Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: ...no, wait...I did it!
    #197180 - 02/25/98 10:44 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

...what could be simpler? They own this place ...if WE don't like it, we can leave. we can always make suggestions and they can always tell us not to FART in their house again.
No Zen needed for enlighenment, only pure logic.

I am curious GMC, what would the owner (of the house you mentioned) do if you basiclly said 'fuck-you' and kept farting while there?
...or better yet...what if you and 3-4 of your friends just bum-rushed the place and never left? Should he stay and smell your collective shit all day and night? Or should he leave and burn the house down and let you find another place to fart? (remember: it's his house, not the farters.)
I beleive in freedom of speach & I would not censor anyone here if i ram this board...but if my GUESTS do not behave themselves then I would be gone. One bad apple ruins the pie...even though the other 4 are quite tasty.

I am not meaning to flame...I like your posts and am just trying to make my point.

hermit
Allowing GUESTS one fart per lifetime..%-}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#197181 - 02/26/98 06:11 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm, I farted while I was a guest in someone's house, and then I said, "excuse me". They said, "OK, just go outside to do that next time, or at least go to the next room". They still let me in their house now because I was polite and they were nice. There's some relevance to hermit's post here, but why dont you use that zen koan portion of your brain and draw your own conclusions.

Anonymous

#197183 - 02/26/98 12:52 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Honestly, no offense taken by your comments hermit. I was just being playful and cryptic with my zen koan B.S.

Anonymous

#197184 - 02/26/98 01:19 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Good...cuz i didn't wanna hafta kik yo ass again.

hermit
(passive-aggressive Libertarian)

Anonymous

#197185 - 02/26/98 06:59 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

GMC, no shit...i don't know what i was thinking...

hermit%-}

Anonymous

#197186 - 02/27/98 06:54 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe it was that crank you've been smoking? Perhaps you should stop that, and drink boiling mineral water, while meditaing. It also might help the purification if Gunther here whips you lightly.

Anonymous

#197187 - 02/27/98 02:49 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

" ...i think. No, I really did do it! Yeah, I posted all those nasty posts. Well, maybe not. Did you? "

Oh ok I getit. So you guys think I posted all that beastiality shit too. Well shit I dont blame you after how defensive I was about freedom. I know the webmaster has the right to do what ever but all I was doin was expressing my oppinion. Well heres my story and I dont giva flying ([[FUCK]]) if you dont belive me.

One day I was at my freind Joe's hoes. Joe is a nice guy so he lets anyone in. Well this kid named Dave came and told me a weird joke that made me laff my ass off (notice he told a joke, he didnt fart, farts are a little bit differnt from jokes). I told him a weird joke and he laffed then we got board and talked about somthin else. Now Joe heard this joke and thought Dave was serious so he kicked Daves ass. Now since Dave is a little kid hes a dick so Dave starts yelling some more wierd jokes just to make Joe mad and starts chuckin rocks at his house. Joe wants to kick Daves ass some more so I try to tell him that Dave was just joking and he could have avoided this if he just took it as a joke. Now Joe thinks Im into the weird stuff Dave joked about (or for some reason thinks I am Dave) and punches me in the noise. Now every time Dave passes by Joes house he throws eggs and yells weird jokes but doesnt bother my house. The moral to this story is theres always gonna be people who have a wierd sense of humor and you can either laff it off or kick his ass. Its your choice..

And look at you idiots you just gave me a perfect example of how you lack of sence of humor cuases problems:

hermit:

Good...cuz i didn't wanna hafta kik yo ass again.
hermit
(passive-aggressive Libertarian)

hermit:

GMC, no shit...i don't know what i was thinking...
hermit%-}

Gods Mad Clown:

Maybe it was that crank you've been smoking? Perhaps you should stop that, and drink boiling mineral water, while meditaing. It also might help the purification if Gunther here whips you lightly.

So shut tha fuck up.

Anonymous

#197188 - 02/27/98 03:51 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

fUNk:
i didn't use a psudonym,
i didn't send insults,
i didn't send slurrs,
i didn't send malitious remarks,
i didn't make comments about his family,
i didn't make comments about his intellegence
i didn't make fun of him
i didn't yell or otherwise sound overly aggressive.
Apology is the operative word here. I came clean w/GMC because i mis-understood him.
Now, if WE mis-understood your self-proclaimed 'weird' sense of humor...well then, just come clean with the US; but try it without sounding like an overly aggressive, snot-nosed, obtuse, nasty, obtrusive, ego-centric, malitious, perverted, maniacal, selfish, puny, little-runt-of-a-fuck ... and we'll all let it go...beeeekoool...get it?......oh, and thanks for reminding us what we said.

Again, i liked your posts B4...get back to that and we all bee kool.

hermit%}

Anonymous

#197189 - 02/27/98 04:03 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

" Now, if WE mis-understood your self-proclaimed 'weird' sense of humor...well then, just come clean with the US; "

oh my god.... you stupid mutha fuka! Read the story again a couple times. If your to simple to understand the story heres a short summary. I DIDNT POST ANY OF THE BEASTIALITY STUFF! I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MY OPPINION ON FREEDOM! Fuckit I dont even giva shit any more. what eva. If you still think I did than thats your problem.

Anonymous

#197190 - 02/28/98 10:24 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

fUNk,
I meant...dude, it's not worth it..
We all need to calm the fuck down.
This is all ruining my chi.

h.

Anonymous

#197191 - 02/28/98 10:24 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

learn to swim
learn to swim
learn to swim

Anonymous

#197192 - 03/02/98 06:46 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Be like the water. The water achieves without striving.

Anonymous

#197193 - 03/02/98 07:46 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Anonymous

#197194 - 03/12/98 04:48 PM (26 years, 23 days ago)

If you sprayed graffiti on my house, i have every right to erase it, or leave it, as per my own decision.
I wouldn't be violating your civil liberties by deleting the graffiti on my house, however if i LIKED it, and other people passing by my house didn't like it, I'll be damned if i'm gonna listen to their plights to erase it!

My House; my wall; effectively my graffiti; my choice.

Op's Site, Op's board, effectively Op's messages, Op's choice.

Anonymous

#197195 - 03/15/98 01:44 AM (26 years, 21 days ago)

who said it wasnt ops choice? I was just giving a suggestion of a better way to solve the problem and got punched in the nose for it. But I realize now why I got punched in the nose.

And graffiti is graffiti, bad jokes are bad jokes, there two different things. Anyway no ones ever gonna get my point so fergetit. Im wrong, your right, goodnight. :)

Anonymous

#197196 - 03/15/98 07:22 AM (26 years, 20 days ago)

Hmm.. maybe that came out wrong..
fUNk, I wasn't trying to say that you were wrong. Because you were very right. I was trying to say that this discussion is really going nowhere, because whatever our opinions on these matters, Its really not our choice, because we don't own the house.
Anyway, nevermind.

Jump to top Pages: 1