Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUnoriginal_kate
Stranger
Female
Loc: Ohio
Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: The Unusual Garden]
    #20176963 - 06/24/14 01:34 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I've been tripping for about six years now, I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I've tripped... I estimate, a lot!

Shrooms: probably around 60 or so times, usually 3.5g. But I've taken larger doses as well.

LSD/LSA: 100+, for sure, and climbing.

DMT: 5, though I wish more.

Mescaline: 3, I also wish I could get it more.

My best advice?

1) Trip with someone who has tripped before, sober or tripping as well. It is good to have someone with you who understands what you're going through, rather than sitting there looking at you like you're an idiot. They are also more equipped to handle the situation if you start to have a bad trip, or handle their own self if their trip goes bad.

2) For your first trip, be somewhere familiar and comfortable to you. You can experience unfamiliar places when you're more comfortable with the substance and know what to expect.

3) GO OUTSIDE! I beg of you, do not sit in your house and watch movies all night, save that for the comedown. Put your toes in the grass, play in the rain, walk through the woods. Whatever. It's also good to change your environment, rooms and places that all look different from each other.

And lastly, appreciate it all, even the bad trips. Even "bad" emotions aren't bad, we need those emotions to appreciate the good ones. So cry, basque in it, and then pick yourself back up, turn on some Pink Floyd and break out the glowsticks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineerror37invaliduser
Lawn Boy
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: obscured by clouds Flag
Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: Unoriginal_kate]
    #20201805 - 06/29/14 02:13 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

years experience 12
substances:
cannabis
LSD
LSA
DMT
Mushrooms(psilocybe, pans. a.muscaria)
MDMA
DXM
Salvia
Ketamine
pcp
2cb
cocaine
opiates

these aren't rules, these are guidelines for enjoyment:

1)everything in moderation
2)research
3)safety
4)best to do it with someone who has experience
5)have stuff to drink like water(duh) and also different fruit juices are great to mix up. hehehe
6)make sure you have enough time (8-12hours typically) for strong psychedelics sometimes this can be 20+ hours so be prepared.
7)try to set up some activities to do even if you don't do them having them in place is a good fail safe. art and music being my two favorites
8)you're going to want to walk around so it's always good to have access to a safe environment where you can be free. the woods are great BUT don't get lost at night know your area!
9)don't go into it with any expectations let it wash over you and enjoy the moment
10)keep calm, close your eyes don't be afraid to zone out into your mind. That's where the learning happens
11)take a deep breath...let it out feel how your body works
12)don't try to explain the unexplainable just experience it
13)have fun!

--------------------

OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

Loc: Groove Town, USA
Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: error37invaliduser]
    #20212839 - 07/01/14 09:23 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

My advice is: Research proper dosage. Test substance for verification that it is what it is supposed to be. Don't go too small a dose like some will say, go medium first time. Whenever I took the advice to take it slow i was always underwhelmed and disappointed. So I'd advice a medium middle of the road dose of whatever it is. Shrooms, mescaline, lsd, etc.

BUT, if you are dealing with a substance with a much lower LD-50 that the ones I examples. BE MUCH MORE CAREFUL IN CALCULATING DOSE. It could mean your life, and that's no good way to go.

Save travels,

SixStripsDeep.

OfflinemontloVer
Aprentice

Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: Asante]
    #20215220 - 07/02/14 01:53 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Experience:
Lsd / Mushies 30-40 times.
Plenty of other miscellaneous substances.

1. RESEARCH!!! Especially for those obscure substances. The Experience Vaults at Erowid.org have been so invaluable to my informed drug use!

2. Good friends! People you love! Keep them close!

3. Great Beer(s)! Don't dose when you're drunk. But a good quality beer (or two) can be a very grounding experience! Enjoy it.

Really go into the experience as an explorer. Expecting to experience things you cannot imagine. Have an open mind. Good luck.

--------------------
"Rationality is a gift to man so he may not be subject to the control of his environment, but it becomes an isolating, dissociating disease for the manic materialist, desperately seeking answers in a world he makes foreign to himself."    ~ओं मणिपद्मे हूं,~

OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

Loc: Groove Town, USA
Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: montloVer]
    #20215230 - 07/02/14 01:58 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

montloVer said:
Experience:
Lsd / Mushies 30-40 times.
Plenty of other miscellaneous substances.

1. RESEARCH!!! Especially for those obscure substances. The Experience Vaults at Erowid.org have been so invaluable to my informed drug use!

2. Good friends! People you love! Keep them close!

3. Great Beer(s)! Don't dose when you're drunk. But a good quality beer (or two) can be a very grounding experience! Enjoy it.

Really go into the experience as an explorer. Expecting to experience things you cannot imagine. Have an open mind. Good luck.

You know what brother, that last piece of advice is gonna help me tonight. Just scooped up some very good acid. Good advice to say don't try to see or feel anything. Let it all be shown.

Offlinesatyam
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #20227436 - 07/05/14 09:07 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

is this mimosa hostillis?

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20256280 - 07/11/14 01:24 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
1.  Relax
2.  Never forget that what is happening is temporary
3.  Relax
4.  It is normal for your face to be sore from smiling insanely for 8 hours
5.  Relax
6.  Although there is tremendous uproar behind your eyes most people can't tell.  Trippers can tell when somebody is tripping but most people cannot.
7.  Relax

Experience level: over 40 years and well over a hundred trips

Edited by Magicman69 (07/11/14 03:45 AM)

OfflineAtomos497
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: Magicman69]
    #20258646 - 07/11/14 04:26 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

be in a good mind set, a safe place, and someone you trust to be your sitter.

Offlinemycologist799
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20279355 - 07/16/14 12:06 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I have been tripping for over 20 years, Break down as follows

Ecstasy 100+
LSD 100 +
Cactus 10
Mushies +20
Ketamine +3
RC's 10 or so hard to say

1. Remember you can always take more, you don't need to over do it.
2.Remember it is just a drug it will wear off and you will not die.
3. If you plan on mixing substances be absolutely sure that you know what you are taking. Most natural Chem's mix well, Many RC's don't. Most of the ER tripps at least that I am aware of were because of mixing Pills that were supposed to be MDMA but were adulterated or were RC's and reacted very bad together.

4. I can not stress number 3 enough.
5. Above all have fun Using Psychedelics is a journey of self exploration, appreciate the new views of yourself that will develop.

Offlinebigbitch
Stranger

Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: mycologist799]
    #20281473 - 07/16/14 02:14 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

This is the first time I even opened this thread.  I wasn't going to even try to post on it, because I was like I'm no vet haha, I'm not even that old.  I've only done psychs 7 years.  For some reason, I didn't feel the need for psychedelic advice either.  After checking it out today, I've done more drugs than some of these so called "vets", so here comes my advice

Psychedelic Drug usage:
2cb->10times
2ci
2ce->40times
2cp
5meoamt
5meodipt
A bunch of shit sold as molly that wasn't->25 times
dmt->200 times
dpt
dob
doi
doc
dom
maybe some other rc sold as lsd
ketamine>100 times
lsd>150 times
ald-52 edit: I think I am wrong, and was tricked into believing I took this substance
possible other lsd anologues ingested, that I did not know about
mdma>100 times
mda>50 times
nitrous>25 times
salvia
mushrooms>75 times
syrian rue
mescaline
edit: and a bunch of this stuff mixed together too :grin:

If you are worried about having a bad trip, then you are likely to have one.  If you look at that ten strip like its some fun pussy shit, then you probably wont have a bad trip.  This isn't always true, but it's a reflection of what's inside of your mind.  If you approach it like a pussy, it will make you a pussy.  I mean if you snort a huge pile of dpt, it might not matter how you approach it lol.  Most trips that go bad, go bad once you have lost reality.  Once you start to believe something that is not true, or that can not be true by the laws of earth, then you are in for a ride.  It is not usually a fun one when this happens.  Alot of people think they are dead, or have crossed into another dimension.  Of course this defys the laws of earth, and is not a good thought to have. Environment is what matters the most, when it comes down to having a good or bad trip, along with your mindstate of course.  If your mind is fucked up, maybe try fasting and relaxing, fasting really clears the mind.  Mean drunks yelling=bad environment  lost in the woods with no water=bad environment    Happy friends on lsd=good environment  safe area in the woods with neccesities not lost= good environment  You want to be somewhere safe, not stuck without a ride or without water, or in public etc.

Lookup storage for whatever drug you have.  If I ever see someone mishandling lsd or some other drug, you'll get bitched at by the bigbitch.  If you're going to go buy drugs, don't waste your money by degrading it because you're a dumbass.  I mean I understand to cut a hit off or something, you have to expose lsd to a little bit of air and light, but the carelessness of some people bothers me.  Don't believe just anybody when it comes to drug purity.  Either get in tight with some legit people, or get a test kit.  So many people will say they have some mdma, when in reality, they have some bs. 

If it's your first time, it's always nice to trip with a good soul, who has tripped before.  If this is not an option, having a sober trip sitter in the other room, as an emergency counselor may be nice too.  Also if it's your first time, I can't really tell you what dosage to take.  One thing I can tell you not to do, is go lookup the strongest dosage you can safely take, and decide to do that for your first time.  That is like signing up to freak out.  Another thing I can tell you, is if you take too small of a dosage, you may not really understand what psychedelics are all about.  They are not addictive, what makes us want to do them again so badly, is they are amazing drugs.  If you don't get to see how amazing the drug really is, you may not be very impressed with your experience, or have any urge to try it again. Eat a healthy diet that day, if you plan on doing large doses, or you might be puking. If you do a larger dosage, I believe this is that much more you will love or hate the psychedelic.  I ate 2 and a half strong hits of L (stretch or do yoga on a L comeup btw) for my first trip, and fell in love.  My buddy ate 3 and a half average strength hits of L for his first trip, and thought he was dead and will never do psychs again, he almost killed himself.  Just remember, the drug can't harm you physically!  So chill out, and if you have a bad trip, try again someday, you won't regret it. 

Do not od on rc's and harmful drugs!!  I repeat, if you care about your body, do not od on rc's and harmful drugs.  edit:  Now, I say don't do rc's and harmful drugs lol.  I stopped use of rc's ketamine and even mdma, although I may do one of the two again some day.  I really regret the high doses I did of these drugs.  They say a young man spends his health trying to improve his wealth, and an old man spends his wealth trying to improve his health. If you do a large dose of anything, keep track of your vitals.  Don't get so fucked up you forget to drink water in the sun, od on water cuz you think you need it, or break bones or do anything else retarted.  Psychedlics are way more magical without a tolerance, and shrooms mescaline and lsd are cross tolerant, along with maybe something else.  If I eat a bunch of acid at once, I find I need to wait like 14 days.  For some reason, I seem to be good after a week, from eating shrooms.  Everything else has a tolerance that lasts for a specific amount of time.  People act like dmt tolerance is only an hour, but from my experience, it's not near as magical for a week or two.  Tripping on acid everyday is just going to not be healthy for your mind.  Give yourself somewhat of a break!  Atleast switch up the type of drugs! 

Don't do psychedelics and dissociatives so much, that you ruin your chance at excelling in other areas of life.  I used to be on drugs more days of the week than not.  I dropped out of college fresh out of highschool, because I was in another state doing psychedelics half the time. I used to own a mofified evo.  People used to be amazed at what I would do in my first car (little fwd bs chevy aveo), sliding down all the backroads with bald tires.  Once I got my evo I was jumping, drifting, and having a grand time.  Although it may not be helping the world, I felt so much more alive when in my evo.  I also felt as if I had talent, and always wanted to do road rally or something.  When I should have been signing up for autox and rallyx, instead I was spending every last penny on this killer indoor bud, and doing a bunch of drugs.  I only got to play with my evo illegally on the roads.  I then sold my evo, before I ever got to take it to the track, because I got locked up, was behind on insurance, and needed bond money.

Edited by bigbitch (12/30/14 05:23 PM)

Offlinesp3nc3r508
Stranger
    #20325822 - 07/25/14 08:23 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I need help identifying some shrooms growing with my cucumbers in compost soil can you help me I don't understand how to operate this forum so if you could email me I can send you pics that way it would be appreciated sp3nc3r.508@Gmail.com

They do not look edible.

Post in the Hunting/Identification forum and read their rules first.

Edited by Rose (07/26/14 02:35 PM)

Offlineaquino
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: sp3nc3r508]
    #20331867 - 07/26/14 12:02 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Mod edit. Spam removed.

Edited by Rose (07/26/14 02:34 PM)

InvisibleJimlim

Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: aquino]
    #20336306 - 07/27/14 05:24 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Been tripping since I was 19, I am now 33 so that's 14 years?
I've had numerous trips from many types of mushrooms, possibly over the 30 mark.

Took far too many drugs in my lifetime, I've had good times and bad times,

If you are new to drugs and are excited at the prospect of taking drugs. please take a minute and read my post.

Drugs destroy brain cells, I've lost too many memories of my childhood and my memory for daily things isn't what it used to be.
What goes up must come down, and bring you down they do,
Paranoia, flashbacks they are all too real

If I had kids i'd never want them to ever do drugs and I do regret messing my mind up how I have.

The drug that has messed me up more than most is Cannabis.. I smoked strong shit daily for over 2 years and the paranoia that eventually came to be is overwhelming, and everlasting.

I've since quit

BUT

I've done it... and it has been one hell of a ride... I've made friends and lost them,
I guess i'm just a bit addicted to see what I can experience be it from my inner or outer self,

WEED = Fun to chill out and socialize with, don't make it a habit, it will consume your life, your time and your money
MUSHROOMS = Mind blowingly explosive fun, can take your psyche to places it wouldn't normally go... be it good or bad, BE FUCKING SURE WHAT YOU ARE TAKING IS THE RIGHT ONE.. IF IN DOUBT THROW IT AWAY!!!!!!!!
SALVIA = WOW.. Breathtakingly beautiful and surreal.. but u must be strong willed
LSD = Oh my buddah
EXTACY = pills aren't cracked up to what they used to be.. and leave u with life lasting issues if took in excess, u never truly know what you are getting and more than likely are getting cut shit.
COKE = a highly addictive substance that doesn't really do a lot other than numb your face and throat and give u a confident buzz, do yourself a favor, save your mind and your wallet.
KETAMINE = I've never had this intentionally but the feelings of grogginess and gurning are all too common...
SPEED/BASE = The rushes are intense, but this stuff will fuck you up, be warned

If you ever do Crack, Heroin, Meth, or you inject a substance, then i'm afraid you are already lost. I pity you

Do yourself a favor people, stick to natural only substances, mushrooms or weed will see you ok, but not in excess.

The best drug in the world is to Travel, Get out of your comfort zone, book a ticket and leave.. it will be the best thing you ever did.

Edited by Jimlim (07/27/14 10:24 PM)

Invisiblesoultripper
woods wanderer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#20336504 - 07/27/14 07:39 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

my first psylocybin cubensis trip was in 1978, when I was 14. (see "a cop drops by the shroomery")....if my math is right, that's 35 years of psychedelic experience, because, of course, I didn't stop at just 1. I have no way to calculate how many trips I've taken, but it's in the hundreds.
I'm relatively sane, (depending on who you ask) in great physical shape, my girlfriend and I currently hunt and use Amanita amerimuscaria, (formerly Amanita muscaria formosa) in Mi.
I hope to find certain species of psylocybin up here as well, I grew up in Florida where P. cubensis flourished, and kinda miss it.
The advise already given is accurate, I would only contribute that one should have a plan and sitter who is experienced if going for a deep space trip.

--------------------

InvisibleOldHam
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: soultripper]
    #20358502 - 08/01/14 12:03 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I've been tripping for about 20 years now.
The number one rule I can think of to help avoid bad trips?

Avoid tripping around people you don't know or don't absolutely get along with.
Even if it means not tripping at all. Better to just pass or try and hold yr dose until later.

100% of my bad trips have been in the presence of dysfunctional / antagonistic people.

--------------------
The Shallows, Chapter 7, Nicholas Carr

Offlinemeltymushroom
Magic Dino Jedi

Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: Unoriginal_kate]
    #20361325 - 08/01/14 05:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I suggest to any people who are new to buying sunstances to invest in a test kit because they are great for identifying all kinds of drugs and for saftey and measurment because many O.D.s are from too large of an amount from an unknown substance

--------------------
:fbsnugs: :sanpedro::peyotespectrum::mushroom2::mushroom::leaf::darkside: :gd_icon::leaf::mushroom::mushroom2::peyotespectrum::sanpedro::fbsnugs:
      :discorex::pipesmoke::buddha::farmerdance: :buddha::deemsters::discorex:
                                                                                :starwars:

Offlinepsychawarenessorg
psychedelicawareness.org
Male

#20387883 - 08/07/14 01:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

The advice I offer to you is no more than a pigment of your imagination. There you find that logical thinking is blasphemy and you should rely on your senses of survival, needing only what is required for you to survive, the six elements. These are fire water shelter air music and psychedelics. You reach this goal by following those steps in order to enlighten yourself, through the power of yourself. To seek knowledge is to gain knowledge, to teach yourself to be a new you through the power of psychedelics I recommend.

--------------------

OfflineRealnuggetz
Just a friend of the family
Male User Gallery

Loc: SF/NYC biCoastal
    #20440940 - 08/19/14 03:23 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I have been tripping for over 13 years, have taken about everything, in mass, and trip weekly on LSD.

I have found this to be very accurate and funny:

www.luminist.org/archives/session.htm

Some old deadheads put that together, I'd love to print out a bunch of copies and pass em around at festivals :-)

Other advice:

for a full experience on LSD, take 3 tabs if your unsure about how strong they are.. Some people lay stretched shit, if you take 3, your usually making sure to get over 200 micrograms, which is the magic number... More will just make you trip a little harder, for a little longer..

Ketamine makes for shared hallucinations and really cool experiences when mixed with LSD and some friends... WAAAAY cool... however, don't do special k in public, or at a show, when your on LSD, unless you have somebody to watch your back, its WAYYYYYY stronger when your spun, and can lead to full disassociation.

ALWAYS KEEP SOME XANAX OR VALIUM, AND SOME SLEEPING PILLS ON HAND FOR BAD TRIPS. If somebody around you starts losing their shit, give them a xanax bar,.... hopefully it will knock them out... If not, give them another..

Just go ahead and hog tie them if they are really freaking out, better than them running out into the street naked.... or course this depends on your location,, if your in the woods, just let them run around naked!

also, your LSD should have little to no taste. No taste really, but sometimes liquid will taste like mint from the dropper bottle, and once I had some hits in a bag of molly, so they tasted like molly, but LSD itself should be tasteless in normal dosages (crystal has a bit of a taste) and if it taste bitter or anything, its probably some research chem...

I'll post more advice when I think of it.. or hear of an issue to advise on :-)

happy spinning!

--------------------
Nothin left to do but smile smile smile

OfflineMountain of madnes
Knowledge b4 judgment
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Veteran Advice for Novice Trippers [Re: Realnuggetz]
    #20447694 - 08/20/14 10:49 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

My advice always know what your taking never take your dealers word for it even if he is your friend. He can get random stuff to and not know what he's selling.  Plenty of research please know what your doing and don't over do it i know trips that don't get off the ground are big disappointments,  but over doses are absolute hell, so all in all research research and more research know what you are doing and enjoy it.  And for bad trips realize it's just 1 day of your life only 1 day tell yourself this is just one day tomorrow il be back.  Taste test is good LSD is tasteless that's why it's people's favorite to fake,  test kit 20 bucks or so Imo totally worth it it will test multiple times bring it to your fests or concerts or whenever you purchase be safe no one wants to have a bad trip off a drug they didn't want or see a loved one in the bad place

--------------------
Love in our life is just too valuable
Oh, to feel for even a second without it
But life without death is just impossible
Oh, to realize something is ending within us

The flaming lips

Offlinethelonleystoner
Stranger

#20467883 - 08/24/14 01:10 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

ive only been tripping for about a year but ive done it about 20 times

If you feel bad thoughts coming into your mind and theyre pushing you into a bad trip and you cant push them out then just go with them. a lot of times if you just let the drugs take you where they want instead of trying to suppress those thoughts your mind will work it out. it also help me to try to look at it in another way so you can get some sort of insight out of it. those little bits of wisdom,dark though they may be, always help me to forget about that stuff.

Edited by thelonleystoner (08/24/14 01:12 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies