Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Bama gonna Crimea river [Re: Lion]
    #19713403 - 03/18/14 01:53 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Lion said:
83.1% is the number given by election officials and Russian news agencies.  There have been all sorts of reports of fraud.  E.g.: http://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2014/03/17/7019270/ ; (Says that voter turnout in Sevastopol was reported by election officials as ~90,000 more than the population of Sevastopol).  It's naive to think that this election was in any way fair, normal, or legal.

No one disputes the fact that the vast majority of Crimeans wanted to join Russia.  Military, tourists, and journalists in Crimea could also vote with a valid passport, which helps explain the numbers.

Quote:

Lion said:
As for the coup: Last time I checked, people have the right to overthrow a tyrannical government.

:whatwhatwhat:
I'd love to know where you last checked.

'Tyrannical'?  How do you figure?  Perhaps corrupt, but what's new for the region?

Quote:

Lion said:
Where is the evidence for the claim in the article you provided that the U.S. was responsible for the coup?  The Ukrainian people were responsible.  And why would Crimeans need to call on Russia for help?  They are a majority in their area, and ethnic Russians live all over Ukraine.

Here's a good article from a former staffer in the U.S. House of Representatives.  Former Congressman Ron Paul says the same.

The new Government just outlawed the Russian language in Ukraine, and are threatening pro Russia supporters.  Just the kind of regime the US loves to support.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Perhaps I'm a bit vain, but I pay careful attention to my 'vote ups'.  Please feel free to 'vote up' a post that you like - I won't tell anyone.  :smirk:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Bama gonna Crimea river [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #19713423 - 03/18/14 01:57 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Oh fuck me that dingbat again?

--------------------

OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bama gonna Crimea river [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19713452 - 03/18/14 02:01 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Sham elections taken within two weeks of an armed invasion?  Will you ever spit out the commie cock?

There was no 'armed invasion'.  Russia already had troops in Crimea, and by treaty were allowed to increase the numbers up to a certain point, which was never exceeded.  Do you know nothing about the history of the region?  And what do you mean 'commie cock'?  I guess you're not aware than communism ended in Russia in 1991.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If you care so much about the supposed but unproven will of the Crimean people to join Russia where do you stand on the the well established will of the Chenyan people to leave it?

My stance is that neither are the business of the US.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Perhaps I'm a bit vain, but I pay careful attention to my 'vote ups'.  Please feel free to 'vote up' a post that you like - I won't tell anyone.  :smirk:

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#19713548 - 03/18/14 02:21 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Shins said:
How about the elections in Iraq during US occupation?  Why were they considered leglit but in Crimea they aren't?

Because they were.  We had nothing to do with them nor did we give a shit who won.  They also weren't arranged two weeks after the invasion , had a real group of candidates and weren't rigged to exclude the most obvious option of remaining in the Ukraine.

What is it with you and the KGB thug?

why don't you take uncle sam's cock out of your mouth?  EU cocks too?

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#19713572 - 03/18/14 02:25 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Sham elections taken within two weeks of an armed invasion?  Will you ever spit out the commie cock?

There was no 'armed invasion'. 

Yeah there was.
Quote:

Russia already had troops in Crimea, and by treaty were allowed to increase the numbers up to a certain point, which was never exceeded.

Lie.
Quote:

Do you know nothing about the history of the region?

I am well aware of the history of the region.  Are you?  In order for the Ukraine to give up its nukes Russia vowed to honor and protect is borders.  Too bad the Ukrainians believed them.
Quote:

And what do you mean 'commie cock'?  I guess you're not aware than communism ended in Russia in 1991.

Putin is a commie KGB thug through and through and always has been.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If you care so much about the supposed but unproven will of the Crimean people to join Russia where do you stand on the the well established will of the Chenyan people to leave it?

Which has exactly zero to do with my exposure of your hypocrisy.  You are a phony.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Bama gonna Crimea river [Re: Shins]
    #19713585 - 03/18/14 02:28 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shins said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Shins said:
How about the elections in Iraq during US occupation?  Why were they considered leglit but in Crimea they aren't?

Because they were.  We had nothing to do with them nor did we give a shit who won.  They also weren't arranged two weeks after the invasion , had a real group of candidates and weren't rigged to exclude the most obvious option of remaining in the Ukraine.

What is it with you and the KGB thug?

why don't you take uncle sam's cock out of your mouth?  EU cocks too?

I support the right of the Ukrainian people to live free of Soviet hegemony.  Keep supporting Putin.  You beclown yourself with every post.

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#19713614 - 03/18/14 02:32 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Gulp gulp gulp gulp gaaaag oh shit uncle sam.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#19713756 - 03/18/14 02:59 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Uncle Sam does not have any troops there.  Neither does the EU.  Chug chug chug Putin choad.

Why are you siding with this obvious KGB thug?

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen XS
Call me Pepper,,
Other User Gallery

Loc: Djibouti
    #19713809 - 03/18/14 03:10 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

:shockandawe:

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#19713820 - 03/18/14 03:12 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

It is time to not give a fuck what Putin wants in any area at all.

How many wars do you want to fight?

Once this escalates what do you think No. Korea will do? They're going to take advantage of the situation also.

How many wars?

Russia has retaliated Banning US Senates for going to Russia OOOoooo!

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Bama gonna Crimea river [Re: sweeper54]
    #19713851 - 03/18/14 03:18 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Once this escalates what do you think No. Korea will do? They're going to take advantage of the situation also.

This is just fear-mongering based on a rudimentary vision of geopolitics.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#19714124 - 03/18/14 04:01 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

This stupid shit again?.  So if we don't give Putin what he wants it is a de facto declaration of war?  How stupid is that?
Quote:

North Korea will do whatever China tells it to do.
Quote:

How many wars?

None. 
Quote:

Russia has retaliated Banning US Senates for going to Russia OOOoooo!

I don't think anybody should go to Russia.

--------------------

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Bama gonna Crimea river [Re: Lion]
    #19714846 - 03/18/14 06:20 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Lion said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

This is just fear-mongering based on a rudimentary vision of geopolitics.

FEAR Mongering?

What do you think Putin will Do? We escalate this into another Cold War because the Republican't hate O and they need him to look worst. Russia Calls in payment from Syria and Iran to do anything they want and Fuck the West and while we're trying to put out those fires do you really think No. Korea is going to sit there and watch?

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#19714911 - 03/18/14 06:31 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Russia Calls in payment from Syria and Iran to do anything they want and Fuck the West and while we're trying to put out those fires do you really think No. Korea is going to sit there and watch?

:facepalm:  Like I said, rudimentary geopolitics.  This isn't a Hollywood movie.  The Syrian government is completely mired in its own mess and can do nothing to disrupt the U.S. or any other Western government.  Iran's government doesn't just take orders from the Kremlin on committing acts of terrorism; it has its own interests to protect, and its proxy organizations are not under Putin's command.  North Korea has nothing to do with any of this.  There is no scenario in which anyone becomes more vulnerable to North Korean aggression as a result of countries taking a hard line against Putin's militaristic opportunism.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19714990 - 03/18/14 06:46 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Russia already had troops in Crimea, and by treaty were allowed to increase the numbers up to a certain point, which was never exceeded.

Lie

Learn.  You're now 0 for 12 on the lying accusations.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Which has exactly zero to do with my exposure of your hypocrisy.  You are a phony.

No hypocrisy.  I couldn't care less about Chechnya.  Personally, I think they should take a vote and let the majority decide.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I support the right of the Ukrainian people to live free of Soviet hegemony.  Keep supporting Putin.  You beclown yourself with every post.

Crimeans don't want to live free of Soviet hegemony, no matter how much you imagine it.

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#19715709 - 03/18/14 08:46 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not siding with putin.  The EU and other westrrn nations and groups as well as the Rioters are thr clear aggressors in this and its wrong.  I'm againt that.  Putin just happens to be on the other side this time.  I see what russis and crimea are doing more as self defense.  The EU put them in a tough spot and they are -responding- to that.  Its not right for the globalists to be going around tramping on the sovereignty and democracy of other countries to ecpand their empire.  I don't see russia adventuring all over the world overthrowing governments and installing new pro russian ones.  Its not "us vs. Them" to me its right vs wrong.

--------------------

OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19716322 - 03/18/14 10:44 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

:nodofunderstanding:

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#19717855 - 03/19/14 10:30 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Lie

Learn.  You're now 0 for 12 on the lying accusations.

They went above those limits.  I am 12 for 12.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

No hypocrisy.  I couldn't care less about Chechnya.  Personally, I think they should take a vote and let the majority decide.

IU believe that they elected many leadrers on the platform to do just that.  How'd that turn out?  And by vote do you mean one like the sham just held in the Crimea?  If you don't care about Chechnya why do you care about Crimea?  Or are you just a troll?
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Crimeans don't want to live free of Soviet hegemony, no matter how much you imagine it.

How do you know?  That sham election?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#19717865 - 03/19/14 10:34 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shins said:
I'm not siding with putin.  The EU and other westrrn nations and groups as well as the Rioters are thr clear aggressors in this and its wrong.  I'm againt that.  Putin just happens to be on the other side this time.  I see what russis and crimea are doing more as self defense.  The EU put them in a tough spot and they are -responding- to that.  Its not right for the globalists to be going around tramping on the sovereignty and democracy of other countries to ecpand their empire.  I don't see russia adventuring all over the world overthrowing governments and installing new pro russian ones.  Its not "us vs. Them" to me its right vs wrong.

How did the EU put them in a tough spot?  By offering them a deal that most of the country clearly preferred to Putin's?  Russia invaded a sovereign nation on false pretenses that Russian speaking residents were in danger.  The EU didn't invade anybody.  Not only did enough of the population find their leader reprehensible enough to kick him out the Ukrainian legislature agreed.  It was their business to sort it out, not Russia;'s military's.

The EU had nothing to do with this and neither did the US.  You're idea of right and wrong is fucked.

--------------------

OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19718023 - 03/19/14 11:15 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
They went above those limits.  I am 12 for 12.

Your imagination doesn't make you right.  You're 0 for 12 because I am always able to support my position.  The CIA agrees with me:

Quote:

CIA reportedly says Russia sees treaty as justifying Ukraine moves

CIA director John Brennan told a senior lawmaker Monday that a 1997 treaty between Russia and Ukraine allows up to 25,000 Russia troops in the vital Crimea region, so Russia may not consider its recent troop movements to be an invasion, U.S. officials said.

The number of Russian troops that have surged into Ukraine in recent days remains well below that threshold, Brennan said

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If you don't care about Chechnya why do you care about Crimea?  Or are you just a troll?

I don't care about Crimea.  I care about the US wasting $billions on something we have no reason to get involved in.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
How do you know?  That sham election?

It was well known before the vote ever happened what the outcome would be.  Every paper predicted it.  That's why the US Government was quick to denounce it.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion