Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds.
    #1970377 - 10/01/03 06:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

last night I crushed and ate 11 HBWR seeds, my friend and I went outside after about 15 mintues, and after 45-an hour we started feeling the effects.
I was just sitting on the porch looking around, wanting to go smoke,( I figured if I got up and did something it would keep me from getting all tired) but my friend just wanted to chill, which I can understand, the stuff always makes me sleepy at the beginning.

So we sat around and as I was waiting for the effects I had a cigarette, and as I was laying back looking at the stars I couldn't see I fellt an AMAZING surge of a pulsing tingling rush through my body, and I sat up and went. "WOW" and then I just kinda paced around because we didnt really have anything to do, and my friend was laying back with a cat curled up on his stomach, and I spotted another cat near a tree and I dropped to the ground and crawled over to him playing predator, but he saw me and bolted for the nearest tree, and I chased him around for a while. After this was mostly just laying around in the front yard, and me trying to induce more of those tingly wave things.

At one point I got really thirsty but we couldnt go inside because of parents. So I just layed in the grass and kind of fell asleep I guess, cuz the next thing I know my friend says we can go inside, and I dont remember asking for water, but he got me a glass of water, and I layed on the couch and he turned on Boondock Saints, and I couldn't follow it at ALL, I had no idea what was happening, and I only remember the fact that there were brothers, and something about breaking a toilet and dropping it on a guy.

After this I guess I fell asleep again, because the next thing I know my friend is gone again, and I felt BAD, I was really disoriented, and I had to pee, I stumbled towards the bathroom and took a piss, I dont know how I made it.

I went back to the couch again, and after this I dont remember much either, but soon my friend woke me up and told me I needed to move.

So I grabbed all my stuff and headed upstairs where I found out that I had to sleep on the floor :frown: but I didn't care because I was so tired.
I just grabbed a pillow and went to sleep.

that shit was CRAZY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds. [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1971025 - 10/01/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How would you rate that experience?

Also, I think you've tried them sublingually. If so, how were the two experiences different?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds. [Re: Learyfan]
    #1971842 - 10/02/03 02:56 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"and me trying to induce more of those tingly wave things."

See i think thats the important phrase here, "and me trying to induce more of those tingly wave things."

"Me trying to induce"

You sound like you got a bit of a dizzy head from smokin' the cigarette. Maybe that with the excitment that your Mother was sittin' in the house while you and your friend were bein' naughty caused the mini spins and not the seeds. Maybe?
Sorry but untill i actually trip out on these seeds i wont be convinced of anyones experience.

Good choice of The Who for song of the Month.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds. [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1975631 - 10/03/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

oh, i've had mild trips from hbwr seeds that i fucked up by burning, so i dont doubt them. im just curious as to how many sublingually i should take for the equivalent of 8 crushed and swallowed?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds. [Re: entiformatie]
    #1975642 - 10/03/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

learyfan: I've never done sublingual, but I did the lime juice method, which didn't really give me a "trip" it was just a VERY euphoric and lucid experience, that was 6.5 seeds.

summerbreeze: no, it definitly wasn't just the cig, my friend was very fucked too, at one point he was telling me that he couldn't read the words on the TV.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds. [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1975664 - 10/03/03 09:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry FDO, i get a bit cranky sometimes. The plain fact for me is that i've tried the seeds at what should have been a high dosage and got nothin'.
And it is gettin' ridiculous with the volume of reports about them.
Maybe i'm just jealous that you can get off on stuff that dose'nt work for me. Maybe. Big maybe though.

I shall try them one more time, different method and see if it works but i'm not really holdin' out much hope. We'll see.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Edited by SummerBreeze (10/03/03 09:31 AM)

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Re: Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds. [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1977138 - 10/03/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Summer, have you been attempting to trip off the same batch off seeds every time? Maybe you should get some from a differnt supplier if you have.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Trip Report 11 HBWR seeds. [Re: MisterKite]
    #1978380 - 10/04/03 03:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've only tried them twice and they were from the same pack.
But they had been purchased from a Smart Shop that i know and trust.
I hope to have some comin' through the post soon and i will certainly give them another go.
I heard a new c.d last night from, i think it was a German band, Freak Beat/Phycedelia called 'The BabyWoodrose Seeds'. Fcukin' excellent! Screamin' guitars and tripped out lyrics.
I'm away to see if i can find a mention of them somewhere and i'll post the link.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom