Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Attack of the Bush Creatures!
    #1971894 - 10/02/03 06:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

As always i must start this with the disclaimer*coughcough* Mods, if this is in the wrong place please feel free to ammend and move to whatever place is relevant today.

Once again i've tried to include a tale to the Erowide Vaults.
I've tried this before but i think maybe they only accept accounts from payin' posters. Anyone here every got their stuff included?*coughcoughGeneral Questioncoughcough*

So i thought, what the Hell! I didnt just sit and spend ten minutes of my day typing that out not to have it read by someone.
So here it is. Its maybe not the nicest, most pleasant subject but i'm sure theres more than one person on this board that has experimented with this and can add their own cautionary tales.
Are there? *coughcoughGeneral Questioncoughcough*

Submitted to Erowide: 2/of whatever Month it is/03.

When i was a kid i had been a habitual, every couple of days, user of butane and other inhalants. The following took place one sunny day while i was taking a break from my normal school routine. Almost every "vision" i experienced while on inhalants has been burned into my mind. Some of them were simply that intense.
I had travelled to meet up with my girl-friend and we planned on laying in a field and getting a buzz on. Hey, i was a kid, still yet to discover whats good for you and whats not!
I would have been 13/14.
I had already encountered the Bush Creatures on a few occassions though never with such evil intent as this time.
As always the buzz started with the "WhUmmmMMmMuUuMmMuUUmmMMm", sound that i will always associate with sniffing gas, sort of like a bus revving its engine.
We were sitting beside a row of pine trees. This is where the Bush Creatures live!
As i say i'd met these guys before. They start out as trees and then assume personalities and a disticnt robotic shape. It was normal for me in this state to dance, shout and sometimes fight with these strange other world guys, this day was different.
I'd noticed that they were slightly more organized, staying in a group and conversing with each other. All very sinister. I've no idea how long i'd been sniffing before this next happened.
From the center of the.......World? I heard this great, powerful voice full of malice shouting, "HUMANS OF EARTH! YOUR TIME HAS COME!!". This voice rose like an Atomic blast from the center of the ground, i witnessed this, it was the end for all of us!
I was convinced our time truely had come!
I dropped the can and made to stand up and run.
At this point i felt someone rush past me creating a draught of air that ripped my eyeball from its socket and trapped it in an imaginary door behind me. My eye was kind of strecthed out like an elastic band at this point and i was screaming and screaming for release.
A horrible experience but a highly interesting one none the less.
My girl-friend slapped me and held me down till i calmed enough to tell her what i'd saw.
Other times i've flown on a football pitch. Like, i mean the pitch has taken off and flown while i was sitting on it like some freakish flying carpet.
I've ripped jellied globes from the air that were trying to engulf me watching the shredded jelly like substance melt into holes in the ground.
Again, giant jellied luminous snakes have curled around gravel pits writhing in their own micro universe while calling out my name.
One memorable time, i recall as i type this, was when i had discovered a target that floated before my eyes inabiling me to spit with extreme accurrecy. My friend called a halt to that one as i was covering him in spit from across the room thinking he was something else, dont remember what.

But the Bush Creatures, it always came back to the Bush Creatures.

I mind once when i was sitting in what i liked to think of as my secert place, a little cave like hollow beneath a copse of Hawthorn trees, and this bizzare little Alice in Wonderland Pixieesq guy ran over my arm and headed for a hole in the trees. Sure enough on the ground was an arrow made from twigs that was flashing for me to follow. Which i did crawling into this secert pixie run to find out what was so important for the little guy. I came to on my knees stuck in a mess of thorns clutching a branch that i can only assume i thought was the Pixie, muttering about saftey and the benifits of walking and not running.

All in all i would'nt reccommend this past time to many people. No doubt it is dangerous and extremly bad for you.
I used inhalants for a number of years working my way through the range but i never encountered anything that induced the same level of intoxication as butane.
This goes for Phycedelic drugs as well.

So remember kids, 'Keep of the Gas'.

And you should maybe stay in school as well.

SummerBreeze

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: Attack of the Bush Creatures! [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1973900 - 10/02/03 08:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I had a friend in high school who went through like 6 or 7 cars. He would wreck them or whatever and at some point, he started huffing the gas out of his dead cars. He would huff till the tank was empty. This started after he dropped out. So we would come up there after school and there would be Lucas, with a chopped garden hose in hand, stumbling around the back of his eightyeight or whatever with a crazed look in his eye mumbling syllables. He claimed it was the most intense visionary experience ever. I tried it once. I was pretty drunk at the time, and i only remember getting more fucked up. And smelling and tasting like gas for the next two days.
My buddy Lucas was silly like that. One day, i went up to his house and he had huffed the last out of his latest wreck, a dodge colt i think, so he insisted i go shot for shot with him, me drinking everclear, him drinking bleach. I told him i didn't want to see him drink bleach, but then he threatened to drink the bleach if I didn't shoot the everclear, so i did, and then he shot the bleach anyway (out of the bottle cap).
Stay in school kids.

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

Re: Attack of the Bush Creatures! [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1974263 - 10/02/03 11:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I generally have all of my reports that I send in posted.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.cg...p;Str=flowgnome

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Attack of the Bush Creatures! [Re: FlowGnome]
    #1974972 - 10/03/03 04:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You've got quite a list of them there an'all.
I tried to include an account of my MTA experiences as they didnt have any. But that was months ago and still no show, hmmmm.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Attack of the Bush Creatures! [Re: FlowGnome]
    #1975026 - 10/03/03 05:03 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Come on people entertain me with anecdotes from your misspent youth, i'm terribly, terminally bored today and it seems like the Summer has split for another year.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience