Home | Community | Message Board

Myco.ca - Spores & Cultivation Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man
    #19786972 - 04/03/14 01:58 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

In the world of the future...

The death pangs of suffering will occur.

As these fossil fuels run out.

We won't be able to power our cars.

Or heat our homes.

And we're going to run out of water.

That's going to cause a panic like no other.

When the population doubles to 14 billion there will be neither enough oil nor enough water for everyone.

By 2040 when there isn't water for everybody when the population is 14 billion the third world will crash into the first world and the only solution available will be population control.

People will not want to be liquidated in mass.

And so there will be war. The third world will crash into the first world and the first world will unleash its great weapons of destruction.

It will be oblivion, everything will be rubble. Everything will be fourth world.

The animals will all be exterminated, much like the American buffalo were.

And then we'll start feeding on each other.

It's not even a matter of being an Illuminati or an illuminist and me saying we need to have a genocide. Its just identifying the trends that are the precursor to genocide in the human condition. The lack of equilibrium with both the environment and the human population which is part of the environment makes these things inevitable. I'm just looking at it logically.

What happens when we have a little storm and people are left to fend for themselves or else starve?

We see displays of looting and violence. Civil disorder and self preservation become the only law.

Until the troops are sent in.

So how much more will it be when there is no oil left? ow much more when there is not enough water for everyone? Man's blood thirst in general will rear its head and we will see once again man's inhumanity toward man.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #19786979 - 04/03/14 02:01 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I've had this phrase repeated to myself over and over again while on mushrooms...

"It's going to be exactly like Fallout."

--------------------

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #19786983 - 04/03/14 02:02 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks octa-mom.

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

OfflineP.Zappatecorum
Lophophilus
Male

Loc: Cactaceae
Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19786996 - 04/03/14 02:06 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah pretty much, funny how you're labelled "crazy" or "paranoid" when you talk about it being a very real future to most people.  Hope I'm old and long dead by the time we get there, if not I guess we'll just all have to lock and load.  :lol:

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: P.Zappatecorum]
    #19787016 - 04/03/14 02:13 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I swear to god if I see one more family member having extra kids because "they" can afford it I'm gonna  :header:.

It's like it has never occurred to them that food and energy and space can run out.  Watch a Charleton Heston flick for fucks sake.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #19787019 - 04/03/14 02:14 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ellis Dee said:

And so there will be war. The third world will crash into the first world and the first world will unleash its great weapons of destruction.

]

Nahh.  the meaneast motherfucker in the valley will survive. 

"we're going to run out of water"  So 75% of the earth will be gone?  LOL.  This sounds like liberal, horseshit alarmism.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: starfire_xes]
    #19787103 - 04/03/14 02:38 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Where is that last picture from?

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19787113 - 04/03/14 02:39 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
I swear to god if I see one more family member having extra kids because "they" can afford it I'm gonna  :header:.

It's like it has never occurred to them that food and energy and space can run out.  Watch a Charleton Heston flick for fucks sake.

Do you think you have good genes? Do you want them passed on for future human evolution? If so you should hope your genes are more numerous so that when the clock does tick down to zero that you will have more kin and a greater chance of some of them making it through the carnage. When the population is reduced those who had the most offspring will have more of their genes in the population. To give your genes the best chance you should propagate them as much as possible while simultaneously limiting the genes of others, shouldn't you? :strokebeard:

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: starfire_xes]
    #19787133 - 04/03/14 02:43 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Nahh.  the meaneast motherfucker in the valley will survive. 

"we're going to run out of water"  So 75% of the earth will be gone?  LOL.  This sounds like liberal, horseshit alarmism.

I don't differentiate between liberals and conservatives in the context of American politics. The truth is they all work for the same corporations in our system of fascist governance. Now on the matter of whether its alarmist? Maybe. Time will tell.

--------------------

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

#19787155 - 04/03/14 02:50 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ellis Dee said:
Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:

Do you think you have good genes? Do you want them passed on for future human evolution? If so you should hope your genes are more numerous so that when the clock does tick down to zero that you will have more kin and a greater chance of some of them making it through the carnage. When the population is reduced those who had the most offspring will have more of their genes in the population. To give your genes the best chance you should propagate them as much as possible while simultaneously limiting the genes of others, shouldn't you? :strokebeard:

Exactly my point...Why?
We are all human.  We are all.  Fuck there is enough people here, Adopt!  Being somebody that was adopted there are far too many shitty foster parents out there.  About every other adopted person I personally knew was really fucked up by one form of abuse or another. *besides the point.

If you have to have kids, have 1.  Fuck its not like it wouldn't make alot of sense for women.  Have 1 kid for the experience and then move on with your career and basically your life.
I just don't get it. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleForest Sprite
fuck you
Female
Loc: asdf
    #19787505 - 04/03/14 04:41 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I was thinking of how fucked up the world is today. It all started with buying a muffin at sheetz. The lady said they had thrown out 4 of those muffins the previous night. (meanwhile im fucking paying, wtf). I didn't fully think about it till I got in my car, or else I would have probably said some choice words...

but I got to thinking. not only is it fucked that they will just throw away that food, and here I am paying for it... but people are fucking starving in the world. And all these big, rich, greedy food corporations just waste food like it's nothing. So I got into this big emotional thought process about the world..

and I got to thinking... idk if I wanna bring kids into it. I used to. I dreamed of raising my child(ren) consciously and intune with mother nature and living a sustainable life. (that's my goal here in a few years, to get land and live sustainably). And I thought that the way to change the world was to bring people into it and raise them the RIGHT way, not this capitalist, money-driven bullshit that is killing everything sacred and beautiful.

But why would I even bring them into this physical existence? Clearly, the UGLY is the majority. It is a fucking bad bacteria, eating away. Even if we started birthing babies and raising them consciously... is it too late or what? It sort of seems like it. It's scary. Our world is going to shit. It's so fucking sad.

Idk where I'm going with this...  but it really hurts me. Because I don't want to give up, by not having kids and raising them right so they/we can help be the change in the world. But I also feel that if I have kids and even if I raised them right and to live in tune with the earth, that it is too late and it wouldn't really matter.

I got really emotional about this earlier when i was drinking a bit. It just fucking kills me. And I shit you not, I'm on the verge of tears right now.

I've cried many times before over mother earth/humanities future. But I'm gonna hold it back right now because I don't need to be doing this right now.

I wish things were better in the world

:frown:

--------------------
fuck dick

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: Man's blood thirst in general rears its head; man's inhumanity toward man [Re: Forest Sprite]
    #19788136 - 04/03/14 09:07 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

:hugitout:  Believe me I've bawled like a blubbering baby over it.  In the end you gotta remember we're All.  That existence is the point, there is none other than the be. The is-ness.
Classic Gnostic dilemma should we trap more consciousness inside matter?  The sad thing is I'm starting to be in the boat as you an them man. 
Fuck it lets live the hell outta our lives.  Periodically reminding ourselves that we are existence in motion.  The titan running ineffably to keep the heartbeat of the universe flowing into existence.  We chose this.  And it is.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale