Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsily_Rabbit
Yotser
Trip Report: Take a few of these and call me in the mornin.
    #1978429 - 10/04/03 03:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I Recently came home from a salmon fishing trip. Much to my suprise some of my koh samoi decided to pop up sooner than i expected. This was about 10:30 at night, i ate two nice fat boomers and felt "enlightened" immediately. I decided to walk to shell, grab a green tea and head home to play some psilocybe tetris. I was kind of sleepy as it is, disregarding th shrooms i took. I popped in undertow and went to bed.

The dreams were insane, there were varities of mushrooms, citscapes, "mushroom clouds" the exploding kind, and fish kept comming up in my dream (they came back to haunt me) amongst all sorts of crazy adventures that seemed to go for days. I woke up in time to here the ending of the second part disgustipated "life feeds on life" echoing in my head. During the sleep i could hear the music and my fan, the only things holding me to reality. The thing is, the dreams went along with music at times, speeding and slowing with the beat.

When i finally got the courage to stand, still having one leg in the dream world. All perception was shot, there were swells all over my floor, like it was a water floor. along with the room stretching and closing, it wasnt breathing, it was gasping. I was unable to speak the whole time, like i was a mute. I explored around my basement, fearing to go upstairs for some reason. My mind is still baffled, trying to catch up with everything. I also seemed to have extreme ADD, trying to focus on one thing, while being sidetracked within a few seconds. This went on for about four hours, and i decided to go back to the twisted dreams.. then on to the next day.

I was curious if you guys think the going to bed then waking up would affect my trip. Like when you put a frog in water then heating it up and it just stays cause it doesnt notice the gradual rise in temp, but if you just throw it in when it is boiling it imeddiately jumps out cause its a fast extreme change. I think me waking up suddenly during peak realy threw me off.

opinions?

--------------------
Pleasure or pain?
Weakness or power?
Ignorance or Knowledge?
All go hand in hand, you choose your path.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Take a few of these and call me in the mornin. [Re: Psily_Rabbit]
    #1978530 - 10/04/03 05:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

". Like when you put a frog in water then heating it up and it just stays cause it doesnt notice the gradual rise in temp, but if you just throw it in when it is boiling it imeddiately jumps out cause its a fast extreme change."

Well firstly i really think you need to find a new hobby for yourself.
Torturin' frogs, although fun and possibly even potentialy tasty if boiled then lightly fried in bread crumbs, is no way carry on.
Stamp collectin', now theres a hobby.
Landscape paintin', theres a hobby.
Frog boilin'? Cant see it catchin' on.
But anyway, i digress.

We had a massive tea party years ago in Belfast. 25 people sharin' a frightenin' amount of mushroom tea. Enough for three cups each and each contained fcuk knows how many mushrooms but it was as thick as treacle and almost had to be chewed before swallowin'. I was one of the few who took the allotted three cups.

Pretty crazy time with colours drippin' off everything.
One girl freakin' out and shoutin' about someone tryin' to get her goldfish?!?
She split and ran from the house we found her a while later cowerin' behind some bins in a back alley gibberin' and virtual unresponsive.
She was fine though after she had calmed down. Never did find out what she was talkin' about though.
That really shook people up as we had taken well over the recommended dose and the vibes truely were becomin' very ugly.
I was seein' these guys as Witches and trolls and was rightously fcuked up, cant talk above a whisper 'cause your head vibrates when you speak, kinda' stoned, you know?

An unsure lenght of time later and people start to leave to do what people gotta' do so i decided to try and get some sleep.

I had drank, or at least chewed, my way through a last cup of brew before tryin' to get some shut eye, stupid mistake.

I had a dream? That i was screamin' to wake up but noone else in the darkened room although i could see them had moved. I'm not sure if i was awake or not at this point but i could for sure see the room but that may have been part of the trip, anyway.
The reason i was so anxious to awaken was 'cause there was this wee cnut of an alien, looked kinda' like an evil chimp in a spacesuit but with bigger teeth and more intelligence, that was sittin' on a throne, hands clasped at its side starin' at me and babblin' in some messed up language that i could almost understand.
I understood enough to know that it was an angry wee bastard that would rip my throat out if i didnt wake up soon.

So i screamed a few times(mentally?) then i finaly screamed myself awake.

I shook two friends up out of their beds and got them to reassure me that the World was not under attack from these malevolent space chimps then went and sat in the garden till day break shiverin' beneath a tree.

That was quite a trip and this post has taken almost as long to type.

What was the question again?

Oh yes, whats the difference between those mushrooms that your growin' and the ones i am? Are they more potent or what?
Oh yes, i've got cubes.
That sounds like an embarrassin' trouser problem that a Doctor would need to check out.*

*SummerBreeze Babblin' In Antwerpen*

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflinePsily_Rabbit
Yotser
still wondering [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1981636 - 10/05/03 03:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe you got sidetracked, and that does sound like quite the adventure. But you still didn't answer my question. When you woke up from your dream did you feel as if you were still half way in your dream. I wish i could word the question differently, but i can't think of the appropriate words.

At least you didnt see the rabbit from donny darco.

--------------------
Pleasure or pain?
Weakness or power?
Ignorance or Knowledge?
All go hand in hand, you choose your path.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: still wondering [Re: Psily_Rabbit]
    #1981956 - 10/05/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've never tripped and fallen asleep, when i eat shrooms i'm excited and nervous and couldn't imagine "disregarding" that I took them  :grin:

but i could imagine how cool dreaming and waking while tripping would be crazy.  my brain takes a long time to switch out of the sleep brain wave mode, so sometimes i'll wake up and have crazy visuals without any drugs.  I'll have great CEV's, i once got an image of a close up spinning rim, extremely detailed.  One time I looked at my ceiling, made of that great speckeld material, and I saw a moving visual strait out of the wall, a plant eating a fly.  So cool!

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: still wondering [Re: Noviseer]
    #1982969 - 10/06/03 01:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"I've never tripped and fallen asleep, when i eat shrooms i'm excited and nervous and couldn't imagine "disregarding" that I took them"

After week long binges on Phycedelics though you maybe would.

Was i still in the dream? Yes. Even now i can see that space chimp in my mind and experience the same chill of fear.
You just cant shake some dreams as they seem to bury themselves deep in your subconcious just waitin' for the moment to raise their ugly heads again.

I had a dream years ago about an old train comin' out of a wall only to discover that it was a paintin' from some Surrealist guy that i'd saw somewhere and forgotten about.

No, that still dosent answer your question.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinehazeblaze
Dreamwalker
Re: still wondering [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1988091 - 10/07/03 08:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've often felt like I had fallen asleep while shrooming...as I was coming down I realized it was more as if I was awake in one of my dreams. most often these are the times when I feel I've escaped to a different reality or astral plane...had to happen a couple of times before I realized I wasn't just sleeping. most of the time I've just closed my eyes and been tripping so hard that I forgot I was lying there with my eyes closed...lol. and by the time I open them again, I'm on an entirely different level of my trip!

OfflineBenFungTorez
Los Rancheros!

Loc: Way up there...
Re: still wondering [Re: hazeblaze]
    #1991147 - 10/08/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i fell alseep on my hammock one fine tuesday afternoon while tripping...
most of the time i felt like i couldn't move as three huge alien head peered down at me wondering why i could see them. vibrant coulours were radiating up from below us and all over there heads....i woke up in a huge sweat a few hours later feeling mucho paranoid.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag