Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBushdoctor
Reject from thespirit realm trying to getthome

Scandinavian strain
    #1993842 - 10/09/03 04:56 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

HI i have been hunting shrooms around were i live for a cople of years now and have onley leater found outh of the variety of shrooms there are, buth althou i know that the shrooms i have been eating for years is of the Psylosobe Cubensis species i dont know wath the strain is called and it looks like nothing i have found on the internet. It can to my knowledge bee found on Iceland in Denmark and in Sweden, wold expect it to be found in Norway to buth i dont have it confirmed. It grows on grassy fields with a slight sloap o old overgrown dung growing in a circular patterns (witches rings). There quite small compared to other shrooms i have seen, mexicans mostly. The steam is slim and long and the caps are also quite the same (try and imagine a wizards hat wich is rounded at the bottom and youll gett a nice mental picture of it) Wen it hasent rained for a day our to and the caps hasent been darkened with wather the cap is light yellow almoast withe at the top gradualy going over to a cream like yellow almoast at the base were it turn grayish black and the geals are all gray/black. If anyone know of this strain please tell me, i had no time to go hunting this year bith next ill try and gett prints. From my and sevral others experiense it is one of the STEONGEST shrooms there is first time i took them (abouth a gram) i had a very Carrol Lewis experiense EVERYTHING wash changing size most of it to a breathing rythem. A friend of mine that at more then a few of them turned into a human sized cat for sevral hours, and hes brother actually had the famaly cat turning into a panter and chasing him around the house, i have a MULTITUDE of trip raports on this shroom i might post one our to if anyone wants. Anyway if i can get ANY information on this strain please tell me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BRICK CITY!
Trusted Identifier
Re: Scandinavian strain [Re: Bushdoctor]
    #1993889 - 10/09/03 05:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post locked because of blantant trollery. Doesn't take a genious to figure this one out. If you want to explain yourself, feel free to send me a PM. This post just doesn't seem anywhere near legit to me. Sorry mang.

Edited by GumbyDude (10/09/03 05:08 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification