Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineCavemanJohnson
Real Classy

Loc: NorCal
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: 4runner]
    #20052535 - 05/28/14 05:38 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I was disappointed when I realized it wasn't Primus, but Im still dead set on going. Guaranteed to be a good time, and it will be cool to see Les play in small personal environment. Ace of Spades is the best venue in Sac, much better than the Boardwalk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20052538 - 05/28/14 05:39 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
I'm really surprised to hear about the air.
For instance, in London if you walk downtown you will see shit in the corners of business entrances that are vacant.

I remember I couldn't go anywhere without someone asking if I wanted to buy some shard. haha

Anyways, it doesn't matter where you go or what you do, everyone's experience is going to be different.

Shard? I thought they didn't have meth in Europe, only amphetamines.

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20052544 - 05/28/14 05:41 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

D.M.T said:
Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:
I remember I couldn't go anywhere without someone asking if I wanted to buy some shard. haha

Toronto is one of the cleanest big cities I have been to.  I only see a handful of homeless people a day and have literally never been asked about hard drugs.  Mind you I dress the part of a yuppie so I doubt I would be the target of someone like that.

thats funny, one of the first thoughts i had about Toronto it had a lot more homeless people and prostitutes than I imagined . that's not a bad thing. it's a pretty nice city, i don't have anything bad to say of Toronto.

Is it the only big city you've been to?

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #20052558 - 05/28/14 05:45 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:

Toronto is one of the cleanest big cities I have been to.  I only see a handful of homeless people a day and have literally never been asked about hard drugs.  Mind you I dress the part of a yuppie so I doubt I would be the target of someone slinging meth.

That's weird man.
I bought ketamine off the street when I was there for a school trip.
They made it pretty easy. Didn't have to ask either.

They've got good k in the T dot. :lol:

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20052560 - 05/28/14 05:45 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
This. All the hot girls have like 2 kids. All the nerdy ones got super hot and that career is super sexy. :lol:

Hmmm, interesting. Come to think of it a lot of the hot girls got super fat after college. Americans are really like that, they are very cute and thin while they are young, then around age 25 they suddenly balloon up.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20052576 - 05/28/14 05:48 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Except the nerdy girls. They keep improving themselves every day. Probably has a lot to do with the psychological aspect of high school. They are all super fucking hot now. In good shape. No kids. And getting papered up.

South park said it best "they skated through life on there looks. Now there looks have faded.  Now they realize they're about as interesting as a wet carrot"

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #20052583 - 05/28/14 05:50 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Quote:

D.M.T said:
Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:

Toronto is one of the cleanest big cities I have been to.  I only see a handful of homeless people a day and have literally never been asked about hard drugs.  Mind you I dress the part of a yuppie so I doubt I would be the target of someone like that.

thats funny, one of the first thoughts i had about Toronto it had a lot more homeless people and prostitutes than I imagined . that's not a bad thing. it's a pretty nice city, i don't have anything bad to say of Toronto.

Is it the only big city you've been to?

no, i know city life i lived in Madrid for 2 years and lived on 3 continents total. :thumbup:  Madrid is also a very good city for its size.

Toronto is one of the nicer big cities :shrug: Chicago is shit by comparison.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#20052592 - 05/28/14 05:52 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I wanna smoke rocks with Rob Ford!

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20052599 - 05/28/14 05:53 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Seattle is easily the best big city I've been to. Never been out of the us though. Been to major cities in about 15 different states and nothing beats seattle imo.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20052607 - 05/28/14 05:55 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:
I'm really surprised to hear about the air.
For instance, in London if you walk downtown you will see shit in the corners of business entrances that are vacant.

Anyways, it doesn't matter where you go or what you do, everyone's experience is going to be different.

Shard? I thought they didn't have meth in Europe, only amphetamines.

I think they're talking about London Ontario.

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: psi]
    #20052616 - 05/28/14 05:56 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, I assume he was talking about London, England too.  London, Ontario is certainly not a large city.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20052619 - 05/28/14 05:57 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Except the nerdy girls. They keep improving themselves every day. Probably has a lot to do with the psychological aspect of high school. They are all super fucking hot now. In good shape. No kids. And getting papered up.

I was a nerd in high school. I was actually bullied all the way up until high school because I was uber-nerd status. Rolling back-pack, asthma, and thick glasses and everything. :lol:

I mean, I'm not super hot or anything, but my image is definitely way better and cooler now than when I was a nerd. It wasn't until college when I suddenly became the most popular girl in my dorms, and it was a very new phenomenon for me.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20052630 - 05/28/14 06:01 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ya its strange the culture of high school. I went to 4 different ones so that didn't help. I graduated with honors but wouldn't consider myself a nerd as I played pretty much every sport.

Never had a lot of friends and I wasn't a girl magnet. Was a pretty shitty time beside the sports and life long friends I made. I never had a clique I had friends in them though. High school is fucking stupid. :lol:

I was never really bullied though. I just kept quiet and to myself. Did turn around and get cold clocked once that wasn't very fun.

--------------------

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: CavemanJohnson]
    #20052637 - 05/28/14 06:02 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CavemanJohnson said:
Yeah, I was disappointed when I realized it wasn't Primus, but Im still dead set on going. Guaranteed to be a good time, and it will be cool to see Les play in small personal environment. Ace of Spades is the best venue in Sac, much better than the Boardwalk.

Ah crap.. the Boardwalk, been there many of times back in the 90's.
Yeah I have heard good things about Ace of Spades, some bad but mostly good.

See that is the one reason I miss about living near a city. Music music and music.
I used to to go to the bay area and see just about every death metal band imaginable in the early-mid 90s. Now if I want to see any metal bands it's Portland or San Francisco, 5 or 7 hours... yuck. Hell I remember seeing Morbid Angel in Placerville one time, that was only a 45 minute drive and oh was it fun.

Oh well give and take. Not to many metal bands I want to see these days anyways. Right... right...

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#20052640 - 05/28/14 06:02 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Oh, I assume he was talking about London, England too.  London, Ontario is certainly not a large city.

They've got good strippers though.

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

#20054277 - 05/29/14 01:06 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

cApTaInCrAp said:
I knew I was small town man once I moved to a bigger city and actually saw...

Black people in person. *gasp* :derpyouverymuch:

and

Prostitutes,  I'd drive by and stare at them as if I was at zoo peepin' Jackalopes  (sidenote, there are alot of photos of Jackalopes..that's weird shit..)

:gasp:

Our token guy at work is probably my favorite person there. So god damn funny we just bullshit the entire time. Our friendship is built on friendly racism. :lol:

I love me some friendly work racism..  "My black guy" at work gives me the natzi salute and says white power. 

I tell him fahk dude you can't be doin that lol..

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: How did you know you were a city, small town, or suburb person? [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #20054432 - 05/29/14 02:20 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'd rather be in the city, but I have an anxiety problem and a social phobia. I used to have panic attacks on the streets of Melbourne, Australia, where I lived right in the CBD for 6 months or so.

Haven't had a panic attack in a while but I still get horrible anxiety when I get back in the city. I've just given up. Fuck it eh.

Just live in a small country town of maybe 500. I don't even do anything here, don't even go to the shops here, it's the next-size-up town that any shopping goes down in, but even that place is too small for a job - there's NEVER any new jobs there. Pretty much have no life except video games and I go exploring across the state in my car with my brother.

Have to get back to Melbourne for a job and a life but still too anxious/insane (I also have schizophrenia). Also depressed.

I guess I'll just stay here until I'm all patched up. Maybe in a year, maybe two... I'll try a bigger town on the way to Melbourne, at least. Or else I'll never live, I'll just be some weirdo in some ghost town.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom