Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
what a nice day
    #1995825 - 10/10/03 12:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Its kinda nice to know that we are living in the age of good times. If you think about it, the way things are going now, this earth will be destroyed or some major changes will happen in the next 100 years or so. Pretty soon there will be no forests, overpopulation will spread across the globe like wildfire, perhaps some doomsday predictions will come true, OR perhaps all the doomsday predictions are whats really going to happen to the planet earth. when all the supplies are gone and people are hungry, they will turn to whatever means nessasary to get food, stealing, looting, violience will spread rampid, and this is just the first stage, perhaps this is what will start to happen in 2012, the next stage will turn into groups forming, the peace keepers sharing to stay alive, and the ones who choose more crafty ways to survive, wars will break out and the global population will fall in 1/2 from disease and death from war and starvation will be rampart, the world is a dry desolate waste land of building and industry, every breathe you breathe reeks of oil and fumes poisonous to your mind and your forced to kill or be killed. BUT despite all that, its nice to sit here in the peace of my home and type this post, Im glad that I will be able to buy a home in the wild and live on the land and with it. and live hapily ever after... but FOREAL, something big is going to happen real soon(and by real soon i mean hundreds of years, which is just a wink in time), i just wonder if I will be alive for it, and I wonder how it will really happen, will a race of humans move to another planet, or perhaps the war will be so big that all that is left is a destroyed planet of nuclear fallout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: what a nice day [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1995830 - 10/10/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:smile:

It's all happening, man.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: what a nice day [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1996149 - 10/10/03 03:51 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

who knows what will happen in the future. our cleansing might not involve the total destruction of nature. maybe the future lies with us coming to our sense on how we should treat each other, our planet, and ourselves. it makes me smile when people can actually appreciate the fact that they have a computer, which in turn means they have shelter. things a lot of other people don;t have.

"starvation will be rampart, the world is a dry desolate waste land of building and industry, every breathe you breathe reeks of oil and fumes poisonous to your mind and your forced to kill or be killed"

this is already happening right now I'm afraid.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: what a nice day [Re: kaiowas]
    #1996380 - 10/10/03 07:39 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The earth, like any mother, will breathe an enormous sigh of relief after we have gone from her womb.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order