Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
4-ho-dipt
    #1980661 - 10/05/03 04:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

A letter writen to a friend after experiencing 4-ho-dipt for the first time tonight...

Quote:

Damn man, I got a far better ride than expected. Excuse me as I linger here for a moment=] I'm just bored sitting here (everyones asleep) and I snuck onto this 'puter to write you a thank you note while it was fresh on the mind.

I dunno what you were getting at about the 'twilight zone' but I was overwhelmed by the evil in this world and a feeling of impending doom was always close behind me, not scary once you accept it but still unsettling, around here we have the universial studios halloween horror night's (13?) commericals and it is very very very creepy which might explain somewhat why tonight seemed so full of evil (I doubt they play those commercials in your location) but there were 2 diff. ones and they kept playing over and over. They seem to have a psychedelicly inlightened creator due to how perfectly bizarre they were, but very sadistic and suggestive.

I cannot remember when I dosed but I do know that the trip lasted longer than all the reports I've read to date though I have never seen one with a high a dose as 30mgs. I think I was fully immersed in visuals and raceing mindset 3hours or longer??? maybe it was because of severly distorted time, but I'm pretty sure I dosed from ???9:30-10:30??? and it's now 4:15 and I still have the tell tale penny sized pupils and normal after affect of a good healthy trip though visuals have come to a hult for the most part, I am still left with rapid thoughts and vivid fantasys just underneath the skin.

I found the substance resemble psilocybin but with more of a chemical undertone if you can understand that, less earthy feel. I am left with a slight discomfort in the GI tract but nothing to complain about, very euphoric body buzz (comparable to MDMA at some moments) all in all a great experience.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Edited by jtryptamine (10/05/03 01:36 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: 4-ho-dipt [Re: John]
    #1981173 - 10/05/03 01:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

wild stuff :thumbup: I told you it comes on with a speed and inensity matched by no other oral pyschedelic. It can be frightning at times, but you just got to go with it.  at least your friends alright,sounds like whore-dipt gave him a mental thrashing :wink:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
    #2193645 - 12/20/03 11:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, the 'twilight zone' reference needs to be explained! And, 4-AcO-DiPT can't be *that* much more different, right?!?!?!?

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: 4-ho-dipt [Re: ergot]
    #2193659 - 12/20/03 11:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

after this experience I had several run ins with 4-aco and it's exactly the same. the only diffrence was 4-aco didn't give as much GI discomfort as 4-ho (nothing a good fart wouldn't solve :tongue:)

the twilight zone was a refrence to deepblues trip report on this substance, he related it to the trip. I had to agree that night, I had a very visual trip but it was all evil things, like I was in a torchure dungeon, the balls on my bed where skulls, the support for the tv turned into a alter for scarfice, I just got an all aroung evil vibe, one that you would expect while tripping at an old concentration camp imo, it was scary at times but I just kinda grasped the evil and became it myself and was fine, man thinking back I musta had the grin of a serial killer on my face all night :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
    #2193683 - 12/20/03 11:57 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

yeh cujo has also found 4-ho-dipt to be a strange and confusing substance. It was fun, he says, but the GI was more extreme then on any other substance i've taken (only DiPT itself comes close, and only on higher doses).
On a somewhat related subject, Cujo's friend Alex reports that he had a small sample of 4-ho-dipt which he kept locked in a lockbox for about 7 months, when he examined it again he found it had turned into a brownish color. why did this happen? is it any less safe for consumption? any thoughts jtryptamine?

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #2193704 - 12/21/03 12:15 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I gotta gram of acetoxy-dipt and am waiting for scales to dose it.How is it for cardio effects(racing heart, high B/P and such)?Where would you place it with DPT or mescaline and LSD as far as stimulant qualities? Thanx
WR:rasta:

--------------------
To old for this place

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: 4-ho-dipt [Re: whiterasta]
    #2193882 - 12/21/03 03:33 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

umm... stimulant qualitlys imo =

not as much as lsd plus don't last near as long. quite gentle in comparsion.

DPT? depends on method of administration. With insuffed doses I never really got off and it taste like shit, so I moved on to IM. IM would be more stimulating, insuffed/smoked would be less, also something that might effect this opnion is that I can't really remember any of my sub 100mg IM doses, recently I've been megadosing with dpt =\

mesc? never tried it. I would assume 4-aco is not as stimulating, since every pea I've tried was more amphetamine like than tryptamines, with more of a bodyload ect.

It's propertys are closest to foxy. If you haven't had experience with that chem I guess the best way to descibe it would be similar to psilocybin, but a little diffrent. The main time it would raise your b/p or have significant cardio effect would be the come up anxiety, like shrooms especially with higher doses, like you start to get that tingle (whatever you wanna call it) when you just start feeling it and know your gonna be in for a ride :smile: Thing is, it kinda lauches you into the trip faster than psilocybin so you don't linger in that state for long, so I would say it's gentler than psilocybin as well, especially as it's more of a pleasure ride since it's mental aspects aren't all that intersting imo, kinda like a feel good, wow look at that trip, a psychedelic aphrodiasic as well. Handy to have the lady around :tongue: but probably won't have a life changing experience ala acid/shrooms are capable of. Hope I anwsered your question in all that rant.

as far as this...
Quote:

On a somewhat related subject, Cujo's friend Alex reports that he had a small sample of 4-ho-dipt which he kept locked in a lockbox for about 7 months, when he examined it again he found it had turned into a brownish color. why did this happen?

4-ho-dipt oxidizes very fast like psilocin, hence the brown color. It's safe to consume although the quality will be somewhat diminished.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports