Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinet0n3z
some one in thissick world

Loc: Over Here --->
Blue Meanies Trip ...
    #1991337 - 10/08/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I am to soon have my first trip and so people are getting me 30 Blue meanies. I was just wondering how many I should take for a good trip and not a bad one where I look like an insane freak to other ppl that are sober. I am not to sure how many grams each mushroom will be but the ones I am getting, I think are the thin stem small cap ones and they go blue when brused or picked.

Comments?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: t0n3z]
    #1991380 - 10/08/03 08:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

*I am not deleting this post because this thread will be confusing without it.

*DO NOTE: THIS POST CONTAINS MISINFORMATION

*Take it with a grain of salt and read the whole thread before eating 3g of Blue Meanies.

*End of disclaimer.

Remember: You halucinate on a trip, sober people don't. They may look like insane freaks to you. You'll look like you always look to them.

Don't shroom for your first time around a lot of people who are sober. Trust me on that. You won't have much of a chance to do anything but be paranoid. Make sure you have a place to go and hide. Make sure you have a shroom buddy.

3-5 medium sized mushies should be a relatibely good dose if you don't have a scale. For your first time, you won't want a huge dose but you'll want to make sure you feel something. Some people need a bit more on their first time to feel anything. Set 1/3 of what you're taking aside to take an hour later if you still feel nothing. You can take it if you feel brave too. Then you can extend your peak.

Good luck. Have fun.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinet0n3z

Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: Rose]
    #1992902 - 10/09/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thanks

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#1993798 - 10/09/03 02:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Your giving him dosage reccomendations for cubes man. 1.5 grams dry is enough usually with meanies, which is roughly about 10 caps and stems. If I were you, I'd eat 15 and give the other half to a friend. Also, if your trippin you might look crazy to other people....I know I do some crazy stuff when I'm trippin, thats part of the fun. My last trip I was standing in my kitchen with a knife in my hand, seconds away from stabbing a bunch of bananas when my roomate walked in. He didn't say anything....so maybe Cervantes is right and he didn't think I looked crazy.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1994811 - 10/09/03 07:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, 3g is way too much for a first time. I'd say 1.5g. I'm sure you can find someone with a scale.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: StrongBad]
    #1994934 - 10/09/03 08:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

*Take it with a grain of salt and read the whole thread before eating 3g of Blue Meanies.

*End of disclaimer.

My bad. I was thinking Meanies WERE Cubes.

They ARE aren't they?

I mean, RALPHSTERSSPORES.COM sells Blue Meanie spores as cube spores.

http://www.ralphstersspores.com/products2.html

Ralph wouldn't LIE would he?

Try 1.5 if you want. But if you want to trip, you should take more.

My first three attempts were at 1.5 grams ('cause everyone says take 1.5 your first time...) and I fealt nothing. This was years ago so I don't know how good the shrooms were but they were homegrown cubes and 1.5 g didn't do it.

In my experience, more people have complained about the trip being light at 1.5g than complain the trip is TOO intense at 3g.

In "The Psychadellic Experience", Tim Leary suggested people take more their first time too. Low doses work best for experienced trippers.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#1994978 - 10/09/03 08:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

*End of disclaimer.

Here's another link about Blue Meanies where Ralphster, himself, confirms Meanies ARE cubes.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post1962117

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (10/10/03 02:34 PM)

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #1996314 - 10/10/03 07:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

some people call cubensis blue meanies , but the vast majority will attribute the name to Copelandia Cyanescens...eh why are you trying to prove it cervantes, after all its just a nick name we give mushrooms, not like a name of a specie or anythin. And also he said the mushrooms hes gettin have thin stems and small caps...

Dont listen to him tonez , 1.5 grams of copes WILL make you trip. probably at level 3, or 4 if youre senitive to psilocybin

Edited by Grapefruity (10/10/03 07:07 AM)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: Grapefruity]
    #1996625 - 10/10/03 09:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Man is this site directly aiming to spread misinformation? Blue Meanies are Copelandia cyanescens - any one calling any other mushroom blue meanies doesnt know what they are on about. Since they are easily quite more potent than cubensis, providing a cubensis dosage suggestion, really only suggests to everyone that you dont know what your talking about...
1 gram tops dried, about 10-20 fresh specimens

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1996633 - 10/10/03 09:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Ive already spoken to ralph about that, and he agrees that to avoid confusion they will be renamed.

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#1996677 - 10/10/03 10:09 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I hope that guy didn't eat all 30 of them on cerv's advice lol. That would be a lot to handle for your first trip. Damn confusing having a strain of cubes having the same name as another species.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#1996696 - 10/10/03 10:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yeah - i shouldnt be so harsh on him - your right about that - it is veruy confusing.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1996717 - 10/10/03 10:23 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

after reading that first post I thought he meant the cube strain as well

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: ]
    #1997244 - 10/10/03 01:04 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the ones I am getting, I think are the thin stem small cap ones and they go blue when brused or picked.

It is a little confusing I suppose, it was pretty obvious what this guy was talking about if you read his post though. He described Coplendia Cyanacens.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#1997520 - 10/10/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Confusing as hell.

Still, I gotta say, if the guy followed my advice, 2g, wait an hour and decide if he wanted the other 1g. I think he would have a great time. Hell, if he took all of 'em... well, I don't know for sure... I hope he's ok... Let's hope he comes down :shocked:.

3g of Copes would be like 4-7g of cubes. Right? That is a large dose for a first trip, but still in the lvl 3-lvl 4 range for most people. I know this isn't an UNSAFE amount, especially if T0N3S made sure to have a shroom buddy like I suggested he did. It is a mind blowing amount however :nut:.

Thank you ChiefThunderBong and Bluemeanie, especially for contacting Ralph and for shedding light on this subject. Sorry I was a smart ass to you  :blush: but I was SURE Meanies were Cubes.

Sorry for the misinformation  :nonono:. I was just quoting what I heard from Ralphster. That combined with the general consensus that cubes are cubes. I had heard about this confusion about Blue Meanies before but I thought that was put to rest when Ralph offered Blue Meanies as his free Cube strain for October.

Just for the record: I was wrong and I am sorry for any trouble this might have caused to t0nes or anyone who read this thread. From my perspective, I KNEW Blue Meanies were a Cube strain. I thought these people talking about little tiny mushrooms were the morons (Sorry about that too) :shake:.

I am glad this thread was moved to a more visible location so it could get the attention it deserved :crazy:.

I haven't been a member of the shroomery long enough to have heard the (doubtless) endless threads talking about this subject in the last few months :alert:.

When I did my search (Yes, I searched for those links) I found Ralph's quote before I found any thread casting doubt on the strain. In hindsight, had it been any month other than October (Blue Meanie month at Ralph's) I'm sure good info would have been easily found.

I would NEVER knowingly suggest someone take more than a safe amount  :confused:. In fact, I would never post to a thread if I wasn't SURE my info was sound. This isn't ping pong we're talking about here.

Fortunately, this is fungus we're talking about and 30 Blue Meanies isn't a fatal dose :tongue:.

If he did take all of 'em, T0N3Z possibly looked like an "Insane freak" to his friends. Oops. I was trying to avoid that. Realy  :eyemouth:.

Sorry T0N3Z. Good luck.

Remember, a trip is what you make of it. Hope you made yours great  :sun:.

Trust me, I feel very bad about giving you misinformation, I couldn't care less about the personal flames (I'll live). The flames regarding my misleading of t0n3s, however, were taken to heart.

P.S. So I can avoid this happening again, are there any other shrooms out there that share the name of a cubensis strain? I do not want to earn a reputation for leading kids down the wrong path.

Thanks for reading and thanks for not taking it too hard on me.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineshroom_muncher
ex-dope fiend

Loc: The great white north
    #1997573 - 10/10/03 02:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How could you eat 30 grams of wet mushrooms? That's disgusting man. Just dry em out yourself and munch em, it'll take less to get you high and it'll taste better.

--------------------
peace sells but whos buyin?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #1997608 - 10/10/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I fear future trouble if people don't read this ENTIRE thread.

I'm now adding a disclaimer to my earliest posts.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (10/10/03 02:37 PM)

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #1997631 - 10/10/03 02:35 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I could never eat 30g fresh, hell I tried to eat 1 shroom while I was on the field and just gagged it up=\ I ALWAYS make tea with my fresh shrooms=]

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #1997638 - 10/10/03 02:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Oh and Cervantes you acted very mature in your last post, great attitude 5 shrooms=]

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Blue Meanies Trip ... [Re: John]
    #1997639 - 10/10/03 02:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I am a huge fan of tea. Easier on the stomach and fast acting.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#1997687 - 10/10/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

T0n3s, if you regain the ability to write, please give us a trip report. I'm sure, I'm not the only one who wants to know how it went.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#1997720 - 10/10/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I can eat fresh shrooms with ease, they don't taste bad at all....I've eaten well over 30g fresh before. Dry shrooms are what get me, they taste SO horrible, make me gag. My method is to dry them, grind them into powder, put em in some OJ and drink em down. Quick, and hits fast.

Also, the guy who started this thread never weighed his shrooms.....so telling him to eat 3 grams couldn't have been too horrible.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#1997777 - 10/10/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You know, I don't mind the flavor at all. Fresh, dry... whatever. I'll eat 'em straight.

From the looks on my friend's faces when we do eat the shrooms straight, I'm in the minority.

There is no denying tea tastes better. I have problems with shrooms & oj (Diff'rent strokes I guess...) those flavors don't mix well for me.

With fresh shrooms, I like making some shroom and lemon water in the fridge. I Extract for 24-48 hours, then add mint tea (sooths stomach, tastes great... less filling). Strain the shrooms out, and you're good to go. In theory, I preserve the psylocin this way.

If the shrooms are dry the psylocin is mostly gone. I just boil some lemon water, add shrooms and tea in a tea ball after stove is shut off, steep for 10-15 minutes and strain. Psylocybin can handle this short burst of heat. I've NEVER noticed a drop in potency from cooking tea unless I'm using fresh shrooms.

I don't mind the taste of shrooms but I love the taste of my mint & mushroom tea. Mint covers any hint of mushroom in the tea, yet mint is a very mild flavor.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#1997908 - 10/10/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The beauty of the tea is you can make a batch that is equally potent for everyone who drinks it. All you have to do is measure each person's dose in their own personalized Snapple Iced Tea bottle (write each tripper's name on their bottle so you can keep track of whose is whose).

You can make another batch of tea without mushrooms to fill the remainder of each bottle. Once all the Snapple bottles are full (Snapple sells mint iced tea hehehe), refrigerate until cold and give to your friends.

Snapple bottles are very inconspicuous and omnipotent. They do not draw undesired attention. Even if they did, I imagine this is what might happen.

Officer: What is that?

Friend: Mint Snapple

Officer: May I taste it?

Friend: But of course.

(Officer sips)

Officer: Now that's good Snapple!

(Officer does cheesy Mentos smile for the camera)

Play music

Voice Over: Snapple, made from the best stuff on Earth.

Roll credits

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (10/10/03 09:10 PM)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#1999620 - 10/11/03 05:41 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

sorry for sounding condescending- all cleared up.

--------------------

Offlinet0n3z

#2004430 - 10/13/03 02:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well I have not actually got the shrooms yet ...

How do you make this tea you are talking about Cervantes?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2004461 - 10/13/03 02:44 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Oh thank God you are still alive t0n3z. I've been worried sick.

I've written a better set of instructions for the tea but since it is based on my above post, I'll just give you a link.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...&PHPSESSID=

Read it through and ask anything you need to know. I trying to make this recipe as user friendly as possible.

No hard feelings Bluemeanie. You could've been a lot harder on me. When I read what you wrote a second time, it didn't sting at all.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2005138 - 10/13/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Tea is for pussies, munch those shrooms whole and I garuntee no loss of potency.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2005373 - 10/13/03 01:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If you munch 'em FRESH, I'll guarantee their potency too.

Tea is best made with dry shrooms. The process is much quicker.

Tea is great when you have a group and you want them to have a consistant adventure. A batch of tea is equally potent from begining to end. The same can not be said about straight shrooms (unless they've been ground into powder).

Tea is much faster acting than eating the shrooms straight. What's pussy about that?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinet0n3z

#2007612 - 10/14/03 04:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

So how do I dry the shrooms when I get them?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom