Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineazurescen
meanderinemushie muncher
Loc: bellingham wa
rain rain rain!!!!!!
    #1984711 - 10/06/03 06:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well its finally raining in bellingham. damn weather teased me for too long now its time for the rain god to put out or get out. doesnt seem to be raining too hard but hopefully just enough. Man I was such a stoner this weekend. I was all set to go to seattle and then between my last nuggets of humboldt medicinal and this damn cold I didnt go and look what I get for it... everyone and their mom went out and found the cyans. oh well I will just have to go tomorrow. I know you guys dont know all the spots. Tomorrow afternoon.. I will see you guys around.

--------------------
if the sign says dont pick the mushrooms, you should probably pick them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: azurescen]
    #1984774 - 10/06/03 06:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Be Careful when you come down. I stopped at a park before class today to pick and was tailed by someone, could have been another picker looking for my spots or worse, but he was an awful tail  :tongue:.  Then I stopped at another park on the way home from class and as I was walking away to hop in my car a cop car pulled in and posted up no more than 40 feet from where I was picking.  I stayed for a while and he was definately scoping out the area where I was.  If he hadn't stopped off for that donut he just might have gotten there in time  :grin:
Later - @cro 

--------------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #1984783 - 10/06/03 06:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ur not gonna find anything out there..nothing worth while anyways :wink: head towards north seattle/shoreline :wink:

tho! considering this year and last years seasons suck worth while is a nice 75specimens in a mature cyan patch, and thats even a rarity unless u been picking for mass years lol.

seattle , the rainy city? bs not no more hehe its rained like 25 times this year it seems like lol.. just like last season, late start, unhealthy looking cyans in low numbers.. come on people who else is a doin a rain dance?~!?
lol

when it rains.... theirs thousands waiting to be picked , 1 park ive been picking at for 3 years could supply mass psychonauts for about a monthe.. we found over 3000 mature cyans their before the rain stoped .. the rain left with lsd hehe.

too bad we got all these newbies pickin up the babys and ripping out the mycelum so the picking are even fewer, heh they dont jsut massivley delay that patch from its next fruit but also destroy its habbitat rumeging thru bushs.. hehe theirs enough for everyone but these type always gotta take um all and make money off a ancient teacher :frown:

i did test my luck yesterday and came home with a nice trip, left the others for the scavengers :P

/ramble off

WHERES THE RAIN! :P

Edited by LCid (10/06/03 07:01 PM)

Offlineazurescen
meanderinemushie muncher
Loc: bellingham wa
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: LCid]
    #1984793 - 10/06/03 07:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have had close calls picking in seattle but I know enough prime location that I am not really worried about the cops other pickers or nosy people. iin my experience seattle cops really dont care and most people you meet at the parks are more curious than anything. have soooooooooooooooooo many parks to check down there it is like a whole weekend thing to give justice to them all.

--------------------
if the sign says dont pick the mushrooms, you should probably pick them

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #1984814 - 10/06/03 07:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, I wasn't worried, everyone I've talked to say the same things - that the cop just scolds you and lets you be on the way. Plus I wasn't picking just checking out spots and leaving them for ripening, they were mostly pins.
On a brighter note it is absolutely pissing here right now, couple days of this and you'll have trouble not stepping on the mushies.

--------------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: @cro]
    #1984828 - 10/06/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"I have had close calls picking in seattle but I know enough prime location that I am not really worried about the cops other pickers or nosy people."

learn ur rights.

p.s hella funny man after i typed that i walked to my window and it started downporing!!! LOL! :smile: seattle is wet :P

Edited by LCid (10/06/03 07:21 PM)

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA Flag
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: @cro]
    #1984899 - 10/06/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

@cro said:
Be Careful when you come down. I stopped at a park before class today to pick and was tailed by someone, could have been another picker looking for my spots or worse, but he was an awful tail  :tongue:.  Then I stopped at another park on the way home from class and as I was walking away to hop in my car a cop car pulled in and posted up no more than 40 feet from where I was picking.  I stayed for a while and he was definately scoping out the area where I was.  If he hadn't stopped off for that donut he just might have gotten there in time  :grin:
Later - @cro 

You know, it's really odd that you bring this up.  Because I was at one of my favorite spots this weekend and a guy pulls up in a truck, gets out and tries to hide in the bushes while staring at me the whole time.  Gave me the creeps so I hopped in my car and took off.   

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
    #1984900 - 10/06/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

dont read unless ur intrested in this kinda situation and would like to hear a crazy tale about it, no real points will be made in this post except learn ur knowledge and talk ur way out ! :smile:

on the matter of being tailed and followed etc.

this has happened to me many times, its ussually some park watch guy looking out for the habbitat, the cyans came to me in a dream.. i knew somthing was wrong with the mushrooms at the park so i ate some amt and decided to follow the vive(this was 1 year ago) i made way to the park to find no mushies anywhere~!!! first time ever ive gone to that paticular park during season and had any trouble looking for them.. the pratiction was true, i noticed this chubby jack black gone nerdy fellow peaking around bushs etc.. i went on my way, then i saw him rounding ferns, a fellow mushroom picker i presumed and i said hello, have any luck?
he replys "not yet"

i rounded to the spot i first found mushrooms in this wooded reserve years prior and stumbled upon a nice 50specimen patch, i picked about half the patch since i knew these mushrooms were callin so to speak for me to take them to safty. i go down to pick a few rotted ones to help the patchs way to the next cycle but as i reached for them.., incomes a foot(trampeling about 25 friendly mushies, being on a minor dose of amt it didnt click at first, i thought i must be in psychosis from the start of the day, thinking mushrooms are callin to me then hallucinating a foot bring their demise..next thing when i came to the realization of my own sanity i hear "thx for finding another one for us"

i was told to leave the park right away, and to give him my bag of mushies, guy was no authority figure just a parkcartaker so i said yayaya o k, and peaced without givin him my bag, as i was walking out of the park i noticed 2 barrels of fungicide ready to be sprayed..he musta took me for a asshole or somthing cause of my amt buzz goin and lack of communication skills but he  got on a radio or somthin cause  right when i exited the park i had 4 cops stopping me..

"sir if u dont want anything else to come of this i suggest u corruperate with us"

i asked, if the blue and red on their cars ment somthing hehe(in my head i was thinking psylocin killers :P) but i didnt say that outloud.

"Sir, Weve been informed u were Picking and are now possessing a schedual 1 substance and the content of which is now in a QFC bag."

i go.. how do u figure?

"we have a eye wittness thats willing to testify if the state should choose fit to bring u up on charges, i suggest u tell us now"

i asked if they felt like getting into a spiritul argument and/or case.

"no we do not have all day to listen to ur nonsence"

so i said ok... and started leaving.

"sir Stop Show Us the Bag or we will have to press charges, for abaiding a officer on a felony charge"(or somthin like that)

so i took out the bag and i showed it to him.. i said its my bag, i hope u can prove that the content of this bag is infact mushrooms at all, if ur gonna put my word up against some parkobsessor then so be it, waste our time, and watch me go scott free u cant search me etc,or ill be the one seeing u in court , this is none of ur buissness. and i continued to walk away.  they never spoke another word.

4 blocks down the road i get stoped again,by the parkwatch fellow, this time with an appology and a "'were just trying to save this park from vandals looking for mushrooms'kids of ur age group have been destroying the park and since i followed u and u did not harm the park in anyway id like to appologize for all the trouble.

i merly explained in a couple minutes that this "schedual 1 substance" is like christians eatting jesus's stale bread(just diffrent divinitys), and let him know i was not a fool about it so hed just leave me the fuck alone alrdy lol. but he turned out to be a good personal ,after all that he went into his truck and came out  with a bag labeled "waste" and  gave it to me.
a huge bag full of beocystis and cyan's the collected over thelast week etc.

wierd connection to my psychic type wavelength with mushrooms hehe, all tho the patchs were ruined i was still able to spread the spores and joy, for free.!

ladedaeda funny eh? hehe

peace

to all u pickers out there, show respect to mycelum and mushrooms dont be greedy its not in psychdelic nature, and be kind to the surroundings dont pull out grass etc looking for more, sac religious. (thats  my opinon tho) :smile:

g'luck

Edited by LCid (10/06/03 08:06 PM)

Offlinekingkc
enthusiast
 User Gallery
    #1984911 - 10/06/03 08:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I was arrestesd some years ago in a town where I knew of some nice picking spots. I was nabbed for trespassing. Two cop cars pulled up. One stuffed me in his car and took me to the station . The other cop took my bag with fresh shrooms and took off to parts unknown.
Later , after I had the paperwork for the misdemeanor, the other cop came back and handed me my bag and all the shrooms were still there.
I'm thinking that having the shrooms fresh is ok. Dried and I probably would have faced a felony charge.
Of course I was stupid going onto someones place, but at least it is ok to have fresh shrooms on you.
If not then all the propery owners and government would be facing serious charges.

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: kingkc]
    #1984933 - 10/06/03 08:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

see their u go, u broke a law and therefore let probable cause against u..

i pick in the public :smile: the ground is as much mine as the park watchers and cops.

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
    #1984946 - 10/06/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

o ya... nah thats UK's rules etc, fresh mushies are legal, but in the u.s.a if its bagged and ready for ingestion with only the psylocin mushrooms in ur bag then its a schedual 1 matter(kinda like san pedro and ayahuasca is handled), just cause of the obvious, and the US's extream hate for psychdelics..

if u picked othe rmushrooms while picking cyans u can easily calim ignorance etc, but in the long run , when it comes to drugs if ur not tafficing nowadays u dont really gotta worry about it, just show ur smart and police ussually treat u with the same respect.

Edited by LCid (10/06/03 08:16 PM)

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: kingkc]
    #1984952 - 10/06/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

dude its pouring in portland everyone one is cheering for rain its all good and what not but my car window doesnt roll up and im soak. rain is still good though ill deal with a wet seat for mushrooms

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: Dobie]
    #1984964 - 10/06/03 08:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ye but OR mushroom population evens it out with seattle dry spill..

thats a miscomment tho, i havent ever picked up there, but from what ive heard etc.. :P

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
    #1984984 - 10/06/03 08:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i go go picking for azures mostly at the coast

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: Dobie]
    #1985350 - 10/06/03 10:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

nice, ive never been to fond of azures, they are  lil less or as potent as ps cyans.(rumored more potent but i disagree thru personal experience)

i however find the high oddly diffrent with all species of psylocin mushies-

-in my experience
cubies are the closest to a drug theirs alot of fun and 'high' in it, azures always bored me which never happens on tryptimines with me expecially psylocybin but. maybe thats just me

Cyans are more amazeing visual and in turn then any other mushie imo :smile:

maybe i was just eating to many mushroomsat the time
ill have to head south and see where they might take me.

OfflineSmurfydoo
result of Scoobyand Smurf loveaffair
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle WA
    #1986191 - 10/07/03 05:55 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm....Let me make sure I understand.
It's illegal to possess, sell, cultivate magic mushrooms. It is not illegal to possess the spores of magic mushrooms.

If caught picking, you don't have to give the bag containing the mushrooms to the officer without a search warrant.

If I'm wrong on any of this....let me know?

If it's illegal to possess or pick the mushrooms....what kind of response would you guess they'd give if they found you on your hands and knees grazing them directly from the ground?  :wink:

--------------------
Smurfydoo
---------------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: Smurfydoo]
    #1986569 - 10/07/03 10:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

they did. lol

OfflineWerecat
Werecat

Loc: Portland, OR
    #1986582 - 10/07/03 11:04 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Portland magic - Have never found Azurers but then have not gone to the coast and looked in likely places. I have and do find cyan's quite frequently in the fall (though not yet this year). Look around! Lots of play-grounds in parks are mulched with alder ships. Lots of parks in general have mulches of various kinds under the plants (often Rhododenderons gah, how DO you spell that). Byo's are around too, though they seem to like lawns best.

Offlinescoobydoo
self employed orunemployed
Loc: pac nw
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: Werecat]
    #1986733 - 10/07/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I found an amazing Amanita Mascaria patch here in Redmond WA.
I've been picking them for three days now! Of course I am being very mindfull about it; not to trample the tiny ones or disturb the mycilium while I'm picking.

I've collected over 60 caps, some as big as a foot in diameter.
I'm making spore prints of every mushroom I find. There is a mushroom landscaping company that purchaces spore prints. I also intend to splater my local area with Amanita M. spores. Spread the love!
Wanna see pics.?

--------------------
Next time you go on a trip, I recommend listening to Her Satanic Majestys Request by the Rolling Stones. You'll be glad you did.

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: rain rain rain!!!!!! [Re: scoobydoo]
    #1986816 - 10/07/03 12:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

going hunting tomorrow... cant wait...

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract