Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemoogle

fucked.txt
    #1975743 - 10/03/03 12:03 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was exactly where to post the ensuing material, but I figured this is as good as any other, and someone can move it if necessary:

--------------------
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

-- Herbert Spencer

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemoogle

Re: fucked.txt [Re: moogle]
    #1975750 - 10/03/03 12:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

entries enclosed by ** entry ** are keyed into this notepad entry anachronically.

ego-death cannot be loss of reality, because shattering egos lose touch with reality. I hope to god that this makes any sense. **because ego-death can be loss of reality, I prove my point, even though I just forgot how. keyed in 20 minutes later and this will be the last-entered marker.**

You must be pretty shitty to have a faint aura (no offense)

there are many levels of unreality, and I normally couldn't have remembered this

I left reality as i typed that sentence, as when you attempt any action, you lose reality most certainly. Again, there is no way I could have remembered this.

I do not approve of that sentence. **About 5 minutes later (I think) I REALLY do not approve of it, due to the actions I am making, and I just forgot what I want to say.**

This is so totally fucked!

I am managing to avoid ego-death roughly 5-10% of the time... closer to 5%... continually, as in not discreet bumps. Ego and reality somehow mix... your perception then must determine your reality.

I am aware of my consciousness, now, 5 more minutes later than the last 5 minute marker (i think)

The higher you get, the larger one's aura increases. I very much doubt this is mere hallucination.

At the peak of my experience, I calculated my mind calculated at a rate roughly 10^190,000 more than normal, and that it is insanely unlikely for another human to be calculating at this rate, as far as I had previously known. (which means nothing) Hey, this seems to make more sense! (except for the stuff just now in parantheses, hopefully) That anachronism stuff at the top you might wanna ignore, as it is extraneous to the purpose of this writing.

I've lost the ability to articulate enlightenment. I have to not go back and change stuff as I type, so the order of the writing is more easy to follow... during my next trip. Fuck off, Coppers! That may've been the only thing that made sense.56 Except for my cat just jumped across the keyboard.

Every time you attempt to accomplish some task or goal physically instead of mentally, you lose touch with reality; you cease to be self-conscious -- sentient. Every attempt to accomplish something physically is primal and instinctual -- robotic.

All attempts to banish marijuana or make it a crime are evil. All people will improve spiritually from the experience, if the person possesses the right state of mind. That is, they won't lose it in the process.

It's evil because any action that causes fear is evil; it brings dominion over a person.

Your visual ability is in direct relation to your spiritual ability; your ability to abstract is beneficial for spiritual endeavors. Yet mathematical calculation is a waste of time! Thus I might conclude that left-handed persons are more likely to be more spiritual than right-handed persons, even though I am a right-handed person.

Yet others can use evil -- or dark deeds -- for good, while others can use good -- light deeds -- for evil. So, there is a miscongruance with common conceptions with dark/evil and light/good. The most pious-looking priest can be more evil than the most savage bandit.

----

This is now about 10 hours later. I can't believe I got this fucked up with mj only; I wonder if anything was laced in it. My guess is this was a level 3-4 trip? I had 3-d CEVs with geometric shapes, for a short time, when I tried to perceive them by keeping my eyes shut; I stared at the canvassed-bed in the middle of the bedroom for most of the rest of the time, trying with full effort to hold onto my ego and reality. I remember telling my s.o., veerrry slowly, 'i can tell that a bed is a bed'. I used the image of the bed as an anchor, because it is the only object I am most familiar with, besides possibly the computer. I posited that keeping my ego intact would be more beneficial than not, as I would be more able to absorb the experience.

I often tend to argue with myself, and I was coming to conclusions far faster than my memory was able to keep up, and I recall myself saying that my mind is going 30-40x faster than my memory, at one point. My mind felt like a computer, as I felt myself using some kinds of algorithms to retrace statements I had once been contemplating, as I was unable to commit it to memory. I remember referring to it, vaguely, as a reverse [something] algorithm, and it seemed like a bonafide mathematical-term, having some connections to fractal theory. I don't mean to drag this report out further, so here I'll put it to an end.

I'm going to attempt to type faster during my next trip.
I'd say the peak lasted 30-60mins.

--------------------
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

-- Herbert Spencer

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1975773 - 10/03/03 12:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I see... colours... colours and shapes.....
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: fucked.txt [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1976165 - 10/03/03 02:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

A level 4 trip on weed? bwahahahahahahhahahahaahahhaha

That's definitely some drug-induced thinking above.
That is all.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: fucked.txt [Re: Sclorch]
    #1976225 - 10/03/03 02:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sclorch said:
A level 4 trip on weed? bwahahahahahahhahahahaahahhaha

That's definitely some drug-induced thinking above.
That is all. 

No man, it is true. "I see colours... colours and shapes..:".

Seriously now. I would like to think we ALL see colours and shapes. Do ya get me? :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #1976548 - 10/03/03 04:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Last time i got extremly fucked up on MJ alone i felt like i was tripping. I was looking around outside like i was a microscopic organism on a rock with all these houses, roads and cars built on it, cars seemed like they were toys. And i felt " aware" of my counciousness in this microscopic organism. I saw escistance as being completely balanced, anti matter and matter in space. Animal life supports plant life and vise-versa. I felt that 'one-conciousness' thing people talk about. I was the same conciousness that all organic life carried, i was just experiencing myself difrently. I was nothing but matter that was aware of itself. And by being aware of this one conciousness i was getting closer to the source and closer to being "woken up". Very weird and thoughtful experience but it was just on a high dose of good bud. Wouldnt compare it to any full blow Psychadelic level expirience but defenetly and enlightened one for just MJ.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: fucked.txt [Re: Spokesman]
    #1978453 - 10/04/03 06:03 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

MJ... Michael Jordan? :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #1978550 - 10/04/03 08:27 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Oh i thought we were talking about Jackso.......... oh. NM

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #1979364 - 10/04/03 05:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've had a few nights like that.

Now you just need to go in and seperate the wheat from the chaff, and you could have something of value.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology