Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedastats
The Truth is Blinding
Loc: B.C.
Aminita Muscaria trips
    #2000194 - 10/11/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm looking to see whut kind of trip people have had on muscaria. If you have never dun it and have an opinion, keep it to yerself and don't post here. I wanna know how many people have had good trips vs bad trips. 1st hand expierence only please. I'm debating tring it.

Peace

Jater

--------------------
Peace all.

Jater

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Aminita Muscaria trips [Re: dastats]
    #2000238 - 10/11/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yes I do recall a time when I had a few very large specimens weighing approximatly 5 grams each dried.. Me and my friend ate one each and we found it to be surprizingly mild considdering how much we took and it seemed to have very distinct parts of the trip which changed our overall state of being.. The first part of the trip was similar to taking a milder dose of psylo's.. The visuals were very interesting and reminded me of mescalin.. after about 5 hours of tripping we began to feel an over whelming tiredness and were still halucinating but coudn't move around much.. The mental load seemed less than on psilo's..

Edited by Bhairabas (10/11/03 01:38 PM)

InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
Re: Aminita Muscaria trips [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2001324 - 10/11/03 10:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How did you prepare the Aminitas? Did you juse use the skin? Or did you eat the whole peice?

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

OfflineSin Bad
Mushroom Man

Loc: Japan
Re: Aminita Muscaria trips [Re: NWuser]
    #2001956 - 10/12/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have had an Amanita muscaria experience a few years ago. I didn't take very much.. I assume it was probably about 3g, but this is a very rough estimate as I did not weigh it. (The volume of the dried cap I consumed was equal to the volume of a 35mm film canister).

I remember in the first hour feeling sleepy, and I lay down on a bed for a while. Then I remember getting up and being full of energy, and running around the house doing press-up and dancing about.

I did not exeperience any visual effects. It was enjoyable, but not very strong. This is probably due to the fact that I didn't take very much.

This year I have picked some more Fly Agaric, and I intend to try it again, but this time under controlled conditions. When I do, I will post the reports here.

Sinbad

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Aminita Muscaria trips [Re: Sin Bad]
    #2001982 - 10/12/03 06:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have done amanite pantherina - has same chemicals like muscaria, but also contains foline(something like that, I used to know th ename of the chemical by heart :smile: ) which is poisonous so its like a more poisonous variety of amanita muscaria.

All three times I ate one middle sized cap, probably 3 grams, every time I dried them in the sun for some days.

All three times I smoked herb after I ate them - so I couldnt recognize the effects of the pantherina much, I remember once I ate them before going to school in home, and then I was freaking and laughing just like on psilocybe mushroom trip... this lasted like 10 minutes, and after that all I felt was nervousness in the bus to the way to school and after that nothing. I mean this 10 minute laughing, when you have tooken a little dose of psilocybes or took alot of psilocybes but have tripped some days ago - you just have some 10 minute buzz, and everything after that passes. :smile:

But herbs makes it better. One time me and a guy ate two caps ( all pantherinas I have hunted myself ) and after that smoked a spliff - and after that went in physics class, lol :smile: We had to watch a movie about spaceships and shit,  I remember laughing uncontrollably and having all colors enchanted... did alot of shit in this class lol.

The moral of this story is dont do pantherinas, cause they are more poisonous and seem less potent. :smile:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale