Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePIMPtheSYSTEM
The black guy

Loc: Miami
Identify....plz
    #1983717 - 10/06/03 11:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

THese and many mor ewere found on a golf course near a horse stable they have very dark gills and were very small about 2-2.5in tall I haven't seen any bruising in then yet.........print comming when I get more space any guesses for now?

^Gills^

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Identify....plz [Re: PIMPtheSYSTEM]
    #1983734 - 10/06/03 11:45 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

this is the last unofficial warning i'm gonna give.

you need to follow the rules concerning id requests.
refer to the stickie threads for this forum [the ones at the top with the little red tacks in front of the titles].

after you do this, we may be able to identify your mushrooms.
before hand, it's is unlikely.

please understand that it is not personal. there is a protocol to be followed of you are to post and id request, otherwise the threads get lots, off topic, or simply never solved.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

InvisiblePIMPtheSYSTEM
The black guy

Loc: Miami
Re: Identify....plz [Re: canid]
    #1983744 - 10/06/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I said in the post all the information isn't thereI will edit the rest in later no need for your "unifficial warning"

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Identify....plz [Re: PIMPtheSYSTEM]
    #1983790 - 10/06/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

PtS: your pictures do not constitute a description as the quality allows no worthwhile inference of most of the key features nessecary for an identification. i can't even determine gill attachemnt from that third pic.

you need to read the stickies [carefuly] and follow the format provided there if you want to keep this thread. if you do so, you may get an id. i can tell you now only that your mushrooms are not P. cubensis [if that's still what you are looking for]. if i am not mistaken you are in Fl so you are on the right track for a target species if you are interested in finding psilocybian mushrooms

you giving me attitude will not help the situation. as i stated before; i do understand where you are coming from. if you would like to pretend i don't you are serving only to put a barrier in the way of any progess we might hope to make.

i'd like to see you succeed in finding what you seek but i'd like to see you get accurate identifications and remain healthy at the same time.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom