Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
have you seen a ghost?
    #1984951 - 10/06/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i believe i might have once while involved in some crazy shit, and many times have seen close dead relatives while in dreams...i used to volunteer in africa, i would go to these remote villeges, the kind where people still stroll around nude and have full moon drum ceremonies...once at one of these ceremonies, a grieving ceremnoy, after we buried about 10 children and adults(aids) the shaman or medicine man talked for a long while then went back into the brush where apparently he lived alone. later that night in my hut i heard screams..went out to check it out..one of the dead child bodies from the site was missing...that night some of the villigers and i went out looking for the shaman, thinking he had done it...now, i saw this with my own eyes...the dead childs body was sitting with the shaman by a fire...the shaman was chanting with a low voice and seemed to be in some kind of a trance. i was frozen with fear...one of the men from the village i was with screamed for god...at this point the shaman looked up and ran about 30 yards then dissapeared...we could not find him...and we looked...after recovering the childs body from beside the fire we noticed holes in the abdominal region and throat...later that night iafter we got back to the village there was three other sitings of a mysterious child and the same shaman, but the times couldnt have corrolated...they were all around the same time...now, ever since then ive thought iabout this, trying to come to a reasonable explanation...

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: have you seen a ghost? [Re: CleverName]
    #1984957 - 10/06/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

even remembering and bringing this up envokes a kind of primal fear in me...

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Invisibleadrug

Re: have you seen a ghost? [Re: CleverName]
    #1985041 - 10/06/03 08:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My story isn't quite as exotic, but here it is anyway. I used to work in this tiny little donut shop in a small town. Me and one other person were there alone from about 7 at night until 2 am. My co-worker used to leave occassionally when the dough was raising, usually to go grab some food or something. Many times when I was alone in the building, I would see someone walk through the doorway of the kitchen out of the corner of my eye. Sometimes the front screen door would slam shut. And I can't even count how many times I would be standing there icing donuts and felt a presence behind me...so strong I would have to turn around to make sure there was no one there. At first it creeped me out a bit, but after awhile I started having a one-sided conversation with it. :smirk:

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Re: have you seen a ghost? [Re: adrug]
    #1985315 - 10/06/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It sounds as though Buddha didn't mean hungry ghost figuratively.  :lol:

I've never seen or experienced a ghost, but I don't doubt that they could exist.

That Africa story is amazing.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: have you seen a ghost? [Re: MisterKite]
    #1986312 - 10/07/03 07:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well I have seen lots and lots of weird stuff but this was the week after my AMT bindge of about 2g over the space of a month.

Basicly I remember wakeing up in my room and there was suddelny a knocking on my door so i replied come in because i thought it was my mum or something. I was then suprised to see a 32 year old glowing blue woman enter my room holding a cat. She then said something to me and then i went to touch her and she faded away. I then just got out of bed and turned the light on.

I know this was not a dream but i could of been in a dream state although i wasnt paralised which is usualy connected to dream states.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Edited by jezu (10/07/03 07:35 AM)

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: have you seen a ghost? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1986444 - 10/07/03 09:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Coming from a religious family in a small island. I havent heard the end in ghost stories. i was loaded with them growing up. And dont doubt these people experienced what they say, yet it seems very logical that these people could have been in a brief hallucinigenic state. Caused by a number of factors like recent trauma (physicaly or emotionaly) or even foods. In old times people had brief sickness or hallucinations caused by a fongus that was growing on the wheat that they made their bread from. So whos to say that some of the food we eat doesent cause these at times? However i dont reject the possibility that these brief states could also be caused in the human mind by energy from that dead person beig in the room or manifesting itself in that persons mind. All is possible, however i think that the actual image itslef is materialized by your brain.

In the case of CleverName's story it sounds more like somekind of vampire story..And there was evidance left behind so its not so much a ghost story as just a strange paranomal event.

--------------------

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: have you seen a ghost? [Re: Spokesman]
    #1986451 - 10/07/03 09:39 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah i agree cos i have even woke up within the same week and seen my self messing around with my computer. I think all this weirdnes was due to the amt though. But other factors could of caused such things in other people like eating cheese before going to bed. This could be linked to the tryptamine in it and the high levels of DMT found within the brain at 3am.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: have you seen a ghost? [Re: Spokesman]
    #1986657 - 10/07/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
In old times people had brief sickness or hallucinations caused by a fungus that was growing on the wheat that they made their bread from. 

Michael Jordan eats his Wheaties everyday to be the best he can be! :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag