Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSockadin
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: yeld estimations [Re: blindingleaf]
    #19983612 - 05/13/14 08:34 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

The most I have ever had is 5 Flushes on cakes, and the 5th was always a disaster. Maybe 2 Shrooms and trich at that point.

Edit: Im not comparing, Im calling Bullshit. I just wanted to be clear.

As far as weight estimations, it depends on so many factors, there is no real way to tell. Genetics play a major factor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Online7Suns
Researcher
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: not present
Re: yeld estimations [Re: Sockadin]
    #19983902 - 05/13/14 09:23 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

36 Qt jars of spawn

--------------------
Following the lost souls as they transcend the seven dimensions, through playful dancing, like wandering shadows in the heat of a mirage
7suns grain sac hack
7suns straw log hack
7suns official OTC antibiotic agar recipe
7suns DIY filter bags
7suns cheap AF flowhood
7suns cold weather fruit chamber

OfflineTheApprentice
back at it
Male User Gallery

Re: yeld estimations [Re: 7Suns]
    #19983946 - 05/13/14 09:30 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

7Suns said:
The apprentice that's a sad yeld if u only get two flushes lol

:girlofdisapproval:

are u fucking kidding me?
i have so much spawn that going after a second flush becomes unprofitable.

fuck outta here

--------------------

RR Videos -Best $9 Ever Spent *
No Pour AGAR Tek Easy COIR Trays! *
Pink Oysters on Newspaper TEK

"Yeah?  Well, DRACULA called... and he said he's coming over tonight, and I said OK!" :mastershake:

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: yeld estimations [Re: TheApprentice]
    #19984400 - 05/13/14 10:48 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheApprentice said:
Quote:

7Suns said:
The apprentice that's a sad yeld if u only get two flushes lol

:girlofdisapproval:

are u fucking kidding me?
i have so much spawn that going after a second flush becomes unprofitable.

fuck outta here

:fuckinawesome::uppercut: thats what i'm talking about! who the fuck needs anymore, step your game up and get your fucking grain spawn in order and quit fucking with dinky little flushes, not worth the water :lol:

--------------------

It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn

I'm tired do me a favor

Online7Suns
Researcher

Re: yeld estimations [Re: cronicr]
    #19984457 - 05/13/14 10:56 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I don't have the space or freedom for any more then that because of living situation

--------------------
Following the lost souls as they transcend the seven dimensions, through playful dancing, like wandering shadows in the heat of a mirage
7suns grain sac hack
7suns straw log hack
7suns DIY filter bags
7suns cheap AF flowhood

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #19984482 - 05/13/14 11:00 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

that sux balls

--------------------

I'm tired do me a favor

Online7Suns
Researcher

#19984524 - 05/13/14 11:04 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Yea ur telling me lol

--------------------
7suns grain sac hack
7suns straw log hack
7suns DIY filter bags
7suns cheap AF flowhood

OfflineSpa
PoohHandler
Male User Gallery

#19984605 - 05/13/14 11:15 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

36 qts of spawn equals about 5 to 6 66qt monotubs. If you ask me that's quite a bit of space you got there. If that's not enough space, it makes more sense to keep fresh spawn going to start over after a 2nd or 3rd flush? Greater yields ya know? I have yet to understand any of your logic. But I am no longer going to keep pushing your buttons. I would hate for you turn run out of BS

--------------------
If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it

Edited by Spa (05/13/14 11:17 PM)

OfflineSpa
PoohHandler
Male User Gallery

#19984787 - 05/13/14 11:49 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

7Suns said:
My average flushing is 6 but i pulled 9 last summer before i lost my lab i don't have pics atm but will get them up ASAP

Quote:

7Suns said:
I guess i see it different but hey every man his own right ? it still has decent yeld and potency till the last two flushes. lol the pics in my galery was the only pic i could find after i got off probation haha and ur not a dick ur skeptical i understand but i no I'm credable and i usually do 3 12 packs. that's 36quarts

Alright I swear, last bash on 7Suns. But gotta call you out on your bullshit and quite frankly it makes me happy.. you stated above you lost your "lab" after pulling a 9 flush last summer and don't have any pics at the moment, but you actually were able to find just one(the one in your gallery). Did you know that CD collection that's in that pic wasn't released until this past winter??? So in reality you've perfected 10 flushes and time travel. I worship you. Of course you could have pulled the 9 flush off in summer and lost the lab in winter, you didn't specify, but probation is usually 11 months 29 days.
I know it's a little obsessive to go to that extent but I can't stand a fucking liar. I will let it die now. Sorry

--------------------
If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it

OfflineMdahmer
Aloysius devadander abercrombie
Male User Gallery

Re: yeld estimations [Re: Spa]
    #19984799 - 05/13/14 11:52 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

El oh el.  Detective such n such...I like it

Edited by Mdahmer (05/13/14 11:52 PM)

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #19984802 - 05/13/14 11:52 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spa said:
I will let it die now. Sorry

:callingbullshit:
Quote:

Spa said:
Quote:

7Suns said:
My average flushing is 6 but i pulled 9 last summer before i lost my lab i don't have pics atm but will get them up ASAP

Quote:

7Suns said:
I guess i see it different but hey every man his own right ? it still has decent yeld and potency till the last two flushes. lol the pics in my galery was the only pic i could find after i got off probation haha and ur not a dick ur skeptical i understand but i no I'm credable and i usually do 3 12 packs. that's 36quarts

Alright I swear, last bash on 7Suns. But gotta call you out on your bullshit and quite frankly it makes me happy.. you stated above you lost your "lab" after pulling a 9 flush last summer and don't have any pics at the moment, but you actually were able to find just one(the one in your gallery). Did you know that CD collection that's in that pic wasn't released until this past winter??? So in reality you've perfected 10 flushes and time travel. I worship you. Of course you could have pulled the 9 flush off in summer and lost the lab in winter, you didn't specify, but probation is usually 11 months 29 days.
I know it's a little obsessive to go to that extent but I can't stand a fucking liar. I will let it die now. Sorry

:uppercut:...rated!

--------------------

I'm tired do me a favor

OfflineSpa
PoohHandler
Male User Gallery

Re: yeld estimations [Re: Mdahmer]
    #19984824 - 05/13/14 11:56 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mdahmer said:
El oh el.  Detective such n such...I like it

I couldn't take anymore man. Had to find something other then all his contradiction lol

--------------------

Invisible36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

Loc: Diving into Mystical Territori...
Trusted Cultivator
    #19984853 - 05/13/14 11:59 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

There's no "normal" time for probation. Also, you don't know if he might have set shit up somewhere else.

I've seen substrates go that far. It's rare, but it doesn't take any special skills.

--------------------
Redd Foxx said:
If you're offended I don't give a shit and don't come see me no more.

Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

OfflineSpa
PoohHandler
Male User Gallery

Re: yeld estimations [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #19984916 - 05/14/14 12:09 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

You're right. That's why I said usually. But his average went from 8-10 in one thread to the most he's pulled is 9 and he averages 6 in this thread. Idk :shrug: can I be right just this once 36?lol

--------------------

Offlinetommyg615
Stranger

Re: yeld estimations [Re: Spiritwalker_Faust]
    #19985409 - 05/14/14 02:59 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spiritwalker_Faust said:
I don't think you're bullshitting because of your account age or post count. I think you're bullshitting because some of the best cultivators in the world are in this forum, and they don't see the light of a third flush. If you were six years established in the field you would know there are no such thing as yeld estimations.

:whatshesaid::dancer:

--------------------
just ask frank

"he who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"

Offlinetommyg615
Stranger

#19985412 - 05/14/14 03:02 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spa said:
Quote:

7Suns said:

Quote:

7Suns said:

:winning:

--------------------
just ask frank

"he who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"

Offlinetourrat
humanbeinganimal
 User Gallery

Re: yeld estimations [Re: tommyg615]
    #19985486 - 05/14/14 04:18 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I've had subs go until th
ey were just beds of stumps I don't count "flushes" buI know its not impossible that a sub went 8-10.....not saying dudes not bullshitting just saying its not impossib..le.IME after the second clear flush it starts geting blurry ...just random shrooms popping up. On a side note....I've gotten some BEAST by letting them go long. Just pulled a 120 gram monster a couple days ago from an old tub....same tub has produced a dozen over 80 g at this point it only has a few mushrooms growing at a time but they keep getting bigger so I keep letting it go lol

--------------------
Knee deep in the hotel tub.....

OfflineFreeWorldOrder
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana, USA Flag
Re: yeld estimations [Re: tourrat]
    #19986084 - 05/14/14 08:52 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Like I posted earlier, I am still pretty new, but on BRF cakes (PF-tek)using MS, I have pulled 4 flushes, and by then the cakes where pretty fuckin beat up. But on the couple bulk trays and one mono I did, I got 2 flushes then they seemed to go downhill fast after that. It is my understanding from just researching on here, and the little experience I have, that bulk substrates, whether trays or monos, generally give up the ghost for whatever reason, soon after the first couple flushes. Anyway, good luck all, I'm outty on this one!! Have some work to do on an outdoor project. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"They who can give up essential liberty, to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Lets Grow Mushrooms Videos
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar TEK
Agar's Liquid Inoculant TEK

Online7Suns
Researcher

Re: yeld estimations [Re: FreeWorldOrder]
    #19986430 - 05/14/14 10:44 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

That pic was from this winter i lost my lab when i was 18 lol I'm 21 now and have compleed probation after 24 months i and i started back last winter after compleing po in the summer but i know u guys want me to be wrong and a liar so ur trying to find anything u can to help ur arguments but i know I'm right but what ever ever seriously please believe me I'm not trying to dick anyone around what would i gain from that come on people

--------------------
7suns grain sac hack
7suns straw log hack
7suns DIY filter bags
7suns cheap AF flowhood

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #19986463 - 05/14/14 10:51 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

7Suns said:
That pic was from this winter i lost my lab when i was 18 lol I'm 21 now and have compleed probation after 24 months i and i started back last winter after compleing po in the summer but i know u guys want me to be wrong and a liar so ur trying to find anything u can to help ur arguments but i know I'm right but what ever ever seriously please believe me I'm not trying to dick anyone around what would i gain from that come on people

i don't really care how many flushes you get:thumbup: i don't need to believe or not it makes no diff to me because as stated it's very possible just not practical for most of us, see ya around the boards and welcome to shroomery

--------------------

I'm tired do me a favor

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder