Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Liberty Caps?
    #1970447 - 10/01/03 09:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My friend went shroom picking yesterday and found about 100 of these mushrooms, I'm pretty sure they're Liberty Caps. I bought them for 100kr (about 10 euros) I live in Sweden. I grew some P. Cubensis before and got about a level 3 high, but now I ate about 50 of these and I feel like im only getting to around level 1, I'm pretty sure I'm feeling something though like if I look in the mirror I my face gets all weird and stuff but nothing like the trip I got from eating the Cubensis. The mushrooms were dried, he left them in his closet for 2 days using no heat to dry them. I stuck them in my mouth and chewed for about 5mins then swallowed and repeated untill I had finished the dose. Are these Liberty Caps?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Liberty Caps? [Re: ]
    #1970492 - 10/01/03 09:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

hard to tell from that picture, but i would say there not liberty caps.

--------------------

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #1970515 - 10/01/03 09:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with Paid, those don't appear to be liberty caps. While you're here why don't you do some reading and learn how to identify them yourself so you don't have to buy unidentified wild mushrooms from dumbshits. Whoever sold those to you as libs should be shot.

DH

Anonymous

Re: Liberty Caps? [Re: spores]
    #1970520 - 10/01/03 09:33 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

What do you think the mushrooms are tho? cause I did feel something when I ate them and libs are supposed to be the only shrooms in sweden.

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

#1970528 - 10/01/03 09:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

There are hundreds, if not thousands of different mushrooms that grow in sweden (or anywhere else for that matter). You thought you'd get high so your mind played tricks on you. Power of suggestion works wonders. I'm 99.99% sure those are not libs though. If you want to have them identified you'll need a detailed description (better pics would help too), for directions, read the sticky threads at the top of the list of posts.

DH

Anonymous

#1970547 - 10/01/03 09:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

damn man, as long as I didn't eat some poisonous shit I'm happy I don't care about what it is as long as I won't get sick or die. Shit man I ate like 100 of those total, I'm fucked if those are poisonous, how long does it take before you get sick/die usually?

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #1970553 - 10/01/03 09:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i don't know what those are but they are not semies.

you have to read and comply with the stickie thread's recomendations before you are allowed to post an id request. if you don't there is almost no chance we can help you id you mushrooms.

you had better learn not to eat unidentified wild mushrooms if you intend to live verry long. it's, uhm... "bad luck".

semies may be th only psilocybian mushrooms to be confirmed from sweeden, but that does not mean they are the only ones that grow there.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

#1970554 - 10/01/03 09:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It can vary depending on the species of mushroom. If I was you, I'd induce vomiting ASAP, they might not be poisonous, but it would be better to be safe than sorry in your circumstance,

DH

Anonymous

#1970561 - 10/01/03 09:43 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'm pretty sure I'm feeling something though, right now, like kind of stoned but that might as well be my imagination.

Anonymous

#1970565 - 10/01/03 09:45 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

so u mean I should stick my fingers in my throat and puke??

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #1970573 - 10/01/03 09:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I don't care about what it is as long as I won't get sick or die. Shit man I ate like 100 of those total, I'm fucked if those are poisonous, how long does it take before you get sick/die usually?

it varries depending on the toxin involved. usualy from 4 hours to three weeks for the deadly toxins. 1-12 hours for the various gastrointesitnal toxins [the ones that will mostly cause only loose bowels and cramping]. there are others aswell. you should read the faq section on mushroom soisoning symptoms. if any present themselves you should go imediately to the hospital.

if you have to do so; bring a specimen [or all of them] with you to aid in clnical diagnosis. be honest and stay calm.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: Liberty Caps? [Re: canid]
    #1970587 - 10/01/03 09:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

the people you should be accepting advice from are mostly the mods and those on the faq's list of trustworthy id'ers. you may recieve advice in this thread that is not constructive; ignore any petty remarks.

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #1970600 - 10/01/03 09:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

vaporizer; it is probably a good idea to induce vommiting; though this practice does not guarantee anything.

i have to add that thses mushrooms do have a psilocybish appearance to them.

did you take a spore print?

--------------------

Offlinedavidg47
Bellinghamster
Loc: Bellingham
    #1970618 - 10/01/03 09:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If there were 100 mushrooms total, mushrooms you can't identify, and you ate 50 of them, then perhaps it was a mixed bag with a few Ps Semis which could account (beyond placebo) for your stoned feeling. I'm pretty sure you'd notice (more than a level 1) if you'd eaten 50 liberty caps. I wish I could help ID what's in the pic, but I can't. I'm only offering a thought on what you may or may not be feeling. Hopefully you'll be okay. I'm gonna go have a mai tai or five and one will be in your honor. Good luck.

--------------------
"You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink (or mushroom)"

Anonymous

#1970624 - 10/01/03 10:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Nope I just ate them, the guy that got them knows where to get more, My stomach feels weird, like some nausia and I feel a bit high still, I doubt its a deadly poison cause I just checked a Swedish site and they showed all the deadly mushrooms in sweden and none of them looked like this one, infact none of the poisonouse mushrooms they had pics of on the site looked like my mushrooms.

Anonymous

#1970640 - 10/01/03 10:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for all the help, that guy doesn't really know much about shrooms, he just found those and he tried 10 of them and I had this pic where they looked exactly like lib's so then I thought since he ate 10 of them but that was only 2 days ago I thought it prob aint poisonous. So I bought them and ate about 20 and started feelin a bit, so I thought it was for real, so i take 30 more after 2 hrs. I feel a bit stoned but not as high as I should be, so I go to bed. I wake up at 12 at night and I eat like 40 mushrooms, the rest of the mushrooms and now its 4:11 am and here I am.

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

#1970678 - 10/01/03 10:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

a lucky escape i think, i bet you get the
splats :tongue:
Btw, they don't look exactly like libs, not by a long shot.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Liberty Caps? [Re: Paid]
    #1970681 - 10/01/03 10:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

no but I had this erowid pic where the libs looked exactly like the mushrooms in that pic.

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

#1970700 - 10/01/03 10:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

erm, you need to look closer

--------------------

Anonymous

#1970710 - 10/01/03 10:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

this pic looks rather similar though:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification