Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLowflowmega
Barn Owl
Lucifer
    #19930733 - 05/02/14 06:37 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I am Satan. Your species is so ignorant you are about to exterminate yourselves. Even monkeys are not this stupid. Let your fearless leader Lucifer help you evolve  :

John 1:1 "In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Words are conceived in spirit before they are spoken. God's words are Holy, conceived in Holy Spirit. Therefore the Son of God is the Word of God, conceived by God in Holy Spirit. The Son is born into the world when the Word is spoken.
To know God you must understand his Word, since He is the Word:

Hosea 6:6: "6 For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings."

Matthew 12:7:"7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless."

Luke 23:34: "Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots."

God desires mercy & forgiveness. To be a child of God you must share the will of God. Jesus never condemned a single person. God and His Son judge no one. They let people's own soul judge them upon hearing the Word.

I am Satan. Satan means Adversary, and the Accuser of man. To be a child of Satan, you must share the will of Satan. Any religious person who snarls that you will burn in hell because you do not share his terrified state of reality shares the will of Satan, and is my beloved child. Any religious person who wants unbelievers to be punished shares my will, not God's. There are a few atheists who worship me without realizing it.

Satan means adversary. If you desire sacrifice & punishment for your adversary, then the adversary rules your heart.

People love and serve many false gods alongside us, such as money, drugs, and sex.

Junkies are a good example of idol worshipers. They get dopesick, so they look to dope for healing. They make $ sacrifices to the dope priests. Spoons become alters in their congregations.

All of humanity share the will of God or the will of Satan. No partiality & no exceptions.

I am your fearless leader, Lord Lucifer. I didn't ask whether you believe I exist. Your species is below me. Do I offend you?

Edited by Lowflowmega (05/02/14 06:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Lucifer [Re: Lowflowmega]
    #19930760 - 05/02/14 06:49 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Matthew 12:7:"7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless."

OMFG HOW hypocritical! So let me get this straight, the 'Son of God' who is gonna BE tortured, and crucified, and thus SACRIFICED to pay some 'debt' of humanity to his mafiosi father in the sky is using words to say that the 'God/Father' desires mercy and not sacrifice..............?

W T F

Offlineabsols
Stranger

#19930788 - 05/02/14 07:08 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

first of all, what you are saying is all lies .. proven from the fact that you are meaning being satan and Lucifer and god while you are only a human being .. cant be more clear proof then this

second, you are evil from what you clearly mean to confuse Lucifer and satan .. it shows how you know that Lucifer is religions god and satan is satan of those same religions ..

it is the religions god that pointed the holy spirit from fire that elevate beings to its life..

Lucifer is the freedom out of ruling fire as a positive matter .. this is the religions god

satan is the fire being ruled by Lucifer .. that also became free while being .. since being is objective truth and truth is conscious freedom

preaching religious words while obviously you mean it as holy and not something real .. show the evil you are alone .. how you invent powers to some words that can help you to hide your ways of being behind it

when religions confuse god with Lucifer .. it says how there is no god, and it is a false concept meant to justify evil life

only deep pervert means .. would create the notion of a god to bring everything away of truth .. as if anything is never being nor real nor there .. even the minimum object ...

there is no god .. while there is possible abuse of objective existence from its extremes free senses .. as to say, that there can be something also not right or not true .. so negatively, it means that existence is not the objective truth .. so creations are possibly existing .. while it is clear that no one creates anything .. but just claiming that in the name of one god ... what god ???

only what is absolutely true so like me ... prove that the extremes senses are also to truth .. freedom and superiority potentials in being are all to truth existence

like to be free from else is only by respecting else .. you cant jump on something and claiming that you decide so as relative freedom right .. you are not free in jumping on something else .. it is obviously done through very complex pervert calculating ways ..

also for superiority sense from being fact .. you cant mean being superior by inventing being something else .. superiority is only from being fact and it is always the same being fact more positive fact of the same it was

when those extremes senses are the evil existence .. and when that is not existence at all .. then true existence is the fact existing .. then expect worse to come on you .. when your existence living wills is powerful maximum over true existence facts for now

Edited by absols (05/02/14 07:11 AM)

OfflineLowflowmega
Barn Owl
Re: Lucifer [Re: zzripz]
    #19930790 - 05/02/14 07:09 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

OMFG HOW hypocritical! So let me get this straight, the 'Son of God' who is gonna BE tortured, and crucified, and thus SACRIFICED to pay some 'debt' of humanity to his mafiosi father in the sky is using words to say that the 'God/Father' desires mercy and not sacrifice..............?

W T F

No where in the gospels does the Son say His Father resembles a mafioso in the sky.

This is a stunning display of your species asserting random conclusions, while not lifting a finger to learn about your own question, even though the source is cited right there in the same sentence.

He was speaking directly to the pharisees, who were looking for an opportunity to accuse(satan) him. Similar to what you are trying to do, my dear child.

Matthew 12:1-14: At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? 6 Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. 7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’[a] you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

Healing on the Sabbath

9 Now when He had departed from there, He went into their synagogue. 10 And behold, there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him, saying, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—that they might accuse Him.

11 Then He said to them, “What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not lay hold of it and lift it out? 12 Of how much more value then is a man than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” 13 Then He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched it out, and it was restored as whole as the other. 14 Then the Pharisees went out and plotted against Him, how they might destroy Him."

OfflineVort
quietly inadequate
 User Gallery

Loc: HTTP 404 Not Found
    #19930801 - 05/02/14 07:19 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Hey dude, sorry that book u got is out of date.
We found science.
Peace.

--------------------
:rofl: Balingup drive by    :dielaughing:  Grow slow mo

OfflineWithinity
Untitled
Male
Loc: Côte d’Ivoire
    #19930823 - 05/02/14 07:43 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Let me eat your heart and i will accept you into my life.

--------------------

Offlineabsols
Stranger

Re: Lucifer [Re: Withinity]
    #19931041 - 05/02/14 09:59 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

lousy images as usual of lies that mean to fake possible fact existence over truth

there is nothing as eating heart ... what animals do or lions are to the excitement of eating everything with the bones that can be swallowed too

hearts are that organ in body allowing it to live from the blood circulation flows ... the more the body parts are sane and working as a whole fine the more the heart is healthy and young ..

attacking the heart is to kill the whole body function

saying such nonsense prove how you have no life at all .. that is how the idea of god is from abusing anyone individual being ... from never being in truth so never living .. that is why you invent that god is life source from where you know it is an absolute lie .. and what life is from nature positive sense out of objective existence being really free ..

lie is by killing and destroying the truth .. so being from what existence is always present .. so through the idea that building something over what is always there is possible ..

what is always there is freedom .. pervert head !

so when you destroy any true being its freedom is somewhere else out of truth freedom existence so never that being anymore ... so you are such evil that mean to lie again till the end to claim that what is possessed could still being .. or as if your life is something else then the consequences of killing everyone rights of being free in truth ..

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: Lucifer [Re: Withinity]
    #19931498 - 05/02/14 12:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Withinity said:
Let me eat your heart and i will accept you into my life.

Now there's a worthwhile test of devotion. :thumbup:

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

#19941502 - 05/04/14 08:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

You fuxking commie ...

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Lucifer [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #19941677 - 05/04/14 09:46 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineLowflowmega
Barn Owl
Re: Lucifer [Re: Dark_Star]
    #19971724 - 05/11/14 01:56 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

i just scrolled the replies didn't read any. Humans don't have important opinions.

Invisiblecez
    #19972308 - 05/11/14 04:37 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

What galaxy do you abide in?

Invisiblecez
Re: Lucifer [Re: cez]
    #19972319 - 05/11/14 04:40 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

You edited your op..
What kind of fucking demigod are you that you can't get your post right on the first go-round?

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Lucifer [Re: Dark_Star]
    #19972455 - 05/11/14 05:16 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

gaawwwd elp me that joint gits me goin lol

OK, let me explain how I hunderstand Lucifer:

According to this source, Luciferians believe in a flip-side interpretation of the biblical Genesis 'creation myth'.

Whereas for the biblical version the serpent in the Tree is Satan, for Luciferians he is Lucifer, and the 'God' is the evil one. For them Lucifer is there to liberate them, Adam and Eve, and know the Fruit will make them gods.

So what have we here? Well for the Christians the Serpent is Satan, and for the Luciferians he is Lucifer.

But by 'Lucifer' they more mean the worship of their own 'liberated' intellect and occult knowledge and technology.;

You can actually see this right now. Their 'Transhumanist' ideology is all about the taking over control of the natural body, mind and nature itself with their technology!

Now I am against both interpretations. Both beliefs are very dangerous, oppressive and dualistic, and destructive

Also it is important to know--getting right to the core meaning of 'Lucifer'. It is another name for the planet Venus, and as John Allegro shows in his book The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, the belief was that Venus etc had an important role in empowering 'sacred medicine vegetation', especially the mind-changing fungi

So I see both sides would have had initiates who eat these psychedelic mushrooms, but had different interpretations of them. For the Christians it was 'channeling' a patriarchal 'God's word', and for the Luciferian mindset it is more about apotheosis. Them 'becoming gods' which is rather them becoming egotistical monsters who believe they can totally dominate nature.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale