Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinethirtygoats
Male
Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base
    #19959065 - 05/08/14 01:29 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/breaking-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

Is passenger Phillip Wood and others still alive after flight 370 was hijacked then taken to a secret U.S. military base located on a remote island in the Indian Ocean?

By Shepard Ambellas

INDIAN OCEAN (INTELLIHUB) — According to freelance journalist Jim Stone, one of the American passengers, Phillip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM, who was aboard the now missing Malaysian Airlines flight, keystered his iPhone 5 in his anus after the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people was hijacked by military personnel while on route to China.

Amazingly, Stone claims that metadata within the photo yields evidence confirming “100 percent” that Phillip Wood sent the photo, along with a brief voice activated text, from GPS coordinates which put Wood only a few miles away from the U.S. controlled Diego Garcia military base which is located on an island south of the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. In his post Stone claims that the coordinates are off by a few miles, proving that the iPhone actually sent the otherwise blank black picture revealing nothing else. Stone speculates the picture was taken in a dark room or in some position in which Wood’s hands were bound.

As reported by Stone, the picture was posted along with the following text allegedly from Wood:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Strangely the blank black image labeled “1395192158752.jpg” contains the following metadata:

Device Make: Apple

Device Model: iPhone 5

Color Space: RGB

Color Profile: sRGB IEC61966-2.1

Focal Length: 4.12

Alpha Channel: No

Red Eye: No

F Number: 2.4

Exposure Program: 2

Exposure Time: 1/15

Stone also points out in detail how the above Exchangeable Image Format (EXIF) image data is the “smoking gun”, writing:

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an iPhone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the iPhone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.

Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.

Another smoking gun is that the voice recognition software put the word personal instead of personnel. This is completely consistent with a blind software assisted dial out.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it’s posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

Interestingly, 7-days ago, on March 24, 2014  at 2:30 AM EDT, it was reported by Intellihub News that flight 370 landed at Diego Garcia, a secret U.S. military base leased from the EU, during the early morning hours of March 8, 2014 after a YouTuber by the name of Montagraph put two-and-two together following other reports.

An excerpt from the article reads:

“[...] MH370 most likely landed at Diego Garcia and the plane may have been ushered into a massive “Faraday cage” style hangar to avoid passengers from communicating with the outside world.”

Surprisingly, this all dovetails with a Malaysian Insider report released on Mar. 18 titled “US military base, South Asian airports in MH370 pilot’s simulator, says paper“, as the pilot of MH370 was found to have had scale simulations of Diego Garcia in his home flight simulator.

An except from the Malaysian Insider reads:

Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot’s home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today.

“Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres,” a source told the Malay daily.

Police seized the flight simulator from pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s house last Saturday before reassembling it at the federal police headquarters in Bukit Aman, where experts were conducting checks.

If anyone has anymore information on this matter we urge you contact us at Intellihub News right away.

Update 2:49 PM EST: The following information was posted as a tip on Steve Quayle’s website:

Hi Steve,

Re: the black/blank photo from the IBM tech on the lost Malaysian jet. The photo was taken inside a building just off the runways at Diego Garcia. I put the photo into my editing software, grabbed the GPS point and here it is. Try this: go to: itouchmap.com , choose #6, go to the bottom right box and input the info:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

Click on: SHOW POINT

Zoom in and you will see where the photo originated. Wow. You’ll probably recognize the heavy aircraft parked nearby.

Interesting... thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethirtygoats
Male
Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: thirtygoats] * 1
    #19959078 - 05/08/14 01:31 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I think maybe this belongs in the conspiracy forum...

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: thirtygoats] * 1
    #19959117 - 05/08/14 01:40 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

An iPhone inside his ass?

:woooaaahhh:
that's gotta be the face he made putting it up there

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19959125 - 05/08/14 01:41 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

PS - If this is real, that dudes dead without a doubt by now.

--------------------

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mostly at home... Mostly....
Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19959134 - 05/08/14 01:43 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

He died of rectal hemorrhaging.

--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York
    #19959149 - 05/08/14 01:46 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
An iPhone inside his ass?

:woooaaahhh:
that's gotta be the face he made putting it up there

priceless

--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

#19959151 - 05/08/14 01:47 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:

how? you cant shove a iphone in your ass?what if there was a lifeproof case on it

--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: Endure]
    #19959191 - 05/08/14 01:55 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Wow.. definitely possible, until evidence proving otherwise. :ooo:

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: Endure]
    #19959213 - 05/08/14 02:01 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Endure said:
Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:

how? you cant shove a iphone in your ass?what if there was a lifeproof case on it

I'm talking about the people who have him hostage killing him.

--------------------

Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

#19959285 - 05/08/14 02:16 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

oh i thought you meant the iphone going haywire in his asshole

--------------------

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: thirtygoats]
    #19959299 - 05/08/14 02:19 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

crazy stuff

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iphone tracing back to secret military base [Re: thirtygoats]
    #19959330 - 05/08/14 02:25 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thirtygoats said:
I think maybe this belongs in the conspiracy forum...

Yeah this sounds much too convenient if you ask me.If they did land at a U.S. base wouldn't we have immediately claimed to save everyone, that's the U.S. m o. I think whoever was piloting either lost there hud or a terrorist who didn't want to be known, which really doesn't sound like a good terror tactic

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #19959348 - 05/08/14 02:28 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom