Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineYage
Z
Male

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: grower182]
    #20056278 - 05/29/14 01:22 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

They do that so the pile of dung is more slimey for potent mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: muistrue]
    #20056304 - 05/29/14 01:28 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

muistrue said:
Mind your own business and don't worry about someone else's farm. :shrug:

Agree with this 100%  hate nosey neighbors.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20056355 - 05/29/14 01:37 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

muistrue said:

Agree with this 100%  hate nosey neighbors.

:facepalm::braindamage:

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleFranz Kafka
Doppleganger
Male

Loc: not america
Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20056356 - 05/29/14 01:37 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Talking about minding your own and whatnot just reminds me of that rapper who said he would just move away if his neighbor was murdering/torturing people in his basement.

Not as extreme of course but you live in this world so you should look around and get on peoples cases when they are wrong whether they ask about it on a forum or not.

--------------------
I don't want a signature.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: Yage]
    #20056383 - 05/29/14 01:43 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

the laws are stupid. cops are just the stupid people we hire to enforce them. in the case of animal law, cruelty cases involving livestock are hard to prosecute because they are virtually non-existent. the oldest statute dates back to the 19th century. ironically, this particular statute involves the proper transportation of livestock and it predates automobiles. moreover, livestock have no standing in court, which means that the only people who can represent them are their owners. it's hard to imagine a farmer taking himself to court for mistreating his own property. so until the laws change op, you're pretty much shit out of luck.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

InvisibleFranz Kafka
Doppleganger
Male

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: millzy]
    #20056433 - 05/29/14 01:55 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I don't see how you couldn't get him in some sort of trouble if his cows are being raised poorly. I mean I don't know anything about cows or laws regarding livestock but I know the fda is pretty interested in what we eat and that everything with livestock be standardized.

Also why would the cop have even gone to see the farmer if it was in no way something the law was interested in. I don't know I might be way off here but I've seen people around here get prosecuted and fined for animal cruelty.

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Franz Kafka]
    #20056448 - 05/29/14 01:59 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
    #20056452 - 05/29/14 02:00 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

muistrue said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

muistrue said:

Lol what the fuck? :facepalm:

God forbid OP has a conscience and wants to help those poor animals.  People like you are whats wrong.

No what's wrong is people who meddle in others affairs.

That is ridiculous. So if you know of a child who is being molested and abused, you wouldn't report it because you wouldn't want to "meddle in others' affairs?"

It stops being intrusive when another life is on the line. If somebody or a living creature is being abused in some way, LEGALLY you are supposed to report it.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: dr_gonz]
    #20056461 - 05/29/14 02:02 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

god bless the heroes of our police force who protect us from tyranny every day.

If you don't like it go move to liberia!!!!

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20056476 - 05/29/14 02:05 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
That is ridiculous. So if you know of a child who is being molested and abused, you wouldn't report it because you wouldn't want to "meddle in others' affairs?"

It stops being intrusive when another life is on the line. If somebody or a living creature is being abused in some way, LEGALLY you are supposed to report it.

Again, we're talking about skinny dairy cows which is normal and not abusive in any way not child abuse. Come on now. :nonono:

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: muistrue]
    #20056481 - 05/29/14 02:06 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineDangerZone
Stranger

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: dr_gonz]
    #20056500 - 05/29/14 02:11 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Skinny cow misrepresents normal cow body image. Clearly those cows that you've been seeing have some how gotten ahold of reading material and are now suffering from a psychological condition stemming from low self esteem.

They need counseling.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20056522 - 05/29/14 02:14 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Definition of meddling- "interfere in or busy oneself unduly with something that is not one's concern."

So by that definition calling the cops on someone abusing a child is not meddling because clearly a child being abused should be of our concern and reported but how someone runs their farm is no one's business but the farmers so calling the cops on them is meddling. You guys comparing child abuse to the way someone runs a dairy farm are being absolutely ridiculous.

--------------------

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: Franz Kafka]
    #20056531 - 05/29/14 02:18 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Franz Kafka said:
I don't see how you couldn't get him in some sort of trouble if his cows are being raised poorly. I mean I don't know anything about cows or laws regarding livestock but I know the fda is pretty interested in what we eat and that everything with livestock be standardized.

the fda is ruled by business interests, and the only thing business is concerned with is maximizing profits. livestock is a mere means to an end in this regard. the inhumane conditions in which livestock is raised in this country is in the pursuit of maximizing profits, therefore alleviating those conditions would be undesirable.

Quote:

Also why would the cop have even gone to see the farmer if it was in no way something the law was interested in. I don't know I might be way off here but I've seen people around here get prosecuted and fined for animal cruelty.

the police have to respond to calls. domestic animals have some protection under local law now. you've most likely seen people punished for cruelty against domestic animals under local law. livestock cruelty cases are nearly impossible to prosecute under current laws including the constitution, which is where the concept of standing originates.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

OfflineLordHuron
Browncoat
Male

#20056543 - 05/29/14 02:21 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Is there no law against cruelty towards animals? not feeding your animals fits that bill in Canada. Try looking up and contacting an animal welfare organization in your area and try to get them to look into it. They may have the time and effort to go through the necessary channels to get those animals in better hands

--------------------

InvisibleFranz Kafka
Doppleganger
Male

#20056551 - 05/29/14 02:23 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

muistrue said:
Definition of meddling- "interfere in or busy oneself unduly with something that is not one's concern."

So by that definition calling the cops on someone abusing a child is not meddling because clearly a child being abused should be of our concern and reported but how someone runs their farm is no one's business but the farmers so calling the cops on them is meddling. You guys comparing child abuse to the way someone runs a dairy farm are being absolutely ridiculous.

This one is easy. How someone runs their farm is the concern of everyone who uses whatever that farm produces.

--------------------

Edited by Franz Kafka (05/29/14 02:23 PM)

InvisibleFranz Kafka
Doppleganger
Male

#20056573 - 05/29/14 02:26 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
Quote:

Franz Kafka said:

the fda is ruled by business interests, and the only thing business is concerned with is maximizing profits. livestock is a mere means to an end in this regard. the inhumane conditions in which livestock is raised in this country is in the pursuit of maximizing profits, therefore alleviating those conditions would be undesirable.

Quote:

the police have to respond to calls. domestic animals have some protection under local law now. you've most likely seen people punished for cruelty against domestic animals under local law. livestock cruelty cases are nearly impossible to prosecute under current laws including the constitution, which is where the concept of standing originates.

That all seems pretty true. I believe it.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: Franz Kafka]
    #20056582 - 05/29/14 02:28 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Franz Kafka said:

Quote:

muistrue said:

This one is easy. How someone runs their farm is the concern of everyone who uses whatever that farm produces.

You don't like what the farm produces then don't buy their product. Good luck finding a dairy farm with fat cows.

--------------------

OfflineRanOutOfWeed
Sleepy
 User Gallery

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #20056590 - 05/29/14 02:31 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Let me be clear. These cows aren't just skinny, they are SKIN AND BONES. They are severely under weight. The people that own them live in a shack and I doubt they can afford to feed them. People have reported their horses plenty of times.

--------------------

InvisibleFranz Kafka
Doppleganger
Male

Re: Why are Cops So Fucking Stupid? [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #20056605 - 05/29/14 02:36 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RanOutOfWeed said:
Let me be clear. These cows aren't just skinny, they are SKIN AND BONES. They are severely under weight. The people that own them live in a shack and I doubt they can afford to feed them. People have reported their horses plenty of times.

That sucks but I'd believe what millzy was saying and that there isn't much you can do. Idk more people more power get some other locals in on it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract