Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
holy shit!
    #1970237 - 10/01/03 06:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i drew this when i was tripping balls and I dont even know what it means....I better write more next time i trip but this pic looks pretty cool

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: holy shit! [Re: deltron]
    #1970338 - 10/01/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

it says

This drawing illustrates how we are all energy slowed into slow vibrations in which we are experiencing ourselves subjectivley.

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#1970359 - 10/01/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

it can be hard to draw in the madness of a good shroom trip, but you seem to have worked through that chaos very well  :laugh:

every time i trip, i intend to draw, only to find that my mind has just too many ideas for me to stick with one and execute it well ... so i just try to remember or write down the images for after the trip ...

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: holy shit! [Re: HB]
    #1970389 - 10/01/03 06:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hahah

i probly drew that becuase i was triping lsd not shrooms

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#1970392 - 10/01/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i know what you mean though, whenever i am planning on taking shrooms i always have a plan of wat i want to accomplish.....5 hours later........

--------------------

Offlinejustsmurfy
little bluetwerp

#1970474 - 10/01/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Holy shit! I think your Id is mugging your Superego!

-JustSmurfy

--------------------
Unsuitable for Human Consumption

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1970498 - 10/01/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That sounds like something Bill Hicks said:

all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow, continuous vibration, and that we are all just one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively... there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: holy shit! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1970633 - 10/01/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ya .... i know. just realized that. lol

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#1970642 - 10/01/03 08:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i was actually listening to a tool song i think....

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1970689 - 10/01/03 08:22 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah... it's in the intro to one of the Tool songs on Salival

--------------------

OfflineAmericaNightmare
fiend

Loc: The Hyacinth House
    #1970776 - 10/01/03 08:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I tried to draw last time i was trippin balls...i couldnt find paper, so i just drew this face on my hand that just had an insane grin and crazy eyes...i think it was a self portriat...that guy was my little trip compadre

--------------------
Now, if I accept Jesus into my heart, I'll get to walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, kiss my crippled ass. God is listening. What a crock of shit.
--Lieutenant Dan

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1971222 - 10/01/03 10:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Actually it's from Aenima, the song 3rd Eye.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: holy shit! [Re: Murex]
    #1971604 - 10/02/03 12:44 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yeah..i knew that..

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

#1972092 - 10/02/03 07:48 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

wat do u think of the picture though, it was what iw as feeling like we are all somehow conencted to one another

--------------------

Invisibleadrug

#1972174 - 10/02/03 08:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

like we are all somehow conencted to one another 

We are. I like the drawing very much, deltron. :thumbup: :smile: 

OfflineProdijal_Son
slowmaster

Loc: derby city
    #1972223 - 10/02/03 08:55 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm seein del on the 15th of Oct. Him and Hiero, Souls of Mischief, etc.

--------------------
The times are good. The living is easy. The vibes are zingy.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder