Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: Solitude]
    #1982127 - 10/05/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm asking, what would we do with all the Israelis of all ages who are living in Israel?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolitude
protector of theKitab Al-Alzif
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: Zahid]
    #1982173 - 10/05/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

and i said they should be relocated.

--------------------
More lucid now the dreams become in which the forest dark and cold await me to engulf my soul within the flames of eternal sleep.

"I await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death." - Chinacat

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1982288 - 10/05/03 08:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Relocated?

I don't think that has ever been done, so what makes you think the Palestinians can do it, akhi? Look at how much trouble the United States - the most ominous military power in the world - is handling the Iraqi situation. I'm sorry, but you are young and naive - and erroneous in your assertion that Israel must be destroyed. I don't think any of the liberal posters on the board have a fanatical stance like; and believe me, there is a genuine hatred for the Israeli governments that remains in the boundaries of what is humane, and what isn't - and what is geo-politically possible, and what isn't.

--------------------

OfflineSolitude
    #1982338 - 10/05/03 08:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

sorry man im high and i dont really kno what u are talkin about. but i do kno that i am not naive , my family is palestinian, i kno alot of my shit from people that lived that shit.
they relocated from germany to palestine, go back. please you dont kno me so dont think u have scratched the surface by labeling me "young and naive". i have much respect for you because of some of the shit u have said, and i need no ones agreements on comments, but serially bro, u dont kno me.

--------------------
More lucid now the dreams become in which the forest dark and cold await me to engulf my soul within the flames of eternal sleep.

"I await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death." - Chinacat

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1982404 - 10/05/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know you, but you are presenting an illogical - not to mention un-Islamic, solution to what is happening between the Palestinians and Israelis. My 'naive' comment was not a personal attack, I was assessing your beliefs as naive - But, as you said you were Palestinian and I have always showed patience with those who are 'culture-bound' to a certain geo-political mess. At that, you can't relocate several million people because they're not Arab Muslims. It's steeping down to the same low as Ultra Orthodox Jews who rally for the destruction of Palestinian homes for a 'Greater Israel'. Hate begets hate, and the message of Rasool Allah was to beget Love.

--------------------

Edited by Zahid (10/05/03 09:11 PM)

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
    #1982421 - 10/05/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well said.

OfflineSolitude
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: EchoVortex]
    #1982494 - 10/05/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

agreed well said
im not a muslim.
i dont mean rolocate all the people but many of them and i dont mean put em on a boat and send them on their way. i mean they can figure out where they wanna go and they 1) have 1-2 years to be out. or they can stay and comply with PALESTINE. nothing forced.

--------------------

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #1982508 - 10/05/03 09:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Those people over there seem to routinely scream "Death to America"
and stuff like that. Do we really want them electing their own
leaders??

umm... yes. when, perchance, was the last time a democracy went to war with another democracy?

yeah. war is bad.... but war ALREADY HAPPENED. so we might as well insert the BEST FUCKING GOV'T SYSTEM KNOWN TO MAN.

you know, democracy? the thing that made it possible for us to all be so (comparatively) rich and free? yeah, it's a good thing. even for sand niggers. even for white imperialists. even for asian imperialists. even for.... everyone, man. democracy is good shiat.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: Malachi]
    #1982726 - 10/05/03 11:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

And besides when the people are empowered to have controll over their government and they use that power to choose to attack us, then we can vaporize them into a pink mist and not feel bad.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1982736 - 10/05/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Pink? That can't be good for business.  :tongue: 

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1982754 - 10/05/03 11:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Actually, now we can turn our enemies directly into oil.

http://www.discover.com/may_03/featoil.html

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Edited by Baby_Hitler (10/05/03 11:24 PM)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1982960 - 10/06/03 01:18 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

honestly if it was me id be past peace mode, id be building and army and assigning and ultimatum, leave or total war. im pretty sure id win. shit Arafat is making th right move not cooperating anymore, hes done enough to help make peace and on top of the fact that he gets shafted all the time he's also seen as this asshole. they guy is gettin old, im sure he jus wats to chill now. shit i would gladly carry the torch, but times have changed.

Its this kind of bullshit thinking which will just lead to more killings and no peace for the Palestinians. I agree that the Palestinians have been treated despicably but you have to deal with the current situation. There is absolutely no way that you could win a war with Israel. Unless the US suddenly change sides.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineSolitude
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: GazzBut]
    #1983549 - 10/06/03 10:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yo. we'd win.

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

#1983553 - 10/06/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I bet you're a cubs fan.

OfflineSolitude
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: wingnutx]
    #1983632 - 10/06/03 11:00 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

nope

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1983978 - 10/06/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I bet The Cubs could wipe out all the palestinians if they wanted to.

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

#1984341 - 10/06/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the Baseball Furies sure could, even if they couldn't beat the Warriors.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The REAL problem with the Middle East [Re: wingnutx]
    #1984908 - 10/06/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

They better not piss of the Bad News Bears.

--------------------

OfflineSolitude
    #1985099 - 10/06/03 08:57 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

lol da cubs

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale