Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Plasic or glass bong?
    #1992397 - 10/09/03 05:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I got some salvia 5x a wile ago and i put a tid-bit in my glass bong (that i payed alot for) and took the salvia down. I was sitting in my bed and once i got the bowl empty i placed the bong on the floor but droped it. I was so pissed and worried i crawed on the floor and cheaked the bong there no damage.
I crawed back on to the bed witch was very hard this point went fully into salvia space.

This experance had promped me to think in to getting a plastic no worries pipe i can use for mainly salvia.
But at the same time i herd bad thing about plastic. any ideas.

--------------------
DO what I Would

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Plasic or glass bong? [Re: Remut]
    #1992412 - 10/09/03 05:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well you should be able to buy some decent plastic bongs online for about ?35. I have used one in the past and i dont realy see any problems with them. Its not as if your going to be burning any plastic and smokeing it.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Anonymous

Re: Plasic or glass bong? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1992427 - 10/09/03 05:42 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

believe it or not glass bongs are surprisingly hard to break, stick with whatu know, they also tend to be a lot less cumbersome than most palstic ones and a damn sight less expensive. I refuse to pay 35 quid for a bong

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: Plasic or glass bong? [Re: ]
    #1992725 - 10/09/03 08:43 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You can always just get a glass slide for an acrylic (plastic) piece. Keep in mind that if you were to use a SITTER which is highly recommended that this would not be as issue. One of the primary functions of a sitter in this instance is to take the piece away from you once you have finished administering your dosage. I don't usually use one so I would be a hypocrite to call you a dumb ass or something for not using one. I can put down the bong or pipe before I get there, but if you're having an issue with that you may want to seriously consider using one. If you were to spill the bowl if it weren't entirely cashed or to accidently knock it over once it has hit you, that could be a serious fire hazard. So acrylic or not it is a good idea to use a sitter.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Plasic or glass bong? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #1993109 - 10/09/03 11:41 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Id just get a cheap plastic 14"...nothing fancy, just functional...i love the 14"er's because you can toss them right into someone's open hand, and just use your glass slide in it. Id pay 20 bucks for the 14" but put a good 30-50 on your bowl...its worth it to get quality glass bowls with slides that dont break.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Re: Plasic or glass bong? [Re: PDU]
    #1993479 - 10/09/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

More so i think of getting a plastic one something that is the round "ball" and the stem. For some reasion i hate the look of the tubes with a stem in it.

Ya i was kinda of a dumb ass smoking salvia 5x for the frist time(many times on plane leaf with low effects)

This is a link of the shop im going too in a few days.
http://www.maryjanes420.com/maryjanes.html

--------------------
DO what I Would

Edited by Remut (10/09/03 01:33 PM)

Offlineelevatorbeat
Stranger

Loc: kentucky
    #1993524 - 10/09/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i have a plastic bong and it's great. i don't know why glass is so popular, because the plastic one was cheaper and lighter. i don't get worried using etc. i would love to have a glass one though, just because it's more "bong-ish".

my salvia should be in tomorrow!

--------------------
"burn your money. it does you no good around here."

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1993804 - 10/09/03 02:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Remut said:
More so i think of getting a plastic one something that is the round "ball" and the stem. For some reasion i hate the look of the tubes with a stem in it.

Ya i was kinda of a dumb ass smoking salvia 5x for the frist time(many times on plane leaf with low effects)

This is a link of the shop im going too in a few days.
http://www.maryjanes420.com/maryjanes.html

Get what you want...but when i think of a plastic bong...i think of party piece for large group sessions...with reckless messed up people. A *ball* at the bottom allows more water, but thats all...it makes it harder to hold and pass and heavier and more expensive, it has no real true purpose aside from aesthetic's.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous

Re: Plasic or glass bong? [Re: elevatorbeat]
    #1994163 - 10/09/03 04:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

elevatorbeat said:
i would love to have a glass one though, just because it's more "bong-ish".

my salvia should be in tomorrow!

they rock they really do

Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

#1994503 - 10/09/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Your best bet would definately be a plastic bong. The only difference really is the cosmetic aspect of both, and you just have to ask yourself how much that really matters. I definately kept in mind the fact that with smoking an extract of something as powerful and disorienting as salvia, a plastic bong would be the best way to go. It eliminates any chance of being pissed off because you dropped your bong during the experience and it cracked on the floor or something.

Although I've always been able to safely return the bong to my sitter, or to the floor, I would still always use a plastic bong for such an experience simply because it's the safest way to go.

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Jump to top Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals