Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right!
    #1989193 - 10/08/03 05:19 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

this post turned out alot longer than i thought, im sorry but please check it out anyway. i deleted a bunch of stuff, to try to make it more readable, but if anyone wants to know the rest just say so and i will post the parts i left out.

ok, so heres the story...while cleaning my room one day, i came across a blessing from the gods--i stashed 10 grams of shrooms from my last batch and had completly forgot about them (that was kinda the point of making the stash in the first place :grin:) so i call up my brother to tell him the good news, and then remembered that i told a friend of mine id trip with him someday so i called him up too...

so my brother and i went over to my friends house, and split up the goodies between him, his wife, me and my brother, 2.5 grams apiece.

i wasnt really expecting, or wanting for that matter, a very intence trip, just a relaxing goofy time for some kicks. well...i sit down on the couch and start to munch, and roughly 5 minutes later, before i was even done eating them i started to feel the effects. the rest of the trippers also noticed the extremly fast onset, and it was at this time i realized i was in for a bumpy ride.

even though we werent expecting it, my brother, scott (my friend) and myself are all pretty experienced trippers and were capable of handling it...but raquel, scotts wife was a different story. she had only triped a few times, never too intence and still even at those mild trips was very close to having a bad trip, so we were all a little concerned.

30 min into the trip i was already experiencing VERY heavy visuals. we had put in a video of some live areosmith but with the room acting as it was i could pay no attention. EVERYTHING was in constant motion, the whole room was collapsing in on itself and swirling up in a vortex of sorts through the ceiling. (that discription of this visual hardly did it justice, as it is nearly imposible to explain what i saw. language is just too primative to describe it in its glory)

anyway, i look over to my brother on the couch, and hes got that same scared look on his face he gets every time i trip with him. (however he is doing just fine. this happens every time i trip with him. he looks scared and worried to me, but when i confront him about it he assures me he is fine and having a blast, and not to worry. i guess its just the protective big bro coming out of me a lil more aggressivly than usual...gotta look out for him :grin:) scott took off outside somewhere, checking out the stars...so i look for raquel. where did she go? i go into the bedroom and she is on the bed with a very puzzled look on her face. i can tell that at this point shes not shre if she enjoys it or not. she has a hard time letting go of reality when she trips..i think shes scared of having a bad trip so she fights it (even though in my opinion doing this only pushes the snowball of anxiety down the hill) i give her the same pep talk i gave her the last two time i tripped with her... basicly just telling her all is fine, enjoy this dont fight it cuz it wont last long, yadda yadda yadda. but this time, she either listened to me or the potency of the shrooms was enough to overpower her will to hag on and she burst into laughter. she is now "on a mission to explore the world inside the world" (her exact words :grin: hearing her say this made me feel very relieved in that now i was certian everyone would come out of this with a positive experience) she took off out of the room to check out everything in her house. the lamp, carpet, ceiling fan, refridgerator, water faucet, you name it she played with it. buy now i think we were an hour into the night, but i cant be positive cuz it already felt like 3 or 4 to me. so everyone is now cool, off doing their own thing, im much happier now that i know raquel will be ok so im off to explore this crazy trip off 2.5 grams. (i am just in complete awe with how much these shrooms are affecting me, i have NEVER felt this off such a low dose.) i decide to go up to the hot tub, ive always wanted to do that on shrooms but never had the chance, so i kinda had too. no one really wanted to go with me, so i bid farewell with my shorts on up to the hot tub. the hot tub is probably about 100 yards from his apartment, and about half way i stopped and thought, damn! im not there yet? ive been walking forever, and contemplated turning back thinking i may not be able to make it to the hot tub.seriously, i felt liked i walked 3 or 4 miles at least! but i continued, and at last reached the gate. i had a time working the key into the lock, but after a while i couldnt help but laugh cuz i was trying to put the key in the door knob, which doesnt even have a keyhole, the key is for a deadbolt :grin: so i get in, turn on the bubbles and hop in....instant heaven.

note: its like 2am, so no one is there. even if there was, his appartment complex is relitivly small and i pretty much know every one there who might venture out to the tub, and they are all cool so i had no worries about someone showin up and not being happy with my state.

i lay back, and enjoy the closed eye visuals that are completly imposible to explain, but look somewhat like 3D geometric shapes, morphing into each other and shifting through every  color imaginable. i remember thinking that this would be an awsome screensaver. so im splashing around having a good time, and i start checking out the patterns in the cool-deck on the side of the hot tub. i feel myself being sucked iton the material and thought if i looked at it too long i may become part of it...so i got out of the hot tub. i am tripping very heavily at this point, and i decided to get in the pool. (this may not have been a good idea, but, what the hell i did it) im swimming around, and to my surprise i got lost in the deep end. (i mean the pool, even though this statement can be true as well for my mind :grin:) i was swimming around in circles looking for the edge for roughly 20 min real time i guess, but in shroom time it was close to a few hours. i got scared that i may never find the edge. i cant swim for ever, what if i stay out here and drown? what a way to go.but even at this realization i still couldnt help but notice how amazing it felt to be swimming around in the water. the water was perfect, and felt like i was swimming around in pure energy. i managed to find the edge, and as soon as i did i was on my way back, i was done with the water. the trip home was just as long as the trip there, and when i got back i was greeted by three very excited trippers all talking at once about what had happend while i was gone, each having a different story.we sat around a bullshitted about our different experiences, but my trip keeps building. i was sure that at the hot tub was my peak, but no...someone put in finding nemo (i think thats what it was called)i checked it out for a while, but found myself worrying about exactly how intence this trip is going to get for me. at some point i drifted off into some mystical land with these super intelligent jelly fish like beings. they were trying to comunicate with me, but their language consisted of sounds i have never heard before, sounds i didnt think possible. i could not understand whaty they were saying and this upset them. they started to grow larger, and changed into a bright red color...and though i couldnt understand them i know that they wanted me to leave. i have offended them. at this point, i am peaking, and cant remember much about the events that follow, but im told i was wandering around mumbling things, not in english but a language that sounded alot like german. scott told me that this kinda freaked out raquel, and she thought i was possesed. next thing i know im ralphing in the bath tub and from here i digress...

so anyway, if you stuck it out this far i thank you for sharing my experience with me and i hope you found somewhat entertaining.

my question to you is this...i am still completly blown away on how strong this trip was. have any of you ever had an experience like this on such a low dose? i cant think of anything that might explain this except that these shrooms were extremly potent. but none of the other shrooms from this grow were like this, so i dont know. 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #1989469 - 10/08/03 10:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds wonderful. I don't have an explination for the high power of the dose, just maybe you got lucky. Was it all aborts you ate? Maybe you mismeasured? I dunno, but it sounds wonderous, positive and fun. Nice report, too.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: seraphim]
    #1989505 - 10/08/03 10:47 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think the puking had to do w/ the hot tub. From what I remember, every trip report where I read about someone being out in the sun, or in the hot shower, etc etc, always throws up. Maybe it's overheating? Dehydration?

Offlineu4ia
enthusiast

Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: StrongBad]
    #1989542 - 10/08/03 11:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've taken less than that and had an equally impressive voyage.

It was from my first batch of EQ's. God did they fuck us up. 3 of us ate probably ate about 2g's a piece.

Exactly how you described it.

10 minute onset, puking, within 30 minutes visuals were fucking us all up.

It was my hardest trip ever. Damn near stage 5. I don't really care to go back, it was almost beyond me.

--------------------
Procrastination is like masturbation, it's fun until you realize you are only screwing yourself.

Invisiblestarseed
professional lurker

#1990369 - 10/08/03 04:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i've also had a very intense trip off of 2 g of dried cubensis.. that trip was insane, i was able to witness the entire evolution of human history..

--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Offlinesea_of_weed
Devil without acause
Loc: Planet Earth
Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: starseed]
    #1990708 - 10/08/03 06:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

maybe tolarence had something 2 do with it.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: sea_of_weed]
    #1992182 - 10/09/03 04:04 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

EXCELLENT REPORT

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: sea_of_weed]
    #1993846 - 10/09/03 04:56 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

no, im pretty sure it had nothing to do with my tolerance. ive eaten alot of shrooms, and i have NEVER had this kind of trip off of just 2.5 grams. even my first trip, i ate 7 grams(my mistake)while in vegas one year wasnt as intence as this trip. this one is by far the most intence trip i have had up till now.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: seraphim]
    #1993907 - 10/09/03 05:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

nope, not aborts...regular old fully matured shroomies :smile: i used my trusty tripple beam to weigh out the doses....the olny thing i can think is that for some reason these shrooms were just more pontent...
but the rest of this grow wasnt even this strong...they were nice guality shrooms, but 2.5 grams didnt bring on this type of trip. i had made a stash of these 10 grams, and forgot about them for about a month. they were the ass end of the grow, i think it was something like a 4th flush i cant really remember, but they were the last ones i picked out of this batch....maybe that had something to do with it? but ive never heard of anything about shrooms from later flushes being more potent....

anyway, guess i did just get lucky! :grin: but i wish i would have been able to prepare myself for such a trip, it completly caught me off guard! plus, there was definetly potential for disaster. we got lucky that raquel decided to not fight the feeling like she allways does...if i had known they were as potent as they were, i would never have given raquel that many. but then again, she had a great time, and had i given her a lower dose who knows what would have happened...

so in conclusion....

i think the super intelligent jellyfish beings blessed them with a double shot of psilocybin :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineshwowsh
growologist

Loc: Deep in the Heart...
    #1994109 - 10/09/03 06:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

what strain were these magically over-potent fruits?

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
We're all children here, so could we please start acting like it?

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

#1994157 - 10/09/03 06:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm.. is it just me or shouldnt the heading of your post be "Alien encounter" or "I almost drowned" :grin:. Atleast those would have been my highlights :wink:. Id like tho if you gave a little more detail about those beings, how did you see it?, where your eyelids closed?, how long?, how many of'em?, and how did you know they where intelligent?, they could have been dumb jellyfish (chimpanzee dumb? lol) but in a diff dimension, you cant always assume if a being exists on another plane of reality its smarter and even if it is, why would it have your interest in mind and not its own?. On another note, If you where super smart would you actualy be offended by someones pressence?, snoby and super intelligent dont mix IMO.

Yeah I ask alot of questions, so fess up :smile:.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: bandaid]
    #1994750 - 10/09/03 09:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

this was one of the parts i tried to "simplify" in order to try to cut down on the length of the report. and now, back by popular demand: 

the super inteligent jelly fish beings! :grin:

anyway...so i have gotten back from the hot tub and  "...found myself worrying about exactly how intence this trip is going to get for me."
at this point i am on the verge of wiggin out. im startin to feel those "jolts" you know what im talkin bout dont you? i usually get them, but this time they are more of them, one right after another. these feelings of being zapped shooting up my spine. i usually tend to enjoy these, but that was when id get one every 20, 30 minutes or so. right now it feels like almost one continous wave, i remember wishing for this feeling to stop. i was layin down on the couch getting lost in the popcorn on the ceiling, just wishing, hoping that this electricity shootin up and down my spine would stop, it didnt hurt really, just annoyed the hell out of me. anyway, i closed my eyes and started to take control of my breathing. (i forgot to mention that my breathing had become very heavy, like i just got done running or something) once i got control of my breathing, the shooting jolts up my spine had come to an almost stop, or at least back to that respectable level i can enjoy. i continue to lay on the couch, with my eyes closed, checking out the closed eye visials, cuz the open eye ones were far too intence for me at the moment. i could handle the abstract figures my mind creates and distorts, but looking at my brother and having his face melt into the carpet was not too apealing at the time. at some point with in the next few minutes is when i found myself with the jellyfish. i dont really remember how i got there, just that i was. 

how did you see it?, where your eyelids closed?,

im pretty sure this was a closed eye visual. i dont remember falling asleep, but i very well could have, and this be some whack shroom enhanced dream.

(i had another post in general questions entitled "out of my body?" this also had to do with a very intence trip, this time on purpose :grin: anyway, the reason i bring it up is cuz often when i get to this point of my trip, i experience 15 or 20 minutes of "lost" time. i keep wanting to pass it off as sleep, but as the title of my other post states, i may have actually been gone from my body completly. this other post is into this topic a little more thoroughly, and i was assured by a few members that it more than likely was an out of body experience)

so either im sleeping, awake just not concious to the world around me, or i actually transported my spirt to another realm :shocked:

what ever the case may be, (and im leaning more towards the sleeping theory, though i like the sound of leaving my body :shocked:) i find myself in this strange new land.

how long?,

this im not sure...time at this point had ceased to exist, but if i had to make an guess i would say somewhere around 2 or 3 hours.

how many off'em?

it was actually a whole civilization of these creatures. i was isolated from their city, standing with about 5 of them on the edge of some woods. it was early in the evening, and when i looked north (im not sure if it was really north or not. im just adding directions so i can describe where everything is located easier)i could see a city in the distance, im guessing probably 3/4 of a mile away. this city looked alot like a very developed city with tall sky scraper buildings all jam packed reall tight.i could also see little things floating around the buildings, all swarming around like some bees or something. to the east was the sun, it was on its way down getting ready to set. it looked quite larger than our sun, but then im not sure its actual size, we could have just been closer to it.to the west, is the woods where i stand with 5 of these jellyfish, but they are not standing (they have no legs) but are floating..kinda hovering 3 feet or so off the ground. the are this clear bluish color, and you know how deep in the ocean some of the fish are capable of making lights? well these guys do the same, they got a ring of lights pulsating around the widest part of their body. they got numerous tenakles (damn, that spelling doesnt look right, oh well)hanging down, just barly touching the ground. i am standing on a dirt road, that leads into the forest, and i dont know why but i get the feeling that they hold this forest sacred. and the fact that they brought me here meant alot to them for some reason. (maybe they planned on sacraficing me to their gods)

and how did you know they where intelligent?

this was an asumption...if not super inteligent, they are at least as smart as we are...they were capable of building a city (im not sure if that was their only one... maybe it was, i dont know) they seemed to be pretty civilized from what i could tell, i have no reason to think they were stupid...lol im sure if we would have been able to comunicate i could tell you more about them...so, for arguments sake we will drop the super, and just label them inteligent. :smirk:

why would it have your interest in mind and not its own?.

im not sure....i got the feeling that they brought me there, instead of me accidently stumbling into their world. though i could not comunicate with them, i did pick up on certian vibes from time to time. i think they wanted to show me something, or perhaps even teach me something...anyway, that wasnt gonna happen cuz i couldnt understand them. you would think that they would have thought of that, which brings on the question of their inteligence once more, so i dont know. i also got the impression that they were not the only beings on that world. i never saw anything else, but i definetly got that vibe. i dont know if vibes count, but they were there none the less :tongue:

If you where super smart would you actualy be offended by someones pressence?, snoby and super intelligent dont mix IMO.

i dont think my pressence offended them, but rather the fact that i couldnt understand their launguage. i mean, my pressence better not offend them, they were the ones who brought me there...(i think anyway)maybe they just expected me to be fluint in jellyfish, i dont know. maybe they thought i was smarter than i really was, or maybe i smelled bad to them...at any rate, somethin pissed em off. somethin offended them. i think it was my unabillity to comunicate with them so i guess it would be safe to label them snoby. and maybe ad a semi to their inteligence factor.

so we went from:    super-intelligent-jelly-fish-beings
            to:    snoby-semi-intelligent-jelly-fish-beings

:grin: at any rate, it was one hell of an experience. especially when they got all pissed off. they grew, from maybe 3 or 4 feet in diameter and 2 feet "tall?" minus the tenakles kinda rounded over on the top, like a big thick contact lense or something. to about 4 or 5 times that. that kinda freaked me out...lol this is the last thing i remember of the jellyfish beings, then i come to realize that im pukeing in my friends bath tub! :thumbdown: :smirk:   

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: shwowsh]
    #1994758 - 10/09/03 09:12 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

the strain was treasure coast

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

#1995018 - 10/09/03 10:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Thx for writting all that up for us, however 1 thing sounded... lets just say for now awkward :smile:

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
(maybe they planned on sacraficing me to their gods)

Now I believe the Aztecs or the Maya or both sacrificed people around 30,000 years ago and would be considered today.. "awkward" :smile:. Just wanna know your take on that.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: bandaid]
    #1995158 - 10/09/03 10:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

(maybe they planned on sacraficing me to their gods)...

that was a serious comment. i am aware that there have been cultures that practiced human sacrafice, and though i dont follow the same beliefs, i cant say that i find it awkward exactly. i mean, maybe im the awkward one cuz i dont chop off a head or two in order to please the gods every now and then. who am i to set the standards of what a normal religion is to do and what sets them apart from the awkward ones? im just here to live, and to learn....and to have a little fun every now and then. if that means ending up some snoby-semi-intelligent-jelly-fish-being's living sacrafice for his/hers/its gods, then so be it
:grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Anonymous

#2031915 - 10/22/03 11:44 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
they were nice guality shrooms, but 2.5 grams didnt bring on this type of trip. i had made a stash of these 10 grams, and forgot about them for about a month.

maybe im crazy...but everytime i have mushies, and then let them sit for about a month, they seem to be insanly powerful, but the trip doesnt last as long. This has happend to me about 3 times now. The most powerfull time, i hit a level 4 and came back in a total of about 4 hours, with about 8 hours of the afterglow...maybe im just mental.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: nice mellow 2.5 gram trip? yea right! [Re: ]
    #2032831 - 10/22/03 05:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

no, maybe your onto something there, but im not sure, this is the first time i did shrooms that i let sit around. but ive never heard of this happening either, so i dont know. i gotta tell ya though, i liked it! i wish 2.5 grams could do that to me every time....

after thinking about it for a while, i am pretty sure the intensity of this trip had to due with these factors...

1. there was a huge amount of anticipation for all 4 of us for this trip. usually when i have time to sit around and dwell on the fact that i will be tripping it has a tendancy to heighten it a bit.

2. it has been a long time for us since our last trip (for me it was about a month, not that long, but for them it ranged from 6 months to a year) this might have had something to do with it also. after taking such a long break (which i usually do, i dont like to trip more than 3 times a year, but this was the exception....) one kinda "forgets" (forget is not quite the word im looking for, but its the best one i could think of) what to expect.

3. the very fast onset might have "tricked" us into tripping harder than usual. they were obviously good shrooms, judging from the trips whith the rest of this batch earlier, but after we started feeling them in the short time that we did we might has sub conciously attributed this to these shrooms being extremly potent, and so to our brains they were...

this trip got me to realize that the intensity of a trip is not dependant only on how much you take, or the quality of the shrooms. though these two factors do play a large role in how your trip goes, i think now that there is much more to it than that. we have always been told that mind set and setting were key factors in the difference between a good and bad trip, but i think it also has its role in the intensity of the trip also...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports