Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinesIowthisbirddown
lonely stoner
Male

sobriety is the drug of the void * 1
    #19767318 - 03/30/14 03:52 AM (10 years, 1 day ago)

and maybe its just math but it feels like there's more

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: sIowthisbirddown] * 2
    #19767427 - 03/30/14 05:32 AM (10 years, 22 hours ago)

sobriety is the side effect of not getting stoned.
getting stoned without admiring the universe deserves the backlash of sobriety

appreciating voidness in its own light is nothing like sobriety

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineabsols
Stranger

Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: sIowthisbirddown] * 1
    #19767428 - 03/30/14 05:32 AM (10 years, 22 hours ago)

you cant get it ! it has nothing to do with sobriety nor maths

it all to being existing .. how cautious you are then since any is true .. you cant be you but in respecting whatever you are through knowing it or as a possible fact

because you don't exist and think being from some knowledge of that possible claim then you keep justifying any positive will as a right

as if everything else is like you just some possible being not true

that is why you mean the void now despite everything fact and life

Offlinelook_at_the_sky
good
Male

Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: absols]
    #19773320 - 03/31/14 02:02 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

So not being sober gets us closer or further away?

Edited by look_at_the_sky (03/31/14 02:04 PM)

Offlineabsols
Stranger

Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: look_at_the_sky]
    #19773868 - 03/31/14 04:11 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

away of course !

OfflinesIowthisbirddown
lonely stoner
Male

Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: look_at_the_sky]
    #19775443 - 03/31/14 10:46 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

look_at_the_sky said:

There are many different altered states and I've only experienced a very few. But I'd like to think tripping breaks down the order in your mind a bit, letting you notice many many more things happening around you and in you. The mind is a very complicated system in a very chaotic universe, and its function is the simplification of perceived information into a comprehensible form. That's just like my opinion though.

It brings you closer, breaking down the order that I mentioned and helping you bring in the light, the math, and chaos around you. It's hard explaining this all but the title of the thread is the simplest way I could think to put it. Our sober mind offers an existence in which we can rest on a beach and stargaze as everything speeds on by. How it was created is something else though.

--------------------

Edited by sIowthisbirddown (03/31/14 10:53 PM)

OfflinehFaUvNe
Explorer
Male

Loc: Crazy Ass Earth
Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: sIowthisbirddown]
    #19776706 - 04/01/14 01:55 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

It's an amazing place.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:  GO WITH THE FLOW  :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Edited by hFaUvNe (04/05/14 04:50 AM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: hFaUvNe]
    #19776802 - 04/01/14 02:57 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HighwayDUB said:
Who built this place, and why they gave us humans the amazing ability to use fire (the knowledge....which your holding in your hand) to manipulate things, is a giant mystery.  Why us humans have the amazing ability to use our amazing hands to do many different mind-altering substances at will, was given to us by the designers.  Yes plural.

Nice myth bro.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#19776867 - 04/01/14 03:32 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sIowthisbirddown said:

There are many different altered states and I've only experienced a very few. But I'd like to think tripping breaks down the order in your mind a bit, letting you notice many many more things happening around you and in you. The mind is a very complicated system in a very chaotic universe, and its function is the simplification of perceived information into a comprehensible form. That's just like my opinion though.

It brings you closer, breaking down the order that I mentioned and helping you bring in the light, the math, and chaos around you. It's hard explaining this all but the title of the thread is the simplest way I could think to put it. Our sober mind offers an existence in which we can rest on a beach and stargaze as everything speeds on by. How it was created is something else though.

I think the mind's function is association
- associating things that happen together into place and sequence memory
- associating things that are similar into type or class memory
- what is repeated is more strongly associated by type (the pattern gets stronger)
- understanding emerges as multiple associations chime in (type, place or sequence)

there is a satisfaction when you have multiple associations - you "get it"
the mental formation seems "ok" or "good"
at least "familiar"

and if familiar, then things will continue smoothly, and the actions you have learned can be further repeated (robotically) more smoothly.

sobriety enhances being able to repeat things you have learned smoothly, and it keeps the perception apparatus is best form for finding key associations that pertain to the tasks at hand.

(I also like that photo in your sig)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineabsols
Stranger

#19777349 - 04/01/14 08:07 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sIowthisbirddown said:
Quote:

look_at_the_sky said:

he was asking me and I said the opposite .. how are you answering him directly instead of discussing it with me ! it shows you objectively so what is more then whatever you might say about anything .. as if the word matter and not the fact .. then ??? you don't have ever any relation with any fact ! totally away from anything true

what you wont admit or recognize is the true state of mind .. the mind is out of what YOU realize alone .. that is how the word mind is always meaning what you care for what you keep to you .. and literally min-d the word makes clearly the form of mine objectively .. de what is to me .. so owns rights

of course you would run to say that mind is what everyone share while confusing it willingly with brain kind of thing to kill the fact of individuality clearly stated in brains functions

but worse, you would run to claim that minds are created things by suggesting how lucky and wonderful it is for you to explore the mind of others ??? for instance ..

like I said, it shows not only how far away you will always be from anything related to facts .. but more how far you love evil to serve its powers over all.. which confirm the first mean.. because you wont recognize true existence, then whatever thing would matter to you regarding a sense of power it has on you

this is also why I said no .. because what matter is not the sense of things around .. what matter really is only freedom so only our own freedom matter to sense .. this is why it is very important to stay sober and keep trying to act consciously
being not sober is meaning else powers on you so actually your state as an inferior thing that might enjoy whatever that mean .. but it kills YOU forever

and what you said about breaking the order in mind, also show the lies you mean to exploit

there is no order in any mind.. mind is always free because it is self positive ends .. so the present self is more then its mind always

but being not sober, is a way to force being fake .. then it is confused with evil force powers over the being .. while evil is the reverse order of what is known being true .. so the sense you get out of drugs or alcohols is like being still someone that matter while being a thing that don't ever matter and is killed totally

but also whatever you would think being around you will be totally false from reversal order of artificial things existence .. that is why it could appear as fun but more seriously freaky like hell

to mean anything or to recognize any matter or even others.. you must be present first .. to be present is to be independent clearly .. to be independent is to have to be consciously .. to be consciously is to be sober always which explain the free positive move.. so what makes the first present objective

Edited by absols (04/01/14 08:18 AM)

Offlineabsols
Stranger

#19777418 - 04/01/14 08:34 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

what is funny actually.. is the true idea behind suffering ..

it is the need to force being self .. so the ego must suffer to become real .. like if you feel a lot of pains you will yell at some point as if you are really hurt.. so you exist ! and the whole point is to steal true existence rights .. by inventing how to die from non existence to existence rights .. which is impossible of course .. what exist is the right not that right could be invented to exist

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#19777475 - 04/01/14 09:01 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

absols said:
he was asking me and I said the opposite .. how are you answering him directly instead of discussing it with me !

The world doesn't revolve around you. :themoreyouknow:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlineabsols
Stranger

Re: sobriety is the drug of the void [Re: fireworks_god]
    #19779109 - 04/01/14 03:58 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

absols said:
he was asking me and I said the opposite .. how are you answering him directly instead of discussing it with me !

The world doesn't revolve around you. :themoreyouknow:

it is incredible how easy it is for you to reverse anything

the point is to show the lie.. not about ethics or respect

the world doesn't revolve anyway .. anything is real .. whether you think otherwise is your freedom and your business .. while nothing to do with reality or existence for sure.. which in a way, why you cant know anything..

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#19782548 - 04/02/14 05:25 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

absols said:
it is incredible how easy it is for you to reverse anything

It doesn't revolve around you. :shrug:

Quote:

the world doesn't revolve anyway ..

:ilold:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_orbit

Quote:

anything is real .. whether you think otherwise is your freedom and your business .. while nothing to do with reality or existence for sure.. which in a way, why you cant know anything..

Utter nonsense. Thanks. :smile:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order