Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineargg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Nigeria
Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: Shrewmz]
    #14249836 - 04/06/11 08:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

no its not. the machine is kinda the same idea but out of a bottle.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDimensionWithin
Chemist

Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: argg]
    #14249867 - 04/06/11 08:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yep

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: DimensionWithin]
    #14250688 - 04/06/11 11:23 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

if you want to get into to hyperspace, just smoke the deem untill you cannot smoke anymore of it. You'll drop the pipe and be enveloped in the trip.

But i wouldn't recomend going for a breathrough dose to start out.

i think it's a good idea to see what the shallow water is like before you dive in face first.

--------------------

Offlinevegantoker
I like carrots.
Male

Loc: HyperSpace
Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14250974 - 04/07/11 12:44 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shrewmz said:
So finally I got a hookup to the pinnacle of my hallucinogenic drug adventure, DMT, and being the only one in my friend group to have even done any research on DMT, I have some quick questions!

1. Is there a specific color or smell I'm looking for to know if the DMT is legit?

2. Does DMT go bad if stored in a dark place? (like suitcase or closet)

3. For my first time, should I go for 50mg?

4. Will I go into hyperspace on a dose as low as 50mg?

5. Is there any way to scale the DMT without an actual scale?

6. Will a lightbulb vaporizer work well for smoking DMT?

Thanks alot in advance!

1. it smells like indole, all I can say is you'll never forget the smell once you know it.

2. no, darkness is best actually (put it in the fridge too).

3. Sure! Im all for diving in head first. plus since you don't know how to smoke dmt properly yet I would bet a bazillion dollars you don't get the whole 50mg the first time.

4. 50mg is a breakthough dose, 20-30mg is the low side.

5. no, buy a scale! A mg scale can be had on ebay for around $20. Its worth it.

6. I don't know, I doubt it. I like to use a 10" cheap glass bong with a little bit of water in it. I sandwich the dmt between weed. (weed/dmt/weed/screen/(plus some metal scrubber material stuffed in the neck of the slide if you want.)

do some more research and learn the right way to smoke it if you haven't already. the goal of any dmt smoking technique is to vaporize but not burn the dmt. keep that in mind and you'll have an easier time with learning to smoke it. Its not hard, its just easy to do it wrong :smile:

good luck, dmt is amazing! :deemsters:

--------------------
"Be happy for no reason. It is your childlike joy that will lead you home. Do you remember?"

Dennis McKenna is writing a new book, consider donating to help make it happen:
the-brotherhood-of-the-screaming-abyss

OfflineShrewmz
Male User Gallery
Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: vegantoker]
    #14251651 - 04/07/11 05:46 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

@ vegantoker

Thanks for the great response!

InvisibleJohnnyConverse
Stranger

#14251712 - 04/07/11 06:17 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shrewmz said:
So finally I got a hookup to the pinnacle of my hallucinogenic drug adventure, DMT, and being the only one in my friend group to have even done any research on DMT, I have some quick questions!

1. Is there a specific color or smell I'm looking for to know if the DMT is legit?

2. Does DMT go bad if stored in a dark place? (like suitcase or closet)

3. For my first time, should I go for 50mg?

4. Will I go into hyperspace on a dose as low as 50mg?

5. Is there any way to scale the DMT without an actual scale?

6. Will a lightbulb vaporizer work well for smoking DMT?

Thanks alot in advance!

Edit: N-N DMT to be specific

1. DMT has a really, really odd, unique smell. Kind of like a soapy, mothballs with a very minor hint of sandlewood smell. Color is tricky. Most DMT should be a white or blond, off white color - but depending on how it was extracted, it might also be kind of a sickly yellow. Red dmt - earwax colored dmt - is actually usually a late extraction from the same plant (which is dark wine colored). Red DMT is often called "jungle spice" by DMT afficinados but I try not to use that term to avoid confusion with "legal pot" sold as "spice" in my area. Red is decent, just has an odd character compared to white/blonde. The only color to REALLY watch out for with DMT is probably a dark, honey color like raw sugar, I find that color rough. Usually still smokeable but use a longer pipe or a water pipe 

2. Just the opposite - DMT SHOULD be kept in a cool, dark place.

3. 50 miligrams of DMT is a strong dose for most people, if you can hit 50 mg and hold it. DMT is a rough smoke! Philosophies on "reaching for hyperspace" vary. Some people find DMT to be very all or nothing. Personally, if you are buying this DMT or are at all sketched out about the source, I'd say rip about 10mg first...3 reasons...prepare yourself to REALLY hit 50+...make double sure it's not 5-meo-DMT (which is potent in smaller amounts and often sold as just "dmt" by assholes) and three dmt doesn't tolerate very fast so no reason not to put a toe in...you'll either trip hard or get some mild body load, so you aren't going to "waste" anything if it doesn't push you over the threshhold.

4. Maybe. Hard to say. Depends? If you don't have a lot to smoke, exhale into a bag or balloon or some other kind of shotgun device or use a piece you can trap some smoke in...if you get all the smoke from 50 mg into your body you should trip hard

5. You don't want to fuck around eyeballing mg doses. You can get a sufficient milligram scale for 20-40 bucks and I almost guarantee one can be had for cash in your town quite easily, without even looking to see where you live...and it's a fine investment with all sorts of household uses aside from this ... hobby . . . of ours.

6. you can smoke out of a lb, straight pipe, test tube, whatever, as you would any crystal/resin you have to melt instead of burning. DMT melts at a low enough temp you can still use a regular lighter, tho, no blue flame torch needed.

"the machine" people refer to is a simple glass pipe made by knocking the dimple out of a shooter bottle of cognac and filtering the neck with steel wool. you put the DMT on the steel wool in the little end and smoke out of the dimple hole. It works because the conductive steel wool vaporizes the shit out of the DMT just from flame on the glass- you don't hit hot whole crystals that way and the smoke is a little cooler.

You can also smoke out of a water pipe by either replacing the bowl WITH a straight clear pipe or by packing the DMT in the middle of the bowl (herb or some smokable both on top and below). You don't want the lighter flame to hit the DMT directly and you want to use an ashy bowl ... dmt residue can be a "fun" surprise the next time you hit the piece otherwise. If you use a water pipe you might want to go a little lower than normal on bongwater, like barely cover the stem...seems to work better, but purely anecdotal opinion on mypart

Offlineargg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: JohnnyConverse]
    #14251830 - 04/07/11 07:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

cheap milligram scales are a waste of money compared to a good used one for 150-250. No real good scale is needed for DMT as you are not dosing a 2c. Load the pipe and smoke it. Don't waste money on anything less then a real lab scale for your research. Get a good scale that goes to .0001 if you want .001 accuracy. There area always good ones on there just look for one with an internal calibration weight and leave in on all the time. Any scale that has an auto turn off should not be used and if you do use it later for more dose sensitive things the better one is well worth it. I broke my good one bought two cheap ones had them for a day then bought a good used one. I thought "20 bucks for a .001 fuck an A I will just get 2" garbage! don't even waste your time.

That little tip about ripping a tiny bit first is wise. If a tiny salt grain fries you it might be 5meoDMT if the source is sketchy. I like the 5meo but a 50+mg dosage would not be that great of an idea.

If you can avoid any other herbs mixed with it it does make it easy but that is the best advice for a retard to help keep them from burning it and ruining it is "sandwich it in your weed".

--------------------

InvisibleJohnnyConverse
Stranger

#14251889 - 04/07/11 07:51 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

if you don't want to pollute the high just sandwich it in some flavored tobacco...can't vouch for it smoothing it out the way weed does but it certainly protects it the same way...

there is a customer base out there for cheap milligram scales, where there's a good intersection of price to utility at about 40 dollars...you can get a decent one under 100, but you do have to "think outside the box" though...certainly a 30-40 dollar mg scale is something you're going to want to upgrade one day but you CAN get one good enough to get N,N DMT doses inside of +-5mg of your target weight...I will say it's NOT the cheap scale so many dealers have though, the cheap blue one that is basically the cheapest thing you can get that will do MG at all...those are kind of junky for sure

Edited by JohnnyConverse (04/07/11 07:53 AM)

Offlineargg
Stranger
 User Gallery

#14251968 - 04/07/11 08:19 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I prefer to not use any herbs with the DMT as its extra smoke to go along with the putrid bowling ball polish that is the DMT. I also find no need to weigh it out if smoked by itself as the amount you smoke is easy to see compared to taking a hit of smoke that might be x% weed/tabbacy smoke then y% DMT. I could not use the tabaccy as it is to addictive and I would not want to get hooked again. With weed mixed in it would pollute the moment of clarity after the fact that I enjoy greatly. There is something amazing about how sober yu feel when you come down from this drug all the way and to be stoned at that moment would not be what I want.

With it on choreboy, steelwool or ash bed the hit is hella smooth with no extra smoke. Just try it and see. You might never put it on weed again. Just practice proper flame control.

+-5 mg is fine for DMT but if you are going to buy a scale like that just for DMT why waste your money. I am all for scales but the cheap ones on the market are a bad thing as people trust them far to much. I loaded 2c-p on one and kept adding more while the read out didn't change then bumps up 6mgs at once. I got 2 of the common ebay/amazon ones. I wold trust it doing 1/4, 1/10 grams even though it reads .001 its ratings are shit. I would say its ok for dmt but not worth getting as you can do 1/10 on a bigger scale you may already own and divide. Eyeballing like that is not wise with other stuff but DMT is not a bad thing to do it with. I just load the pipe with a pile myself. I get 2 good trips of 1 load.

--------------------

Offlinelumadaylight9
Stranger

#14252793 - 04/07/11 12:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

vapor genie is the method that works the best for me, always sends me as far as I would like to go and sometimes farther  :psychsplit:

Offlineargg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: lumadaylight9]
    #14253233 - 04/07/11 01:42 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I concur on the vapor genie as I have a glass one but I do not like to take it from the house so throw away pipes are a must as I like to :deemsters: on the go.

--------------------

OfflineDjkeithfielder
Stranger
    #20020126 - 05/21/14 01:29 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

OK hey I'm an old time Dj in need of a decent guide to a different spiritual plane.... My music is lagging.  I'm native american and have tried peyote during a few sweats but I can't seem to find my way... I could use some good Congo, private msg me somebody??  Thx

OfflineForrager
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25404147 - 08/21/18 10:03 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Looking for the perfect place to ask about DMT in general(possibly not here) the beginners guide seems a great start and the detail in your post is great. However DMT can be extracted from many plants and each has it's own debate. Originally I was looking predominantly at Canary Reed Grass or Phalaris arundinacea however some have suggested other plants with less transferable extras (contaminants). Can you please expand on your post and advise the plants most sought after for the harvest and production of the ultimate DMT?

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: lumadaylight9]
    #25404246 - 08/21/18 11:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

lumadaylight9 said:
vapor genie is the method that works the best for me, always sends me as far as I would like to go and sometimes farther  :psychsplit:

ooops, didnt realize this was a old post.

most sought after is mimosa hostilis root bark - MHRB - use the search function up top

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

Edited by prettyMushy (08/21/18 11:42 PM)

OfflineForrager
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Getting DMT for the first time, tips? [Re: prettyMushy]
    #25407978 - 08/23/18 04:30 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you! I tried to search but because I couldn't remember the specific type I just searched DMT and ended up here. Thanks again.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds