Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineStubaby
crosseyed andpainless

Loc: Dudley's Kitchen
Trip report
    #1973366 - 10/02/03 05:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

So this weekend I drove down to Atlanta to see SCI friday night, went to cloudland canyon state park saturday aftenoon, which was amazing, saw SCI again saturday night, then my car broke down 50 miles north of atlanta and was stuck on the side of the road for ever until my father made it down with a trailer to haul my car back to Ky.

But oh, I guess you're interested in my other trip, from last night..

In the past I've eaten mushrooms 10-15 times but every time it's been a really fun time, usually with others, great feeling, incredibly happy, with visuals consisting usually of distortions and patterns. My two encounters with good LSD had been more profound. A friend who is around the same experience level in psychedelics got ahold of some mushrooms a couple weeks ago, ate half an eighth, and told me he had an overwhelming experience.  So I got 3.5 grams worth of small shrooms and had held on to them until last night when I consumed the whole bag around 11:20 PM and smoked a bowl shortly after. Within 20 minutes I was coming up fast, I was bursting with positive energy, one of my legs would not stop shaking for several minutes. My roomate and I live in the basement of a house divided up among several people, and I had all the lights off except my computer monitor so it was pretty dark which played with my vision. 

I proceeded to pack another bowl which proved quite a task as my arms seemed like they were 5 feet long.  As I was smoking, it appeared as if the bowl was about a foot in diameter, packed full and resting on the floor.  I already had a long selection of music queued up and shut off my monitor for almost complete darkness (very small, cloudy window).  Had DJ Shadow playing.. "nananananow approaching midnight" - indeed it was. I got the impression I was in a jungle, the dark outlines of the furniture looked as if they were covered in vines.  I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water, I thought I was walking through a coloful, cartoonish house made of clay.  Retreating back to the darkness I couldn't resist the incredible urge to dance.  Half the time I was thinking "damn, I didn't know I could dance like this" and the other half I wasn't really aware of my body, it was just kept moving itself to the music, which was now Ghost from the second night of IT. 

After a good amount of dancing, I shut off the music and proceeded to lay on my bed in total darkness and silence.  This was at 12:12, and the next several hours were just amazing.  With eyes open, my vision was not just altering objects already there, but conjuring up three dimensional objects out of nothing.  With eyes closed, I was immersed in a radiant world of color in which I had a sort of 360 degree vision. 

Soon I began really losing touch of my body.  My room wasn't completely dark, and my eyes had adjusted somewhat and it seemed as if my room was a dark painting and I could see my body but it was part of the painting not part of me.  I felt connected to everything, and when my eyes were closed I could see the concatenated framework I and everything else was part of. As any recollection of who or what I faded, I simply was.  When I returned, I turned the music back on, which by that time was 10.11.77 - Help on the way > Franklin tower and returned to the bed where I drifted in and out of touch with reality, though not as deep as before.  The monitor came back on at 2:20 AM and I went and watched the last inning of the Red Sox and A's game which I really got absorbed in, as anyone who saw it could see how much emotion they were playing with.  I came down smoothly and felt completely down around 5:00 or so.  Though I wouldn't say completely down because it's an experience I don't think I'll ever forget.  :grin: 

--------------------
Well everybody's dancin in a ring around the sun
Nobody's finished, we ain't even begun
So take off your shoes child, and take off your hat
Try on your wings and find out where it's at.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: Trip report [Re: Stubaby]
    #1973394 - 10/02/03 06:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

quize a trip for 3.5gr!
nice report, missing the detail on the cevs and oevs though.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Trip report [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1974992 - 10/03/03 04:39 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

A bit of D.J Shadow goes down well on drugs. Nice beats. Do you listen to Mr Scruff? I think they are on the same lable, excellent Break Beat.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports