Home | Community | Message Board

Myco.ca - Spores & Cultivation Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Why Psilokitty ????? [Re: Springbok]
    #197870 - 10/17/99 05:12 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey psilokitty!

I'm am sorry about your father. I wish there was something I could say that would make things easier, but in my experience, there just isn't anything I can say besides I feel for you and hope your days get brighter (they always do eventually).

I was here before kitty. I've been here with the kitty. Man, when she first started, it was almost annoying how much she wanted to help people. I'd see a question that I could answer, and scan down to see the she had already answered it every single time for months! Outside of the cult forum, she has had many contributions that I was not aware were hers. I THANK you PK for that, and think EVERYONE else should too! So she slowed on the answers a little, she's just being nice and giving me a chance to answer them. :wink:

I think Psilokitten was and is an excellent choice for moderator of the cult forum, and I personally voted for her to gain that office. If any of you wet behind the ear motherfuckers have beef, well that's just what you get when you join the game late. I don't think we need anybody in here that missed the first vote, screwing things up.

Man I wish this was the real world. If you whining bitches could see me standing behind kitty, you would tuck your heads down near your ass and run. (Except for MOE cuz he's a badass, but he'd be behind me behind kitty, and you know ya'll wouldn't fuck with that!)

Kitty rules!

------------------
"...From a certain point of view..."
-Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Why Psilokitty ????? [Re: Springbok]
    #197871 - 10/19/99 02:26 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

m

[This message has been edited by BluShroom (edited October 23, 1999).]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder