Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: HPPD worries [Re: Hugh_Jass]
    #1990456 - 10/08/03 05:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

na i never bad tripped on 'lsd' i love that drug.

but its nto cause i took it at a young age(that was once my theory as well)but, theirs people 20-25 that have taken lsd once and ended up just like me. hehe

everyone who says i dont have it can swim in ingnorance all u want, obviously ull never really see how powerful psychdelics are.

ive been to a doctor and got a diagnosis only cause i was writting a paper on it for a drug induced disorder project, and the company i was writting it for spent a grand to fly me out accross the US and put me in a hotel for a couple days why doctors ran some tests.. but i see visuals everywhere i look man, COLORS EVERYWHERE, like i was on psychdelic, i didnt need a diagnosis, i always kmew i never fully came back.

"For about 7 months after the trip, if I stared at a carpet or a worksurface with a grainy pattern or something it would breathe and ripple but it slowly faded away"

thats completly normal, start to worry if u look at a perfectly smooth pure white wall and seeapsychdelic calidoscope type imagery happening.

Edited by LCid (10/08/03 05:27 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: HPPD worries [Re: LCid]
    #1991057 - 10/08/03 08:54 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

you spread this loose psychological myth like its fact

even depression is skethy

I dont buy this crap either

--------------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: HPPD worries [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1991220 - 10/08/03 09:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

it is fact.

swim in ignorance. :wink:

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1991809 - 10/09/03 01:50 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone know of anyone who complained of HPPD in the 60's? Before the idea of HPPD was on the internet and people could convince themselves they had it for example?

I remember a study in England where stories about "brain damage" and "cancer" being caused by overhead power lines came out. In one area they found people complaining of brain damage, memory loss and other mental problems because they lived under a power line. The only problem was the powerline hadn't been switched on for 10 years. They'd simply read the stories and self-diagnosed "brain damage".

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: HPPD worries [Re: Xlea321]
    #1992274 - 10/09/03 05:16 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

theirs multiple people on the hppd board that have had it for 25-40 years.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1992408 - 10/09/03 07:28 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I beleive LCid about HPPD as I get slight visuial disortions my self in the form of flases of colours now and again. People shouldnt say it dosent existe rather they should they should be saying well HPPD shouldnt realy be a problem, unless you make it one and all its should take is a little time to get use to anyway.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: HPPD worries [Re: entiformatie]
    #1992618 - 10/09/03 09:45 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

LCid,

sounds like you are just another statistical example of a normal case of drug abuse and/or abuser to me.

mj to me.

Offlinefastbut
    #1992698 - 10/09/03 10:27 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

From LCid,

Quote:

dont abuse psychdelics, take them 2-5 times a year or so

another LCid quote:

Quote:

been like this since i was 13 of this 10strip of lavender i ate, im 20 now and represent hppdonline, hppd'rs and psychonauts alike

And no, you do not represent psychonauts at all. You have to learn to speak for yourself. Not all of us here at the shroomery are like you or do what you do.

I want to bring to your attention a good example of a drug abuser.
here is someone (LCid) who allegedly has taken acid and drugs since 13 and is now 20 and is giving others advice.

His schooling sucks as one can see by his mis-spelled words, not typos, thus showing he lacks a good education.

People who carry on and abuse drugs like this give law enforcement good reasons for not letting drugs be legal. By thgis persons ownb admission he abuses himself rather well.

A few more examples of his educational advice:

Quote:

eating a few hits of acid 3 times a week made hppd become childplay

and

Quote:

im not a (should read as an:FB) emotional mess im not psychotic, im perfectly in grip of reality and haveperm visuals and a perm acid like feel.. but nothing intresting just burnt out.

Being buyrned out is a psychological mess LCid.

Here are some examples of his educational lack of skills, especially in the english (grammerical( field).

blowen (blown)
describeing (describing)
visuion (vision)
whove (who have or who?ve)
lyes (lies)
knew (new)
seriouse (serious)
continueing (continuing)
complety (completely)
ignorant (ignorant)
psychdelic (psychedelic)
intresting (interesting)
psychologicle (psychological)
theirs (there is)
those (those)
whoves (who have or who has)
orignol (original)
extreamly (extremely)
psychedelics (psychedelics)
wernt (were not)
ment (meant)
whern (when)
theirs (there are)
ull (you?ll)
calidoscope (kaleidoscope)
writing (writing)
across (across)

And about this statement from you posted below:

Quote:

ive been to a doctor and got a diagnosis only cause i was writting a paper on it for a drug induced disorder project, and the company i was writting it for spent a grand to fly me out accross the US and put me in a hotel for a couple days why doctors ran some tests.

I doubt that you are working for a company who would give you $1000.00 to fly across the country for a psychiatric examination since most major cities have universities, doctors or treatment centers which already handle such cases locally.

Since i am working in a clinic here at UCLA, I think you image you flew across the country. That is not how treatment for anyone occurs. And people who are paid for such research do not get $1000.00 for studies. $10 to $50 dollars is a normal standard fee paid to research subjects involved in psychedelic studies of use and abuse of such substances.

I think your stories are all bs.

I would suggest that no one in their right mind listen to anything this person has to say except that he needs serious psychiatric help and needs to quit giving bad advice or paranoid comments and advice to people who do have educations and are not abusers of psychedelic drugs.

Learn how to spell these words.

Like mj who has many typos in some of his posts, yours are from lack of education and to try to give advice to educated people shows us all who and what and how you really are.

I am sorry that you are a qualified drug abuser according to your own statements and besides that, according to DAWN your statistics are also untrue and are not reliable or honest in their numbers.

Fast Butt

Edited by fastbut (10/09/03 10:44 AM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: HPPD worries [Re: fastbut]
    #1992863 - 10/09/03 11:48 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

A company paying to test whether you've damanged yourself from LSD abuse..isn't drug use grounds for dismissal in most companies?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#1993285 - 10/09/03 02:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

whats worse making those spelling mistakes or actually taking the time to point them all out? lcid MAY need education but you need a life

Offlinefastbut
Re: HPPD worries [Re: ]
    #1993362 - 10/09/03 03:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

stupaod ,

I do have a life. I am a third year psychology major at UCLA working towards my masters and eventual Ph.D.

We conduct many psychological studies at UCLA with psychotropic drugs, thats medicnine for psychotic people not for psychedelics but we use themt o control negative effects in by those who use and abuse psychedelic drugs.

And no company will send a 20-year-old person who claims he was writing an article on his disorder for a company he works for. AS Alex 123 quiried, his story is fishy as hell.
On another post he admited that he stole someones marijuana crop and no one likes a thyief either.

In fact, many of his posts are filled with b.s stories.

His spelling errors are not typos becasue of the locations of many letters in his post which are nowhere nearby to justify calling it a typo.

He has sociopathic tendencies which he himself reveals in his somments about his personal mental situation.

His lack of education is most assuredly due to psychological problems obviously created during his early childhood and reflect on his ability to communicate properly with others, dating back to problems in his home in his early childhood.

Fast Butt.
ADn As i did mention, I do have a very good life, a wife and two children and i go to school everyday so i can take better care of those I love and I am learning a profession so that I can help others with their problems int heir lives.

This kid needs treatment and to stay away from drugs. He admits to abusing them. This hurts the rights of those who do not abuse them. And if someone cares enough about someone else they would nbot be afraid to speak their mind as I have or anyone else who sees what i see when i read his tragic posts about his mental disorders.

This is a bi-polar and propbably also a poly drug abuser.
Fast Butt

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1993470 - 10/09/03 03:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

> Learn how to spell these words.

Spelling is not an valid indicator of education. Somebody that I know very well has a very good education (over 180 hours of college credit from an accredited engineering university and has passed the EIT), but cannot spell worth a damn. Some people are just not wired to spell...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: HPPD worries [Re: Seuss]
    #1994232 - 10/09/03 06:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LCid,

sounds like you are just another statistical example of a normal case of drug abuse and/or abuser to me.

thx for noticeing mj have anything else this enlightening to add??

Quote:

From LCid,

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont abuse psychdelics, take them 2-5 times a year or so

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another LCid quote:

Quote:

been like this since i was 13 of this 10strip of lavender i ate, im 20 now and represent hppdonline, hppd'rs and psychonauts alike

And no, you do not represent psychonauts at all. You have to learn to speak for yourself. Not all of us here at the shroomery are like you or do what you do.

I want to bring to your attention a good example of a drug abuser.
here is someone (LCid) who allegedly has taken acid and drugs since 13 and is now 20 and is giving others advice.

His schooling sucks as one can see by his mis-spelled words, not typos, thus showing he lacks a good education.

People who carry on and abuse drugs like this give law enforcement good reasons for not letting drugs be legal. By thgis persons ownb admission he abuses himself rather well.

A few more examples of his educational advice:

Quote:

eating a few hits of acid 3 times a week made hppd become childplay

and

Quote:

im not a (should read as an:FB) emotional mess im not psychotic, im perfectly in grip of reality and haveperm visuals and a perm acid like feel.. but nothing intresting just burnt out.

Being buyrned out is a psychological mess LCid.

Here are some examples of his educational lack of skills, especially in the english (grammerical( field).

blowen (blown)
describeing (describing)
visuion (vision)
whove (who have or who?ve)
lyes (lies)
knew (new)
seriouse (serious)
continueing (continuing)
complety (completely)
ignorant (ignorant)
psychdelic (psychedelic)
intresting (interesting)
psychologicle (psychological)
theirs (there is)
those (those)
whoves (who have or who has)
orignol (original)
extreamly (extremely)
psychedelics (psychedelics)
wernt (were not)
ment (meant)
whern (when)
theirs (there are)
ull (you?ll)
calidoscope (kaleidoscope)
writing (writing)
across (across)

And about this statement from you posted below:

Quote:

ive been to a doctor and got a diagnosis only cause i was writting a paper on it for a drug induced disorder project, and the company i was writting it for spent a grand to fly me out accross the US and put me in a hotel for a couple days why doctors ran some tests.

I doubt that you are working for a company who would give you $1000.00 to fly across the country for a psychiatric examination since most major cities have universities, doctors or treatment centers which already handle such cases locally.

Since i am working in a clinic here at UCLA, I think you image you flew across the country. That is not how treatment for anyone occurs. And people who are paid for such research do not get $1000.00 for studies. $10 to $50 dollars is a normal standard fee paid to research subjects involved in psychedelic studies of use and abuse of such substances.

I think your stories are all bs.

I would suggest that no one in their right mind listen to anything this person has to say except that he needs serious psychiatric help and needs to quit giving bad advice or paranoid comments and advice to people who do have educations and are not abusers of psychedelic drugs.

Learn how to spell these words.

Like mj who has many typos in some of his posts, yours are from lack of education and to try to give advice to educated people shows us all who and what and how you really are.

I am sorry that you are a qualified drug abuser according to your own statements and besides that, according to DAWN your statistics are also untrue and are not reliable or honest in their numbers.

Fast Butt

I said if he "was Scared" then dont abuse psychdelics.. i didnt say dont abuse them if ur mind was in it.

i said im not a psychological mess meaning depressed, emotionaly unstable, angry at the world etc.

being burnt out is just a lack of motivation and being tired.

And as for my schooling, i dropped outta highschool as soon as i could at 15, because i couldent cope with the visuals at first and i was seriously into dp/dr not to mention being an extream drug addict. (dropping out was one of the best choices i ever made, id of never griped with my situation unless i did, and i dont care what ur *too goodfor everyone* personality has to say about it)
u try putting up with all that.

now i might no be as educated as u are, but when it comes to drugs, the brain and many other areas and sciences, ive been a daily reader etc, for over 5 years. i educated myself in these areas.

And The reason i dont spell correctly or use puncuation right is cause 1. i type faster then u can think 2. The visuals and keyboard keys are like a dripping alphebet soup as i type and 3. i really dont give a fuck about my grammer.

and as for the the company that paid (to fly me out and keep me in a hotel room(not paying me directly(i voluntired))
im not at libirty to disccuss what went on and why it started, nor do i even have a care in the world what u or anyone else
thinks on this matter, i have nothing to prove to any of u, i write all this trying to help other permafry's who are unaware of the HPPDworld and have sence been labeled Psychotic By all of u.

u did not make 1 point against hppd u jsut choose to come down on me for a buncha shit that has no basis here and incorrectly read my statments.

i didnt work for the company are assosiates in the hppdfield, visit hppdonline, were invited to goto tests, radio shows, documentrys etc... all the time.

all uve managed to do fastbutt is attempt to discredit who i am, and do so in away u have no idea or contemplation in the fact that what i say is true.

all the hppd'rs who spend their days in hell and saddness over the fact they feel they are psychotic..

fastbutt u and all thoes like u just know thoes lifes are all because of people like u

their names are labeled in ur soul.

Edited by LCid (10/09/03 07:41 PM)

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #1994301 - 10/09/03 07:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Albert Einstein failed english class.  :wink:

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: HPPD worries [Re: d33p]
    #1994500 - 10/09/03 07:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

Re: HPPD worries [Re: d33p]
    #1996747 - 10/10/03 12:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Albert Einstein wasn't a schizophrenic drug abuser, either. Your point?

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands
    #1998279 - 10/10/03 07:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

hey fastbut...

LCID may or may not be likable to several people. He may or may not have his stuff together and perhaps makes something up to fluff his postings as you see time & time again all over the www, like in mine for instance.

His misspellings may be due to the consistently stated condition where colors, distortions and geometric patterns fly all over the place and he's stuck in a "permafried" state psychologically. It may of course have something to do with lack of education BUT...

Who are you to first identify yourself as a psychology professional and then bash him with psychiatric lingo like "sociopathic tendencies"
"psychological problems obviously created during his early childhood and reflect on his ability to communicate properly with others, dating back to problems in his home in his early childhood." "bi-polar" and all this in front of all of us.

Now I'm sorry, but you seem to be using "lack of education" and your knowledge of psychology as ammunition to make him look like a walking disaster area and all of this with an air of professional diagnosis.

If you don't like him or whatever, just say: "Look: I think your stories are full of BS and please lay off the drugs and seek help." If you want to take it a step further you drop him a personal message and go from there.

But I feel what you're doing amounts to character assassination because you are using psychiatric lingo knowing full well which social stigma rests on that. If you foremostly cared you would not make a list of dozens of spelling errors, sneering at his educational level and then hacking him to pieces using professional lingo.

Either you approach this personally and state you consider him an asshole or you go about it professionally and give him a helpful wake-up call. But mixing lists of his spelling errors with condemning diagnostic talk makes you look pretty bad.

Should you choose to diagnose me I must inform you I have multiple severe disorders regarding perception and mood, I had a dozen or so traumatic events throughout my life including years of constant abuse, I harbor strong frustrations on all sorts of things, lead a  severely dysfunctional life and on top of that it's 1:30 at night right now.

Consider this a therapeutic bitchslap from a professional mental patient  :thumbdown:

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: HPPD worries [Re: Asante]
    #2002791 - 10/12/03 05:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yepyep thx wiccan :smile:

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
    #2004308 - 10/13/03 03:01 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Fastbut = hypocrit. In one of your sentences meant to ridicule Lcid's spelling you have a glaring typo yourself, lmao. What I find even more funny is how you verbally attack Lcid when your supposed to be a Psychology major. Which of your psychology courses taught you how to be a dick, or did you learn that by yourself?

Quote:

fastbut said:

On another post he admited that he stole someones marijuana crop and no one likes a thyief either.

His spelling errors are not typos becasue of the locations of many letters in his post which are nowhere nearby to justify calling it a typo.

ADn As i did mention, I do have a very good life, a wife and two children and i go to school everyday so i can take better care of those I love and I am learning a profession so that I can help others with their problems int heir lives.

And if someone cares enough about someone else they would nbot be afraid to speak their mind as I have or anyone else who sees what i see when i read his tragic posts about his mental disorders.

This is a bi-polar and propbably also a poly drug abuser.
Fast Butt

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: HPPD worries [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #2031988 - 10/22/03 12:11 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

lol

i find all this funny tho

its like

i am what i am
and im not here to impress fastbut or anyone.

even when i offered to send him documents from my diagnosis and examination even with conforimation numbers.. he didnt answer me, so if he wants to just beleive im lieing thats on him, trying tolecture me about drug use, guy has a family etc, and still is involved in the scene

enough aboutfastbut tho, i dont know him so im in no position to comment on his life(but i wish he showed the same respect to me), he seems knowledgeable but likes to show his shit upon other beleifs, somthing we all do, somthing we all learn from.

ive spent years of my life Evolveing hppd, and helping awareness grow as much as it has today, the only reason i got defensive in the firstplace was cause i was defending a disorder, that i live with, and beyond what alotof uropinions are, i know hppd is real.. i dont have to think about it or debate it in my mind, i wake up to its beauty everymorning.. surf on its insane waves all day, and fall asleep too colorful engery and swirls everynight..

im not psychotic, well maybe i am very intune with delerium and psychosis but i dont live with it, not in the least.

why try and prove anything to everyone, i really wish ud all acceptthat hppd is amongst us but theirs obviously some who just wointlisten to reason and reality.

either way i dont post about hppd so u guys can debate it, i post about it to help thoes who 'suffer' from it and to educate thoes 'enlightened' by it.

ive sacraficed more then any would ever beleive without giving it a second thought, on a sole purpose to help my people thru their struggles and falls.

ive done way more for the psychdelic community in the last 3 years then most people even begin to imagine possibile..

why go into details? i dont have to when my point is ill always be there for thoes who have hppd and cant deal with it, ive spent mroe time talking about hppd and posting etc, on boards then anyone to this day, and i wont stop.

fastbut maybe 1 day the accumilated dose's and hate some push on hppd'rs will tumble on u, and u end up with hppd..
and id be there to lead u threw it, just like anyone else that has to swim thru this experience.
u can bitch at me bad mouth me ... do whatever u want i dont care,u dont know who i am... and u dont understand how much time and effort ive put into the subject hppd.

now debate me in a reality sence, without talkin shit. (u dont know who i am man, jsut cause u read a few posts ive posted the last couple weeks dosent mean u can hold a grudge upon me.. i go thru weeks of a fuck off type attitudes among others, but i wish notto be judged by myposts..

how u even feel right about discrediting me over A joyous Clone i took off a plant that i stumbled upon, callin me an admitted theif, i admitted to the "theft" and i even met the guys that i "stole" it from while i was going to return the clone.. (not that i felt bad about it but cause the Mass population of people saying it was wrong) and since this mass power was abudunt i returned it, and kicked it with the guys that grew it for awhile, and now made a good friend outta one of them, not to mention they gave me a much nicer plant before i left.

u have no facts, u have no real reasons to post what u have against me, its just sad u dont live around seattle, if u met mein real life, and had somthing against me id understand, but judgeing me off my blunt posts and spelling errors and mistakes is just unneeded man, im sorry for the 1mushie rateing fast i just changed it to 5, in hope ull sit back and listen to which comes from my soul.

HPPD has destroying my life in the past, im basicly a pothead lazy pos because of what HPPD did to me when i was 13. i was cut off socially and was basicly usless etc. and school and the schedual and the agenda, aka knowing id have towake upfor school etc, this routiene became a impossible thing to get past while so much outside stimuli was beating down on me... i couldent concentrait on my thoughts etc.. and this is just what i can describe to u without sub-discrbeing feelings etc.

today im 20, and am great.. i have no problems with hppd or my life as long as i stay in a comfortable place, the only major problem i have with it is the schedual thing.. i litterly now have to make sure im complety free 24/7. or i obsess i overanylyze and i have to live with it.

i do not have a choice to be cured etc, i will be like this for the rest ofmy life, masking the true reality ve fucked it up by adjusting to the new norm and really accepting it..

im very lucky.
im a pro-psychdelic hppd'r.

i was able to accept the fact i was perm on a psychdelic easier then others cause i was obsessed with it to begin with.

once again
ive been very lucky with hppd

others have not been solucky, others who either did some dose's to be cool or somthing along thoes lines.. these kids are stuck in it now, somthing they dont want and willnot accept and to top it off u guys put it thru these kid's heads that they are crazy.
this is very sad and will delay adjustment. not to mention them thinking somthing unlivible is wrong with them.

now im trying to be very nice and respectfulhere.
im here to help thoes u confuse.

plz open ur heart and show some sympathy forthoes who had a very REAL reaction to these drugs, plz listen to what they have to say, dont throw more shit in their head untill they just give up.

and i do represent psychonauts everywhere as u all do to(i stated this comment about hppd andpsychonauts etc),
everywhere they have to run and hide, everywhere they stand confused.
everywhere.

were all one, u are me and i am you.
and ill try my very best to help us understand

just like any real psychonaut would

-Lucid from (AFTERGLOW[PROJECT](&)HPPDONLINE

and thanx to thoes who defended me.
i wish u good times

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience