deal.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20263461 - 07/12/14 03:52 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

We made a new clan - feel free to join up.. - Whiskey Blue
Galvie you have to build the clan castle before you can join a clan, I think you can get it around Town Hall 3 or 4 or something.

--------------------

InvisibleThe Doobie Dude

#20269166 - 07/13/14 11:40 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I'm down for a clan I'm level 8

--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Clash of Clans [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20269386 - 07/14/14 01:20 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Join up - Whiskey Blue

--------------------

OfflineStellaMagnolia
Good Vibes Fairy

Loc: The Vibe Tribe
    #20271396 - 07/14/14 01:55 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I'm in the process of leveling up right now to town hall 8.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
32,982 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.