Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThe One
Mr Shroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK
Should This Of Happened
    #1967050 - 09/30/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

OK I had a bit of a scare last night. I made some MJ fairy cake last night, I made 12 and there was an 1/8 (3.5g) in the mix. I ate 2 and then an hour later I ate 3.5g wet shrooms. Yeah just a low dose:) You see I have to take other medicines as well, and they are a must. anyway about an hour later I feel the little dose kick in, The music sounded great, nice feeling. Then about 1/2 hour after I feel like the peak is coming, my heart just races really fast and hard beating. I look at where my heart is and I could see the skin moving with the beat if you get what I mean, I feel like I'm falling and heavy. I feel my heart and It really is beating hard really hard to the point that I was really scared, then everything in my room starts moving like I felt when I did 56g wet. The intense hulutination only lasted for 10-20 min oh yeah while this intencs felling was happening I thought how can I make it not so intense then I remembered I read On this site about eating something sweet, of course I couldn't find anything because I was spinning out to much with everything changing color and moving I also felt like I was blacking, everything would go black for seemed like 0.88sec then I could see again. I had to keep remembering where I was. I managed to get my head together and got 2 tablespoons of sugar dumped it in a glass of water and drank it then the feeling began to ease off weather this was because of the sugar or not I'm not sure. My heart slowed down but it would speed up again, but no where near as it had done. I was also still hulucinating but onle mildly, walls seemed to move. Also my stomach has been hurting on and off all day to the point it hurts just to mave, then everything would be fine then it starts to hurt again. If anyone can shed some light on this thanks it's just it was only a low dose and it scared me quite abit. I really thought I was going to black out or my heart explode. could it have been the MJ cakes combined with the shrooms or is it that my body just doesn't like my body anymore.

P.S
Sorry it was so long, and thanks to all who read it all.

--------------------

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Re: Should This Of Happened [Re: The One]
    #1967089 - 09/30/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

MJ and mushrooms are sometimes know to increase heartrate, and sometimes it can cause rapid blood pressure loss, making the subject pass out.

Know your plants.
Be safe.

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: Should This Of Happened [Re: Effed]
    #1967143 - 09/30/03 06:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have seen it happen, the blood presure drop - just like standing up to fast, all of a sudden, ragdoll!
also, " should have" - not "should of"

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Should This Of Happened [Re: seraphim]
    #1967266 - 09/30/03 07:18 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This has happened to me on shrooms and without any drugs.  When I was coming up on my first big trip, I was so shocked and nauseated that I guess I couldn't get enough blood to my brain, and I lost my vision.  my field of vision went grayish white and filled with fractals.  It sent me into a whole new level. 

Then a really funny thing happened just last week.  I opened a can of soda that had been shaken up a bit, but not too much.  Sometimes carbonation "lags" for a second before expanding and making a mess.  Well I opened the soda and immediately took a nice drink from it, and i guess it just let loose in my stomach.  the pain was so bad, sudden, intense, and unexpected that I passed out right there on a public bench at school!  I pass out pretty easily and know how to control it, put my head between my legs and breathe.  But there was no time for that, one second I was in agony, and then next second I regained consciousness laying sideways on the bench :lol: No one saw, thank god :nut:

--------------------

InvisibleThe One
Mr Shroom
Male User Gallery

Re: Should This Of Happened [Re: Noviseer]
    #1967387 - 09/30/03 07:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for all the info its good to know that you all have experienced these things.

seraphim sorry about the bad wording :rolleyes:

Effed, I thought shrooms would make the blood pressure higher

MJ is always good to me. I only eat it, I never smoke it. I have I disease which is about 10 times as bad as asthma.  I also have a high blood pressure not that high but high enough to be prescribed propranolol (1omg) I was on (40mg) but this dose made me feel weak and fall asleep for a long time.  People with my disease should have (80mg) but I guess my body couldn't take it going so low. I'm only telling you all this, so you can get a better understanding of what situation I'm in.  I'm trying not to give away to much info.  The Propranolol lowers the blood pressure.  I've done shroom before not loads, about 5 times one of which was a miss dosage easily done I think when you first learn.  I would ask my consultant but I don't really want to go and say Hi there, you've know me for ages and we get on really well and thanks for all the help you've given me by the way I like to sroom.  I wouldn't want her too think different of me and I know she would.  I can't speak to another doctor because they would need to specialized in my condition to understand.  It would be easy to say just don't do them then.  But I like the spiritual side of it, I?m not religious.  Shrooms just seem to help me sort thing out and feel good. maybe I will just have to stop doing this great spiritual drug. :sad: :sad: :sad: 

Thanks again for all the input. 

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1968531 - 10/01/03 01:48 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"This has happened to me on shrooms and without any drugs."

I just love that statement!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
    #1969059 - 10/01/03 09:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hey man, sometimes i just let my grammar police jump out sometimes... of course, he misses most of my typos.

Too bad you don't have a doc that you can talk to about this.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

InvisibleThe One
Mr Shroom
Male User Gallery

Re: Should This Of Happened [Re: seraphim]
    #1970178 - 10/01/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"Too bad you don't have a doc that you can talk to about this."

Yeah it sucks. I've got loads of shrooms on the go. I'm just scared that it may happen again. I can't really do the shrooms with a negative attitude either, because it would defiantly end up being a bad trip, choices, choices.

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
    #1970426 - 10/01/03 07:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Was this the first time you've combined MJ and shrooms? Maybe it won't be a problem if you don't combine them.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

InvisibleThe One
Mr Shroom
Male User Gallery

Re: Should This Of Happened [Re: Tantalus]
    #1970687 - 10/01/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well when I did smoke, I had a joint or so on shrooms.  Now you mention it I do remember that I felt, a very intense rush when I smoked on shrooms.  Obviously I don't smoke now, for obvious reasons. I do know that now I'm forced to eat MJ, which really help my condition allot.  Making the lung muscles relax so I don't cough allot and I'm able to breathe so much better. I'm also able to get a decent night sleep.  If I new then, what I know now about MJ I would never have smoked it, I don't even need to get stoned to feel the benefits so I can have a very tiny bit and still go about my day without being stoned. There I go, going off the subject:smirk: But MJ when you eat it is ten times as strong as smoking it so that might be it.  I think the only way to find out, is have another low dose, when I feel comfortable doing it again, and see. 

--------------------

Trade List

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1971733 - 10/02/03 01:43 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I think some of it had to do with the fact that you were convinced something very bad was happening in your body and that it would get worse and you might die (or at least "things will never be the same!" haa I've been THERE..) unless you DID SOMETHING to stop it. Once you cross that line, you've got to do something lol, so choose something simple:

heh I think if one gets "flustered" they should sit/lay back, relax (maybe get just plain water if anything..), and breathe.

People don't do enough breathing nowadays :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (10/02/03 01:45 AM)

Offlineenergy_ball_within
All thatis....Our mind
Re: Should This Of Happened [Re: Strumpling]
    #2087038 - 11/09/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hell i wouldnt eat no herb and then take some shrooms. eating herb gives you such a body high and then you wanna go and eat some shrooms on top of that? i would just take shrooms and enjoy that ride before trying to mix with other drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom