Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleben
Re: Should all beastelity stuff stay posted?
    #197039 - 02/19/98 10:53 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

although i sometimes think its funny, i dont think it is a subject which merits constant posting. my biggest problem with it is that the spelling is atrocious and it is one of those things that provides ammo for anti-drug groups. the type of thing that they will take excerpts from and use in the war against freedom. when they try to portray shroomers as mindless idiots fucking up their brains with drugs.

quote of the day:
It is no measure of health to be declared well in a sick society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Should all beastelity stuff stay posted? [Re: ben]
    #197040 - 02/20/98 08:28 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

I think you already made your point. So, you like to molest animals. Now that the ice is broken go to the alt.sex.fluffy.gangsta.wannabe.poodle

Anonymous

#197042 - 02/20/98 03:48 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

I think your looking for the crackery, its at
www.the crackery.hood

Anonymous

#197043 - 02/22/98 02:41 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Dam I cant belive you guys think he's serious! At first he posted it just to make us laff then he saw that it pushes some peoples buttons and now he's just tryin to make the stuck up pricks who cant handle it mad. The solution to this problem is simple. JOKE! It was ment to be a joke but you people who cant see that are who made it offencive! Its funny to me and Im sure he would've goten board of it if it was still just a joke but instead he's gettin a kick outa pushin all of your buttons! Its just comedy how you guys just keep it goin! And it aint no conspiracy anti-drug organizasion tryin to bring down freedom by typing in slang (hold on. BWAAHAHAHAHHAHOHOHOH! whew.) its just some brilliant creative kid havin fun wit your heads!

Anonymous

#197044 - 02/22/98 02:45 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

And I know some idiot is gonna say "SO IT WAS YOU!" but fuckit. What can I do!?

Anonymous

#197045 - 02/22/98 08:09 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

he is not humorous, brilliant, creative, or interesting. he's just some bored dumbfuck kid who doesn't have a life. that's all. we can only pray that he never breeds.

Anonymous

#197046 - 02/23/98 03:25 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

well if he realy fucks animals than he cant breed so his kind will die off but if hes just tryin to be funny he'll probly grow up to be a comedian or somthin. Or maybe he is some dumbfuck kid but theres always gonna be dumbfuck kids so you can either deal with it and solve the problem or delete and run from it and he'll keep posting.

Anonymous

#197047 - 02/24/98 01:21 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

I don't recall any comedian doing beastality jokes and being very sucessful. Maybe Sienfeld will take a hint from this comic genius. You know, funny thing about doing parrots up the butt is.....

Anonymous

#197048 - 02/24/98 05:28 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

you mutha fukaz are just too corny to understand what the terminology of a joke. The funny thing about hearing some one say doin a parrot up the butt is its something that never happens so its suprising and funny to hear. Would it be funny if he said. I like fucking girls up the but. No cuase its a normal thing. It might make you horney but its not funny. The fact that its impossible and just plain ridiculous is funny. Tell the truth, didnt you gigle a little when you thought of that joke? Doin a parrot up the but? You had me ROFL cuase im so irie righjt now! If it aint funny to you than what is it to you? Is it offensive? why would somthing you dont care for or know your never gonna do put so much offensive stress on you? I agree that this stuff shouldnt be here cuase this board is about mushrooms but the fact that its always gonna come up is the subject that were talkin bout. Its always gonna come up so like I said you gotta deal wit it instead of the easy way out. If you're like "fuck that, thats the webmasters job" than thats another reason to quit your whinning. If your not gonna help this site than shutup!

Anonymous

#197049 - 02/24/98 09:27 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

The only joke I see here is you. I don't know that anyone here appreciates your insights into this situation. From past talks with you, I actually thought you might have some sense in your head. The fact that you can be so amused by talk of bestiality and child molestation as well as the fact that you have to resort to vulgarity shows how simple minded you truly are. Get a real cause, man.

Anonymous

#197050 - 02/26/98 12:47 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

You know i think this whole thing is stupid. if he allows you to talk about having sex with chickens what will be next? Dead humans? Dead animals? Then where are you going to go. Part of me really hopes that people who say these things will either a. eventually get the attention they prize so deeply. or b. eventually every thing that can offend people will have been done or said and thus will no longer offend. On a side note here, last night i was coming out of a concert and i was bombarded by people running down the street in order to speak to all of the concert-goers. What political candidate sent this mob of people my and my fellow music lovers way? Jesus- they were hang out papers yelling who believes in jesus. I thought it was pretty funny the way peoples faces changed when I said that i didnt think god believed in me either.
God please protect me from your followers!

Anonymous

#197051 - 02/27/98 07:02 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Mama always said, "Stupid is as stupid does." Why do so many people have to prove mama was right?

Anonymous

#197052 - 03/02/98 05:02 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

OK, I have not seen the actual post in question but FUNK's over boiled defense makes me think that the UP THE BUTT guy( up the butt in the butt whatever) and FUNK are "hiding in plain sight".
It's just a joke. Sure, who you trying to convince us or your self.

Anonymous

#197053 - 03/03/98 12:31 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

herben says:

The fact that you can be so amused by talk of bestiality and child molestation as well as the fact that you have to resort to vulgarity shows how simple minded you truly are.

OOOh K! Im gonna sayit ONE more time and thats IT! If you dont belive me I dont giva fuck. What Im saying is when some kid makes a joke and finds out some people take it seriously and get irritated its not a joke any more. Its a tool for the kid to push your buttons. When he finds this out he has fun all day pushin your buttons. If he saw that people took it as a joke and laffed at it then the kid gets bored and jokes about somethin else until he finds somethin better to do. Now the reason Im so defensive about it is cuase it was so ridiculous to me how and why the ((JOKE)) can offend you so much. To me it was just some kid making a simple joke. To you guys it was this big discusting horrific thing. Ask yourslef this question. If its something you dont care for and know youll never do why does it put so much stress on you to think of it?
Maybe your not ready to think of it but this little stuff is what cuases wars. A little joke on a message board may seem insignifigant but if you dont know how to handle that than this world is doomed. To me evil is just ignorance and fear. If you fear the thought of fucking chickens that means you fear the possiblility that you might like it. If you fear your thoughts and never work them out than youll never fix them. If you do like it than your just ignorant to your role on earth. I know my role on this earth and THATS why I can laff and be at peace. Thats why you need to figure out how to laff at a joke and be at peace. If you cant think to yourself without fear or morals "why shouldnt I fuck my parrot and kill my sister?" and TRUELY understand why not to than I consider you evil for the reason that A. Youll never figure it out and you might end up doin it and B. Your fear of the thought cuases all this war.

But if hes realy fucking chickens thats a whole different story. If he does fuck chickens we dont have to worry about him cuase he'll never breed and his kind will die off or be killed off. I TRULY belive that if all were free evil will either destroy itslef or evolve into good.

Anonymous

#197054 - 03/03/98 12:34 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

and next time try reading the other posts before posting. If you havent read them yet its the one right under this one.

Anonymous

#197055 - 03/03/98 12:46 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

And as for the vulgarity, thats just how I express my fustration and irritation. It disturbed me how a joke can be turned into somthing so big. And beastiality isnt so hallariously funny to me. Its just another dumb joke that kids make.

Anonymous

#197056 - 03/03/98 07:44 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry, I shouldn't help keep this thing going, but I just can't resist the urge to get my 2 cents in.

Funk, it isn't that most of us are taking those beastiality posts seriously, nor are we unaware of the fact that shallow minds enjoy pushing other people's buttons. The problem is that those posts are like having someone come into our house and puke on the rug. It doesn't really matter if it was meant as a joke or if it was some sad attempt to get attention, it is still highly unpleasant and stinks the place up. Sure, I don't have to read the posts, but why should I have to have to worry about stepping in that stuff?

All fanatical yammering about free speech aside, there do have to be limits. I don't think any of us want to go the route of the Roman Empire, pursuing all things to the point of excess, gorging ourselves until we have to purge ourselves in the vomitorium. (Come to think of it, perhaps we should have a forum called the Vomitorium for folks who feel the masturbatory need to purge themselves of their twisted obsessions.) Sure, we all have the need to unburden ourselves, but please don't try to justify the right to puke on my shoes.

Of course, the pukers will always be with us, even here at the Shroomery, but I think it is incumbent upon us to take the lessons we've learned from Teonanacatl and try to maintain some minimal standards. Whose standards? That's the big question, but I suspect that we should let the Mushroom speak.

Anonymous

#197057 - 03/03/98 12:38 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Again and again people seem to be missing my point. Ask yourself why you used the anylogy puke. Cuase it discusts you right? Why isnt it just a dumb joke some kid made? Why is it so discusting to you? The first time I saw this stuff it was posted by the alias Captin Shithead or sumthin. He said something about fucking sheep and geting all the niggers in the world together and settin them on fire. Now Im part black and I could have made a big thing outa this but I didnt cuase it didnt offend me. Why didnt it offend me? Cuase I know itl never happen and if some one was dumb enough to try somethin like that I dont even hafta say what wud happen. Think of what the word OFFEND means.

So it was either a joke or a arian skinhead that will never prosper and die off with the rest of the supremisist or end up destroying himself. I took it as a joke cuase the idea seemed funny to me. Im secure and know myself good enough to just laff at the joke. If I said "NO RACISISM ON THE SHROOMERY, WAAA WAA, IT HURTS MY EYES, ITS PUKE" than this whole thing would be about racism instead of beastiality. But the reason I KNOW this was a joke is cuase he made alota other jokes about other stuff but when he found out people would complain about beastiality all his jokes turned onto that subject. This is a good thing cuase people like him will keep pressing an issue that you need to resolve with yourself until it no longer OFFENDS you.

Plus Im 17 and I grew up watching SOUTHPARK, BEVIS AND BUTTHEAD, REN & STIMPY, LIQUID TELEVISION, and alota other trippy shows. Beastiality, gore, sex, drugs, violence and everything else were in these shows and they were funny as hell! I've never watched SIGNFEILD or any of that corny shit so I dont know how those shows go.

So by being unprepared and puking at the site of puke you create a Vomitorium. By laffing or passing it by you create a happy world!

And if your cuaght up in the "That joke has no class!" game then I donno...

Anonymous

#197058 - 03/03/98 01:58 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

that didnt sound right. I meant if you vomit at the joke you create a Vomitourium. If you laff at the joke you create a happier world.

Anonymous

#197059 - 03/03/98 02:22 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

"Beastiality, gore, sex, drugs, violence and everything else were in these shows and they were funny as hell!"

Uh, well that speaks for itself. Sorry, Funk, I honestly don't mean you any disrespect. I once thought farting and butthair was funny too, but I'm hoping to get beyond that. Not that it can't be amusing. Shock humor has it's place and helps to give a well-deserved halo-rattling to self-proclaimed saints. I have no desire to bow down before the god of Political Correctness. I just find that a much better world unfolds for me when I can get beyond that stuff and begin appreciating things that make me wiser, kinder and more understanding. I'm sorry, but ol' Beavis and Butthead just don't get me there.

I know many of the folks here just take mushrooms for a good time, but for me they are close to something sacred. And though the Shroomery is by no means a church, I like to think that there might be a few enlightened souls here. If the majority of people here are of the philosophy that "anything goes" and that life is just a party, then I'll readily admit I'm in the wrong frat house and beat a hasty retreat. Somehow though, I don't think that's the case.

Anyway, your point about not being so touchy and self-righteous is well-taken. But honestly, intolerance of juvenile potty-mouthing really doesn't have anything to do with unresolved issues in my psyche. It is just annoying, and I have better things to do with my time. I have no desire to let that part of my soul become calloused just so I can ignore the mindless ranting of some kid, because that is the same part of me that can still rise above the ennui of this world and cry at the sight of a beautiful sunset.

So let ol' Mule Bugger have his say in the Vomitorium, but there really needs to be a few places on this earth where level-headed people can go to have meaningful communication without having to expend energy tolerating someone who only wants to disrupt things.

Anyway, Funk, I respect your position and enjoy this debate. I just wish you were defending a cause more worthy of you. :-)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies