Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Peat, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
POTENCY BRF COMPARED TO STRAW
    #2004788 - 10/13/03 11:01 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This weekend i got to try my first flush off my straw casing. Yagoon burmese was the strain. I have to say that it was the most extreme trip i have ever experienced. Now  i have done alot of brf shrooms and they don't hold a a stick to what these bad boys can do. My wife was there takeing care of me and my friend.thank god! i don't really know how much i ate i think it was about 30 grams fresh on an empty stomach. I lost all time and space. My wife said i looked like a baby. the way my faced looked. and how my mouth was wide open experiencing the visuals. I think i actually scared her. the trees were turning into knives, faces, monsters, letters spelling things out. i remember when i got home that night my wife was depressed about something and as she was explaining it, her eye turned black and her lip was busted. like her feelings inside were showing as bruises on the outside. the weirdest thing was the loss of time. ive never experienced that. it was like i would wake up with my freind and my wife standing right beside me.weird!!!!!!!! the grass was turning into blue neon green snakes. My freind took some brf shrooms early that day malabar. he said he felt them but no exteme visual. but after he took those he couldn't even talk. he broke out into an intense sweat after 45 min and tryed to puke but he didn't and he was fine i experienced no sickness. His words to explain the trip the next day was extreme and radical. i remember wathcing his face warp and shit all night. my wife was standing in the grass she had purple colors shooting off her going into the earth.
i have to say it was better than any acid i have ever tooken or anything i have ever taken. it was all visual my body didn't feel a thing. well to close i would like to say brf :thumbdown: straw :thumbup: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :loveeyes: :nut: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: POTENCY BRF COMPARED TO STRAW [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #2004794 - 10/13/03 11:06 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yagoon Burmese? Never heard of this before. CUbensis sub-strain?

When you talk about your BRF shrooms, were they the same strain that you grew on straw?

.fs.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2004806 - 10/13/03 11:14 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I noticed a potency difference between shrooms grown on br. rice and those grown on wbs. The ones grown on wbs seemed somewhat stronger.

I only grew them on br. rice once though.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: POTENCY BRF COMPARED TO STRAW [Re: sirreal]
    #2004816 - 10/13/03 11:24 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

So far, my best trip was on BRF shrooms. I'm now growing the strain on grain and will see if it's gonna be different or not.

There's so much factors anyway. That trip I'm speaking about was made of 3 grams of very small tapalpas grown on a casing with a too thin substrate layer.

I just can't tell if the trip was due the to strain, the substrate or the fact that they were so small.

.fs.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: POTENCY BRF COMPARED TO STRAW [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #2004823 - 10/13/03 11:30 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fIsh in my head said:  I just can't tell if the trip was due the to strain, the substrate or the fact that they were so small.

My first trip was with shrooms grown on rice. I ate 3 grams and barely felt it. Later, I ate three grams grown off of wbs and really felt it. It was the same strain, Thai lipa. The only conclusion I can come to is that the brown rice produced weaker shrooms. I could be wrong though. :tongue: 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: POTENCY BRF COMPARED TO STRAW [Re: sirreal]
    #2004841 - 10/13/03 11:46 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

burmese its one of ralphs new ones.

i think the potency depends on how deep and wide the substrate is. And not so much on the strain but don't get me wrong different strains different quality.

from now on im looking at bulk substrates even if you suck like me and can't grow shrooms for shit you can still get a few off of it and theres a world of difference. i used shroom gods straw tek with a 50/50 peat verm casing. which i wouldn't recommend anyone useing peat moss. too acidic. try sraight verm or coir

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #2004848 - 10/13/03 11:52 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

oh no they weren't the same strain on brf and the straw.

but i have tried that before with my first try at straw,the strain was pesa. and yes there is a huge difference atleast three times stronger.

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2005368 - 10/13/03 03:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

where can i find this straw method?

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: POTENCY BRF COMPARED TO STRAW [Re: aje]
    #2005381 - 10/13/03 03:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

in the faqs

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Peat, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation