Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemoogle

fucked2.txt
    #1989232 - 10/08/03 05:52 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My second trip-induced rambling is now left in full-detail, here. I decided to post this while high because I would probably decide against it when I return to rational thought.

----

when someone attacks you emotionally -- in a way to hurt you -- he may do so in a manner that hurts your ego, and hurt it in a way that it is shattered for a moment of total anger, afflected inward or outward... imagine it as a very childish anger, uncontrolled or tempered by experience, and during this experience you have a feeling that you have 0 percent control over.. this is when your ego ceases to exist. Your ego is proportional to your ability to change or alter what you're thinking about, and when you are in a state no longer able to change thought, but think in an animalistic manner, you've just lost your ego. This particular case is at a very low spiritual state -- a defeated, kicked-down one --, so you are experiencing a very low level of emotion. Each particular emotion can be a function to a bandwidth, such as the prism of visible colors.

When I try marijuana and don't expect it to do anything -- try to deflect it's affects, it literally does not alter my perception, while when I have a specific goal during the trip, it very much alters the trip to that effect.

I feel that one's emotional state is related to some electromagnetic field about ourselves, which are somehow the origin of such permeating em fields.

When I try to imagine those other -- sympathize with -- than myself, I imagine myself for some reason one step ahead of theirs, as far as consideration goes, because I have almost always been relatively smarter than those about me, and I believe that if I conversely were relatively dumber than those about me, I would have been programmed to sympathize with others in an opposite way; our perceptions define our reality, which defines our perceptions: perceptions and reality are equivalent, but not so in the manner so easily decided, since my just iterated proof so circularly defined. This is so hard to keep coherent.

Just saved as fucked2.txt

My goal today was simply to enjoy this trip, and I seem to

Piss tests can allow dna-samples to be derived, conveiniantly tacked onto your SS# tags, as beasts and animals are collared by their owners, certificately, by further surprise...

*ahem*, and I seem to be pontificating to a degree most-noticably increased from what is natural. The key to objective perception, is to totally reduce your 'value' to that which all 'ambient' matter is defined.

Memory is lost/made difficult, as the degree to which you feel sensations more than doubles the rate at which memory is meant to run.

The rate of your individual-thought's packet loss decreases as you become higher, in certain aspects of being high.

Ego is an infection, a type of which most eloquately defined by other 'guru's. No one is a guru. There are simply those who demonstrate greater common-sense, for most mistakes are for those common types of sense -- not those most-greatly convoluted. Such as 0 + 0 = 0, not > 0. Where those zeros listed in addition, list areas for which one makes excuses where no sensical-reason exists. I just momentarily felt motion sickness, as I discovered a thought was unreal, incorrect, or not truthful. Maybe if I experienced constant motion-sickness i'd be constantly out of touch with reality.

I seem to making some sense -- I must then reach a closer breach to lunacy than reason, by going out and having another bowl. (Do I really seem more fucked up than anyone else, while also on marijuana?) If the answer is no, than my ego is being reduced...

When I walked to the kitchen and feared being caught while acting goofy, I was impressed -- imprisoned, my intellectual-freedom chained down and restricted. Fear is a prison. Lose fear of all things, to increase your mind's freedom.

Now I'm really going out for a bowl, this time...

I just wanted to get tea first...

Honest...

Ok, I smoked a bowl, and believe it or not, the only idea I thought of was before I took the hits! The idea was that.. well it had something to do with fear, but anyway, i forgot another thing, so...

When ever you think about something, everyone has an 'ego', a sense of better-ness, even in the most ridiculous ways -- so ridiculous you don't even realize them, but are now stimulated effectively to tune into that specific emotional-bandwidth of feeling something *that* ridiculous happening: in order to register something for recollection on a further date, it must be considered in a way relative to your mood, you will not notice bad things -- pessimism --, while in a happy mood, and will do so vice versa in a sad/depressed mood. The is reason is because emotions are abstracted, you can more effectively-abstract while in a so-called 'dopey' state of mind, a freedom attacked by IGNORANT/SADISTIC propaganda-controlled individuals abusing offices granted by the powers vested to the U.S. **OF AMERICA**, that is no worse than treasonously using powers granted to them, for example, by foreign states such as England's **British Accredition Regency**, or the "U.S.", a beach-head for foreign manipulation, created by the Act of 1871, which established the District of Columbia ::: This thought-process unrailed on me, just about when I finished researching the subject on google, an action that I think might be conspicuous, because my ego hasn't quite been quashed-fully, yet, as I happened to notice. I notice that my writings are concise while mundane, but verbose while high -- I suppose there are SOME drawbacks to being high. When I rant about how the rebellious United States had slowly been consumed by influence and economy and drawn back to Britain, I begin or had begun to feed on emotions of hate/anger, and those are not those of which I would like to experience: love and beyond. No matter what the stimulus to you by external forces, the ability to keep focus on that emotion -- STUBBORNESS -- is paramount to your spiritual growth. This for example applies to remaining blissful and loving, while attacked -- similar to India's passive resistance to Britain. Lose your fear of institutionalized force (Government), increase your spiritual growth, and you will have a bane of Governments, which only survive upon levels of obediance. Every time you fear a usage of this institutionalized force, you surrender a power, a tax, a levy, which from all people conglomerates into it's concentration of evil. When the people lose their fear, the power of this evil will be reduced into a weaker state, leashable under less-drastic ways. This is why these drugs are 'controlled substances' -- they are Freedoms: Enemies of the State. Restrictions of freedoms are the only basis for government. Some governments are convenient to the overall freedoms of its constituants. For example, governments that don't let you run around and murder, rob, or rape people. That is, some governments exist that enforce Universal law -- the laws of common sense -- the Common-Law. Sometimes it is helpful for a group of people to defend each other in a common manner. Say, by not allowing murder before a vote count by the entire government, to assess the will of the people that constituate the government -- these are all governments that are obedient to it's masters -- We, The People --

thought-jumpback: emotions are not only labeled by a 1-dimensional axis, but can be plotted on a 2-dimensional graph, a function defining itself as a circular area on this 2-dimensional plane, kind of like a zodiac with opposites [opposite-emotions], perhaps having relation to Astrology, for example as defined by [Ancient] Chinese/Asian cultures.

unjumpback: governments are reigned in more quickly by love than hate, as governments are an "evil", sometimes convenient. So useful advice to Iraqi insurgents, gather your men like zombies and walk toward the American Soldiers and forever attempt to embrace them with hugs, this will completely destroy any way of any "popular" televisional media to spin perceptions that the American encursion onto your homeland is justified any longer; passive resistance with love for the enemy, rather than killing them, pure love, will have no evil consequence/stimulations for the evil system to feed upon, and will eventually be put back into balance 'yin-yang'. I just had a reeaaaallly weird thought there. I was completely out of reality for a bit there -- ego-loss. Egos are counter-productive for abstraction, it's simplely hard to keep track of thoughts while losing all touch of reality. Sensory-depravation. Heh heh heh, I'm not high, I'm just sensorily-depraved. Wow. Do'h. Forgot. uh. Oh, this is why I pryed out the backspace key.. so I can't delete my retarded straying of thought. Occuring in emotional states of confusion/ignorance, an emotional state that owners bring their pets/slaves into when training them, by causing restricting force opposite to their desire, causing the brain to incorrectly correlate a physical stimulus with a desire. Another curious coincidence is how this country's schools have more become centers of training than centers of learning. Need to be useful.. need to PRODUCE -- governments suck out as much revenue as they can get away with to increase their GDPs, bucking with each other, struggling for the first-place position in line to fellate their banking masters, to whom they've pledged their entire country to, looting it, planning to jump-ship, joining with the banksters in the divy of the loot, slightly more-refined seemingly, but not so much different in reality than ruffian-thugs and pirates. In fact, this is where their origins partly lie. The thugs and pirates bandy together and form the East India Company, pillaging many countries and slowly transfering the loot back to the government they're in cahoots with. It's no damn different than today! We're plundering countries no differently than pirates, bandyied together into corporations in cahoots with the government administration to conquer and loot Iraq. Whenever you put conspicuous correlations -- ideas -- into consideration that conflict with what ideas the government wants you to think, you get branded with some various label, as labels are a very usual tool to brainwashing, since you can tier together x-amount of different similar behaviors as label-a, and program the correct response to observations of any instance of coming in contact to 'label-a', thereby modifying overall behaviors of population #U.S.A., altering the links and connections between all people who's influence in this world eventually conglomerate into some social state, the observation of which we may conclude as identical to some manifesting government. In this state, I could picture governments as some spiritual storm, a force bringing disturbances of beneficience or malady to all in it's wake. JFK was probably the last cool president we had, gaining the spiritual wisdom from nature's blessings. Let the following quote be of some testament: [I just picked up the quote in mind but it turned out to be only by one of his kin, but I'll let this continue for the sake of continuity]

"It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance."

Robert Kennedy Former U.S. Attorney General

Contrast those words with the words we hear now in these Orwellian times. I begin to wonder if Orwell was another propagandic adventure, creating a learned-response to the orwellian-genre of thoughts, keeping the doublethink "this is so true, it is like orwellian's predictions", with the unconscious perception "but that's just stuff here", and not much conscious thought will appear on the subject -- no examination --, until it is almost too late.

Curious that I speak so much about anarchy when I have never deliberated such things for long.. perhaps I am releasing my fear, reserving the newly-unchained energy for my own endeavors, desires, and wishes. Anarchists: another label created, to transfigure the imagery of our founding fathers, from valiantly fighting for freedom against tyrannical monarchists -- a fight establishing this nation -- into a bunch of misfit, vandal, teenage, and drugged-up criminals. Anyone in opposition to the 'mainstream' view can now be labeled all sorts of trigger-words, to reinforce the doublethink methodology in place. It's common knowledge now that our government has done all sorts of involuntary experiments on many peoples, including ourselves, what if some of these experiments concluded that one's emotional state has some relation to some electromagnetic-resonance about them? Can these emotional states be altered by some electromagnetic stimulus? Do these electromagnetic stimuli apply only to those received in tv-set recepters, or can we be directly a recepter for such stimuli? Does such receptance allow ourselves to be nudged into an ignorant, programmable, fascinated state of mind? Overuse of cell-phones and living near preponderous power lines are known to directly cause cancer -- do they cause anything else? Is the aluminum foil hat-guy another label? Maybe, I don't know, but I know that we absorbed the nazi scientists at the end of wwII, employing the services of those specializing in torture of jews, gypsies, and whatever other 'unwanted' races/classes/groups of people that are in-vogue, at the time. I don't doubt that 'black' projects are a very apt name for the chicaneries that find their way into funds of mysterious allocations, raised from the people in the name of 'defense', but instead going for researching how to enslave themselves. But everything's alright, after all: you can go Rock the [Rigged] Vote!

(I'm slightly disgusted by now of all this crap, but i'll continue anyway because I believe I'm almost done, also I think I'm losing my sensory-depr 'a' vation.)

Divided and conquered; we're so distracted through entertainment and work (becoming more and more work than fun now), that most people don't stop and think about what is going on -- they stay plugged into the illusion, an illusion that the psychedelic movement disrupted and unplugged many from, now the target of today's figuratively-brown-shirted private police force. (For private interests as opposed to public.)

Contemplating what I wrote above, I worry why I am not worrying about being further added as a nuisance on some integrated 'anti-terrorist' database, why do I not seek to be secure, and hunker my head down and quiet up? Perhaps I have dispensed of a fear which I had yet to do.

I must definitely not fear ridicule either, after taking a quick glance at the now seemingly-mad ramblings above. All this from just a weed-trip too! I wonder what other of the 'evil, bad, baaaad' drugs are like?

--------------------
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

-- Herbert Spencer

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: fucked2.txt [Re: moogle]
    #1989245 - 10/08/03 06:00 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Heh, I read as much as I could could man.

When posting here, could you try to break down what you are talking about into different subjects, and post them seperately? It is just a bit easier on us, I guess.

By the way, nice stuff. I think you will do fine here. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: fucked2.txt [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1989610 - 10/08/03 11:48 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Type up the ramblings on word then just post a nice summary of it for us at the shroomery who hate mile-long rambling post :lol: just some advice. Anyway just wanna let you know that i gave up about hafway through the secound sentance but its pretty cool to provoke thinking when your using natures gift to mankind........

And smoking mariuajana is a nice journey but its not refered to as a 'trip'.

--------------------

Offlinemoogle

Re: fucked2.txt [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1989828 - 10/08/03 01:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry about the size I guess, it's just that usually I've found my writings bearable to fully read, as they have contained above some critical amount of ideas and humor in the text -- I guess this assumption is no longer true while high. :P

Marijuana maybe has a more pronounced effect on myself than others, because I feel that I'm truely in such a different environment -- for example, I get 2-d visuals all over the place, and sometimes 3-d ones. But, somehow I don't think these are maybe the same visuals experienced by people with shrooms here: I can tell that these visuals aren't really part of what my eyes are telling me are in the room. I remember at one point while high, I was speculating with my s.o. that I'm abstractly creating new visual receptors, virtually-enhancing the ocular apparatus as far as visual sensations go. Then I attempt to 'see' objects in added manners or dimensions, taking me as far away from the mundane illusion of reality as my creativity can go. Can this description fit with any others' experiences with CEVs or OEVs?

--------------------
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

-- Herbert Spencer

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1990365 - 10/08/03 04:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah i used to smoke weed for fun and just get high, but as of the last 2 months or so i learned to use weed to induce a Psychadelic-type experience. What i do know is take strong hits of a boul packed with some real good mid-grade and start to going into this meditation state just for a short period anyway after about 2 min. later i have completly trancended into another state of mind. i feel like im in a new place, even if im just in my room where i always am. My thinking gets real universal, like i think about everything in the universal level instead of just planet Earth. And i question reality and try to find its definition within me, now at this point i am trashed. And i can notice some slight morphing colors in the back of my eye-lids. And auditory hallucinations are really common like i hear angelc tunes in my head constently while on this state. I have had brief lights,colors or distortions appear but im usually to trashed to know what i saw so i wouldnt call it OEV. I have some rambilings i wrote on a thread here the other day, its called "Is life a hallucination?" Check it out.

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#1990433 - 10/08/03 04:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

moogle, dont worry about it.  People here are simply lazy, they only want the cliff notes versions of abstract thought :smile:

I do want to know where you get your weed tho.. if all that happens to you when you are just stoned.. Im really getting ripped off ;-)

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: fucked2.txt [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #1990936 - 10/08/03 08:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe he getting some good ass shit, but in my case it was something i learned to do. and now gettin' stone is not only fun, its ISIGHTFULL:lol:.....................................

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: fucked2.txt [Re: Spokesman]
    #1991012 - 10/08/03 08:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Spokesman.. he was talking about OEVs. You said you had CEVs.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: fucked2.txt [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #1991018 - 10/08/03 08:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:sad: you're blowing my buzz....... i've been posting dumb posts for hours. have you read any?  :mad: *why can't i think straight today!!!!*

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: fucked2.txt [Re: Spokesman]
    #1991168 - 10/08/03 09:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I smoke crack to be "one" with God.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1992378 - 10/09/03 07:03 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

moogle said:
Sorry about the size I guess, it's just that usually I've found my writings bearable to fully read, as they have contained above some critical amount of ideas and humor in the text -- I guess this assumption is no longer true while high. :P

They are a really good read, it is just that they tend to get a little too long.. all I'm saying is that if you didn't cover so much ground all in one post, made a different post to cover some of the other areas, it would be easier on all of us. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: fucked2.txt [Re: d33p]
    #1992488 - 10/09/03 08:41 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I smoke crack to be "one" with God.

Heh, my friend used to know a minister who would write his sermons while on crack.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology