Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

how does one smoke resin out of a pipe?
    #1974098 - 10/02/03 08:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

just like the thread subject says. how's it done?
in case the type of pipe makes any difference i have included a picture:

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #1974100 - 10/02/03 08:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

pack it on the sides and burn it slowly. don't let it melt fully. if i were you i'd only smoke the finest greens. resin is dirty.

InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: Howardo]
    #1974122 - 10/02/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

scrape...smoke, then repeat.

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: Howardo]
    #1974130 - 10/02/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

unfortunately there are no greens to smoke...the campus is dry at the moment. i'd much prefer some nice bud to this stuff.

i tried hitting the resin...there is blackish kinda ashy looking crap on the sides of my bowl and when i use a lighter and draw through it almost looks wet after awhile...is this right? i feel a bit buzzed/high...am i getting it to work?

InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
    #1974153 - 10/02/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

are you new to "smoking"?

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: MilkVein]
    #1974181 - 10/02/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i guess you could say that i'm new...been smoking since early last year (mid-late jan. is when i started) but have only had my own piece since summer. didn't smoke out of it much because the weed at home is schwaggy and disgustingly awful. it hasn't really resinated 'til now so i decided to give it a go. whatever i did must've worked because i feel like i've taken a hit or 2 of decent weed and i'm nowhere near through with resin.

Offlinepurpleberries
...thisis...LSD...25...

Loc: Colorado
    #1974190 - 10/02/03 08:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

just scrape the resin off and out of the pipe, then put the resin back in the pipe. in the bowl. then smoke it.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: purpleberries]
    #1975249 - 10/03/03 06:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wipe the resin on a rizla.

When the rizla is completely covered roll into a ball and toke it up in your pipe. You'll be more stoned than ever! Hehe

It burns for ages you'll get about 10 hits from 1 rizla, the oil burns more than just melts back down the pipe. It always gives me that really heavy/sleepy stone that just knocks you out and the main red eye.

I made a thread explaining some different ways of smoking oil but was flamed by everyone. They don't mind ingesting something of which nobody knows long term effects but will flame you for smoking something that has a higher concentration of THC. Ignorant bastards.

--------------------

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: Ego Death]
    #1975448 - 10/03/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
I made a thread explaining some different ways of smoking oil but was flamed by everyone.  They don't mind ingesting something of which nobody knows long term effects but will flame you for smoking something that has a higher concentration of THC.  Ignorant bastards. 

well i won't flame ya. thanks for your help! :grin:

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
    #1975616 - 10/03/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

resin hits rule. scrape it up, ball it up, light it up, there you go. goes fast but packs a nice punch.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: seraphim]
    #1977518 - 10/03/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

resin hits do not "rule"

when im smoking resin its because something is serioulsy wrong, i.e. i am out of weed

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Edited by TheDude (10/03/03 09:09 PM)

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1977562 - 10/03/03 09:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Just for future reference,you're smoking residue,not resin.Resin is the sticky sap shit on buds.

Anyway,resin sucks balls.The high sucks,it tastes like ass,it burns your throat,and the smoke is horrible for you (it's mostly tar).

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Offlinegtivr6mk4
dankaholic

Loc: earth
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: monoamine]
    #1978956 - 10/04/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You don't even need to scrape it w/ that pipe.  Just hit it like you would with bud in it, holding it at different angles to put the flame on as much resin as possible.  After that repeat the proccess using the bowl hole as the carb and putting the flame through the carb hole.  Depending on how dirty your pipe is you should be able to get five to ten 'good' hits of residue, and you don't have to mess with digging all that stinky shyte out. :wink:

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
    #1978967 - 10/04/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

theres a good article on overgrow.com about curing a pipe and smoking resin.
Personally I dont mind smoking resin, although it does just mean ive run out of bud. When tobacco has been used there would be random other chemicals in the resin :S

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: gtivr6mk4]
    #1978974 - 10/04/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Like sdaid it aint Resin, its tar, cbd/cbn's, concentrated carcinagens, and little thc. The best way is to clean your pipe, you will have a decent amount of tar, depending on how much green you smoked through it. Put some 91%iso alchohol in the miucrowave for a minute, or untill it boils. Drop pipe in this and aggitate, possible with a q-tip, It will come clean real quick. Let sit in a glass for a minute so the ash settles, ond pour on a pyrex dish, infront of a fan, When it evaporates scrape it up, and mix with some dry leaf, or smoke ontop of ash.

Anonymous

#1978985 - 10/04/03 12:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

vape it. hold the flame beneath the pipe for a while, till you see vapor drifting out (really misty thin smokey lookin shit). then hit the pipe real gently while keeping the flame on it. youll get the hang of it.

vaping the pipe allows you to get that lost thc without the tar. fuck scraping bowls.

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: ]
    #1979021 - 10/04/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One smokes resin out of a pipe the same as one smokes marijuana out of a pipe. One puts it in the bowl of the pipe and sucks a flame over it until it burns and releases smoke. Rolling it into a ball first does help it not suck down into a glass pipe, but it does not burn so easily this way. Using a screen is recommended. Smoking resin, however, is not--the buzz sucks. It is always nice to get something back from your pipe though after all the effort you've put in. I only scrape the dish of my glass pipes until they break then I have a resin smoking extravaganza.

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: ]
    #1979024 - 10/04/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

when i scrape my bowl, i take a razor blade, and cut off half of the non sharp edge and use that to get in to the bowl, it also helps to heat the bowl up so the tar will come off much more easily, and than you can also go in through the mouth hole and rush with a paper clip and scrape around and pull outand collect together, after a while, if you have a really resinated peice than you will have a fairly large ball or resin(tar whatever), granted nobody prefers resin, but desperate times call for desperate measure(or whatever the fuck that proverb is)

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: dibbles]
    #1979041 - 10/04/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hot knife that. scrape your tar and make a little ball out of it. Take two metal knifes heat them up till they are red hot. take a Milk jug or a two litre and cut the bottom half of it off (i use my gravity bong) and take your two knifes that are red hot drop the resin ball on it and squeeze the two knifes together and put them under the jug or two litre put your mouth over the hole and take the hits. I guarantee it will knock you on your ass though.

The cough is horrible too.

Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Re: how does one smoke resin out of a pipe? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #1979493 - 10/04/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've never had the chance to hot knife anything, maybe next time i crape my bowl. ya know whats the best, when you smoke hash or opium from your pipe and then when you scrape it you get some of the goods from your past smoking experiences, granted your not smoking real hash or opium but deff tastes better.

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder