Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinespore baby
Male

Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: elax420]
    #19669776 - 03/08/14 10:03 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by spore baby (12/20/14 05:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleevenbreak
Stranger
    #19669804 - 03/08/14 10:10 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Y’all sound like a bunch of pussies if you give up that easy and start making excuses :lol:

Next time she starts being all depressing and unsure of herself, hug her and console her. Be sincere about it and you may end up with a girlfriend down the road.

And who the fuck cares how many guys are chasing her, she’s hanging out with you right? That means your doing something right. There is no such thing as the friend zone, except in your own mind. Chill the fuck out, make your intentions clear, be respectful and be yourself. If she likes you, which it seems like she does, she likes you. Bottom line

Quote:

THIS PUSSY IS YOURS IF YOU WANT IT.   

Never be afraid and never be jealous. 

After she submits or shows her attraction, get her alone and SHOW her how you feel.  Keep your fucking mouth shut.  Firmly grab her and kiss her.  Don't hurt her yet, but be firm.  She may appreciate some pain later on though.

Know that attention is to a female, what sex is to male.  If you're dishing out free attention... You're going to be unattractive.  Make her crave your attention.  Never give her too much, hell rarely give her enough.  Always leave her wanting more of you. 

Tease her.  Jokingly make fun of her. (NOT IN A DOUCHE WAY)  Roll your eyes (like a man) when she does or says something stupid.  Only laugh when something is really funny.  Treat her like your little sister basically, but still talk/joke/tease sexually.   

DO NOT loose your frame.  You have to remain confident at all times.  DO NOT EVER back peddle.  If you offend her and she runs off crying, let her.  She will realize later that you were joking and come back.  Even if you weren't joking, she will make up an excuse for you. 

NEVER listen to a woman for relationship advice.  NEVER.  They do not understand themselves, and if they did, they wouldn't be able to truly accept it.  Women will protect their self image to the death and give horrible advice.

Whatever you do don’t do this creepy ass mysoginistic borderline rapey shit. It will make her hate you, If i saw some douchebag doing this in real life i would be the shit out him and then fuck his girl that he couldn’t handle anyway. Let alone please sexually :smilingpuppy: Didn’t your momma raise you better than that bro?

I don't know bro. This girl seems like a player. She straight up admitted to knowing a guy liked her and flirting with him for fun even though she knew she wasn't interested. All that "misogynistic" thing he said.... i don't want to sound like an asshole, but it makes a lot of sense to apply it to this girl. Don't give her too much attention, don't be a pushover, etc... it makes sense to me.

I mean.. she hangs out with tons of guys. I always see her hanging out with some guy. Some of those guys are dorky looking. And now we know that she is fully aware that some of those guys are interested in her, and she knows she's not interested in them but still hangs out with them.

Offlinecrackacola
Big Daddy

#19670218 - 03/09/14 12:34 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Y’all sound like a bunch of pussies if you give up that easy and start making excuses :lol:

Next time she starts being all depressing and unsure of herself, hug her and console her. Be sincere about it and you may end up with a girlfriend down the road.

And who the fuck cares how many guys are chasing her, she’s hanging out with you right? That means your doing something right. There is no such thing as the friend zone, except in your own mind. Chill the fuck out, make your intentions clear, be respectful and be yourself. If she likes you, which it seems like she does, she likes you. Bottom line

Quote:

After she submits or shows her attraction, get her alone and SHOW her how you feel.  Keep your fucking mouth shut.  Firmly grab her and kiss her.  Don't hurt her yet, but be firm.  She may appreciate some pain later on though.

Know that attention is to a female, what sex is to male.  If you're dishing out free attention... You're going to be unattractive.  Make her crave your attention.  Never give her too much, hell rarely give her enough.  Always leave her wanting more of you. 

Tease her.  Jokingly make fun of her. (NOT IN A DOUCHE WAY)  Roll your eyes (like a man) when she does or says something stupid.  Only laugh when something is really funny.  Treat her like your little sister basically, but still talk/joke/tease sexually.   

DO NOT loose your frame.  You have to remain confident at all times.  DO NOT EVER back peddle.  If you offend her and she runs off crying, let her.  She will realize later that you were joking and come back.  Even if you weren't joking, she will make up an excuse for you. 

NEVER listen to a woman for relationship advice.  NEVER.  They do not understand themselves, and if they did, they wouldn't be able to truly accept it.  Women will protect their self image to the death and give horrible advice.

Whatever you do don’t do this creepy ass mysoginistic borderline rapey shit. It will make her hate you, If i saw some douchebag doing this in real life i would be the shit out him and then fuck his girl that he couldn’t handle anyway. Let alone please sexually :smilingpuppy: Didn’t your momma raise you better than that bro?

Dude, believe it or not... that is what turns women on.  Go read a few of the novels that get them all wet.  It's the way of the poon man.  Women will never admit it, but that's how it is.  I have literally made women sloppy wet just by looking at them a certain way.  Do I come of as a douche in saying this?  yes.  Am I really? No.  I'm  stating facts. 

When I was single... oi... haha.  You'd shit yourself if you knew how many chicks I could of had.  I couldn't even come close to keeping up...  Had two or three of the hottest I would sleep with on the reg and pick up stragglers when I felt like it.  Never lied to one or played any games.  Once you figure it out... there's no going back.  You'll go into a store and have women following you around.  Sooo many wives/girlfriends chasing you at the bars.  Right in front of their men.  Women are ruthless when they find a real alpha.  They want the BEST man they can get.  If you get your inner self in fearless mode... you might as well be Brad Pitt.  Do you think your wife/girlfriend would fuck Brad Pitt if she could? The answer is hell yes. Why?  Because he is an alpha with high social status and his inner confidence off the charts.

--------------------
:mjk1:

FOR TRADE  <---- Check out my spores for trade!

Offlinecrackacola
Big Daddy

Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: evenbreak]
    #19670255 - 03/09/14 12:45 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

evenbreak said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

Quote:

I don't know bro. This girl seems like a player. She straight up admitted to knowing a guy liked her and flirting with him for fun even though she knew she wasn't interested. All that "misogynistic" thing he said.... i don't want to sound like an asshole, but it makes a lot of sense to apply it to this girl. Don't give her too much attention, don't be a pushover, etc... it makes sense to me.

I mean.. she hangs out with tons of guys. I always see her hanging out with some guy. Some of those guys are dorky looking. And now we know that she is fully aware that some of those guys are interested in her, and she knows she's not interested in them but still hangs out with them.

All good looking women are like this man.  To varying degrees.  Especially at your age.  Don't judge her for it.   

It's normal animal behavior.  Females fuck alphas and then keep beta orbiters around for extra protection/attention.  It also raises the attraction level of the alpha.  When the alpha sees other males are attracted to her and chasing her, it makes him want her more... as long as she doesn't let one of them fuck her.  If she does then he'll eat her offspring, hate fuck her, and quit protecting her. (don't do this)  Every once in awhile a female will mate with a beta when her relationship is rocky with an alpha.  In the human world... she will even get into a relationship with one.  Then she gets disgusted with him a couple months later and goes back to the alpha... or to a different alpha.   

--------------------

Edited by crackacola (03/09/14 12:55 AM)

Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
    #19670381 - 03/09/14 01:29 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Ask her to fuck and she may say yes. If she says no then simply say then I guess a blowjob is out of the question.:manofapproval:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Invisiblepassifloracaerulea
 User Gallery

Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #19670565 - 03/09/14 04:47 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, you need to show some confidence and maybe a little arrogance. at least don't ever be ashamed of what you feel.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19672002 - 03/09/14 03:03 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

It's normal animal behavior.  Females fuck alphas and then keep beta orbiters around for extra protection/attention.  It also raises the attraction level of the alpha.  When the alpha sees other males are attracted to her and chasing her, it makes him want her more...as long as she doesn't let one of them fuck her.  If she does then he'll eat her offspring, hate fuck her, and quit protecting her. (don't do this)

:burke: fuck off with that animal planet shit.

I get what you are saying and yes a lot of it is based in fact but you can’t read about picking up chicks. Its a fucking art that is to be perfected, not taught on a website called “fix your chick problems” or whatever the fuck :lol: Since you keep bringing up the whole alpha/beta thing that is some grade A beta shit right theree.

The thing i was getting on you about was the “pussy is yours” lack of consent, destroy her confidence shit. That aint cool and you know it. It may work but its a fucked up thing to do to another human.

Invisibleevenbreak
Stranger
Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: crackacola]
    #19672184 - 03/09/14 03:44 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

crackacola said:
Quote:

evenbreak said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

Quote:

All good looking women are like this man.  To varying degrees.  Especially at your age.  Don't judge her for it.   

It's normal animal behavior.  Females fuck alphas and then keep beta orbiters around for extra protection/attention.  It also raises the attraction level of the alpha.  When the alpha sees other males are attracted to her and chasing her, it makes him want her more... as long as she doesn't let one of them fuck her.  If she does then he'll eat her offspring, hate fuck her, and quit protecting her. (don't do this)  Every once in awhile a female will mate with a beta when her relationship is rocky with an alpha.  In the human world... she will even get into a relationship with one.  Then she gets disgusted with him a couple months later and goes back to the alpha... or to a different alpha.   

that's a little sad. I'm sure we could analyze men the same way too, only caring about fucking lots of women deep down etc. human beings are so ugly when we look at them that way...

but if that's the reality of the situation and that's what I need to believe, then i'll accept it. I'm so sick of girls not liking me and getting played. she didn't play me, but if i gave her the opportunity, it seems like she wouldn't hesitate to use me like that :frown:.

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
    #19672257 - 03/09/14 04:04 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Some people allow their lives to follow these "animalistic" lines. Have a look at Jersey Shore, for instance.

I have chosen not to live like this and I have found others like me.

I do think the advice re: "becoming alpha" can be helpful to offset some self-defeating tendencies, but if one buys into it too much one does become a doucher, no doubt about it.

Any man who thinks he is an alpha is blissfully unaware of all the betas (and intelligent women) snickering at him. If that's the kind of bliss you want, have at it.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: Me_Roy]
    #19673850 - 03/09/14 10:23 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

All I’m saying is pussy runs the world not the other way around.

You can kid yourself all you want but she’s got all the real power, whether she acknowledges or chooses to exercise this is a whole other story.

Bro duding it up and being an asshole is going to get you a dumb shallow bitch, for lack of a better word. You want a smart girl your going to have to be smarter than that.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#19674085 - 03/09/14 11:17 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I've actually had friendships that were strengthened by this phenomenon. Uncomfortable situations shared with another person can create a bonding effect.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinecrackacola
Big Daddy

Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #19674479 - 03/10/14 01:15 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Our bodies are part of nature.  They control 90 percent of what we do.  We're really more of a perception point, here to experience.  Can we override our bodies?  Yes.  That has been proven.  Do we very often? No.  Our ego sides with the body because it shares/supports its fears and motives/functions.

This is all pretty obvious when you get deep into psychology and sexual dynamics.  I can go into a bar and dissect the actions of everyone.  Drunk humans are more savage and predictable than chimps.  Women's eyes all move toward the alpha.  Males are trying to impress females.  Dancing... I mean common.  Same as all the other animals.  Drunk females are an open book.  Their body language is so easy to read.  If they're into you, their pupils dilate when they look at you.  They will keep looking at you and point their legs/feet toward you.       

We love to think we're very different from animals, but we're not.  I believe our souls are, but our bodies and our society structure is very similar. 

We even look at things we build and do as "unnatural."  As if we're not part of nature.  A toilet is as natural as a beehive.  A nuclear bomb is as natural as the poison in a rattle snakes venom sac.  Our language has really done us a disservice there.  Further strengthening the illusion of separation from nature.   

A dose of shrooms can help you realize this.  Once your ego dies and you're outside yourself... what happens.  You can clearly see your sins/mistakes.  The right path seems so clear.  The house, the toilet, the dvd player look like part of nature all of a sudden.  You can feel your body on a whole new level.  You're hands may seem like their own entity.  You look different in the mirror.  The filter is removed. 

Knowing all of this is like taking the Red Pill.  It will strengthen you, but can dull the experience at times. 

I guarantee the most powerful people are very aware of all of this.  Look at the TV commercials.  Our conscious mind doesn't even know wtf the commercial is about/for until the very end.  They're tricking your subconscious/animal mind.  They make it/you feel some emotion and then link it to their product.  Why would they pay 20million bucks to show you pictures of cool stuff and inspirational quotes, only to show their product/name for 1sec at the end.  Never even explaining their product/service.  Because they know wtf they're doing.  They know the next time you feel bored/uninspired you'll want some McDonalds.

--------------------

Offlinecrackacola
Big Daddy

#19674546 - 03/10/14 01:46 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

It's normal animal behavior.  Females fuck alphas and then keep beta orbiters around for extra protection/attention.  It also raises the attraction level of the alpha.  When the alpha sees other males are attracted to her and chasing her, it makes him want her more...as long as she doesn't let one of them fuck her.  If she does then he'll eat her offspring, hate fuck her, and quit protecting her. (don't do this)

:burke: fuck off with that animal planet shit.

I get what you are saying and yes a lot of it is based in fact but you can’t read about picking up chicks. Its a fucking art that is to be perfected, not taught on a website called “fix your chick problems” or whatever the fuck :lol: Since you keep bringing up the whole alpha/beta thing that is some grade A beta shit right theree.

The thing i was getting on you about was the “pussy is yours” lack of consent, destroy her confidence shit. That aint cool and you know it. It may work but its a fucked up thing to do to another human.

That site isn't really about picking up chicks.  There is some PUA info, but he discourages it.  Its mostly used as a confidence building technique. 

That site is about being a man and bettering yourself.  I read it all, at least three times.  He sent me his book and I read that too.  It motivated me to change myself for the better.  I literally went from working in a convenience store (for 8 years) to being the GM of the entire chain in less than a year.  I went from 420 lbs to 220. 

If you're a worthy man, you wont have to pick up chicks.  You will be more concerned with brushing them off.  Trying to figure out how to make a girl fall out of love with you.  If you're TRYING to pick up chicks, you're doing something very very wrong.  If you're lying and tricking them, you're a douche. 

Women want to be savagely ravaged in the sack.  They want a guy to grab them and show them how badly they want to fuck them.  The only time they wont like this is if they're not attracted to you.  If they see you as a creepy bitch, they'll probably slap you and press charges.

Bettering yourself is never beta.  Learning about women is not inherently beta.  It depends on why you want to know.  I used to be an omega.  Women saw me as alpha because of my social status and confidence, but when they got to know me... their pussy would get dryer than the Sahara.  The only times I had good luck was when I fell in love.  I would become fearless and alpha.  Then when the love chemicals were over... so was my alpha behavior.  I'd go back to my omega ways and they'd look for a reason to get out of the relationship.  I couldn't figure out how being nice and loving would make a woman lose attraction. 

Switching to alpha was easy for me.  Most guys that claim their alpha are fucking tools.  Anyone that runs around saying their alpha and pushing their chest out...is a beta.  A true alpha is relaxed, confident, well mannered, honest, respected, etc (Bill Clinton, Will Smith, Brad Pitt).  Or they are feared, murderers, unpredictable, rage filled, border line sociopathic, etc (Charles Manson, Alexander the Great, Joran Vand Der Sloot).

Vandersloot is an excellent example.  Dude killed at least two young women.  He receives more love letters/ slut mail than you can imagine.  WTF? Why would any woman want to fuck that guy?  Because hes a fkn alpha.  There was even six or seven chicks that went on a TV show professing their love for him.  They want to be the chick that changes him.  The one that fixes him.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: crackacola]
    #19674548 - 03/10/14 01:46 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

^^You are an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. According to you apparently women don't know about themselves, but only YOU are clearly the expert? LMFAO.

You are basing your knowledge on shit that you see in commercials and in novels and movies. LOL. I'm with elax420 on this one. This is proof that media is brainwashing our youth, and that young kids mimic behaviors and gender roles that they see in the media.

I am willing to bet that you are not even 20 years old yet. None of what you said would work with a confident and mature woman above age 25.

Not to mention, that all women seek different things at different times of their life, based on what their past and most recent life experiences have been. Sometimes, after I have a bad experience with a beta, I start seeking an alpha. Sometimes, after I have been surrounded by alpha's too long, I find myself only attracted to beta's.

I've been with a lot of alpha and beta types by the way, and the alpha types were the ones that I respected the least and ridiculed the most. You know nothing about psychology and you have no game.

No offense, but I would not find myself attracted to you, at all. You sound and talk like you are really uneducated and you have a low IQ.

I might bang you if you had huge muscles and were really buff and handsome, but I'd only fuck you for one night, and then make fun of you secretly to all my friends later about how dumb you really were and how shitty you were in bed and what a nasty penis you had. :lolsy:

Quote:

Vandersloot is an excellent example.  Dude killed at least two young women.  He receives more love letters/ slut mail than you can imagine.  WTF? Why would any woman want to fuck that guy?  Because hes a fkn alpha.  There was even six or seven chicks that went on a TV show professing their love for him.  They want to be the chick that changes him.  The one that fixes him.

It's called getting their 15 minutes of fame. And having a host of mental illnesses, particularly "savior complex" is associated with codependency.

Edited by Crystal G (03/10/14 01:57 AM)

Offlinecrackacola
Big Daddy

Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19674593 - 03/10/14 02:07 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
^^You are an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. According to you apparently women don't know about themselves, but only YOU are clearly the expert? LMFAO.

You are basing your knowledge on shit that you see in commercials and in novels and movies. LOL. I'm with elax420 on this one. This is proof that media is brainwashing our youth, and that young kids mimic behaviors and gender roles that they see in the media.

I am willing to bet that you are not even 20 years old yet. None of what you said would work with a confident and mature woman above age 25.

Not to mention, that all women seek different things at different times of their life, based on what their past and most recent life experiences have been. Sometimes, after I have a bad experience with a beta, I start seeking an alpha. Sometimes, after I have been surrounded by alpha's too long, I find myself only attracted to beta's.

I've been with a lot of alpha and beta types by the way, and the alpha types were the ones that I respected the least and ridiculed the most. You know nothing about psychology and you have no game.

1)I don't need/want game. 

2)I'm currently working toward my second degree in psychology from the University of Washington. 

3)You're a woman

4)You've probably never met a true alpha.  There aren't many these days. 

5)I rarely watch TV and grew up with out one

6)I never said I was an expert

7)I'm probably old enough to be your father.

That being said.  You're somewhat right.  Not all women will follow a certain cycle.  This is a generalization and there are thousands of additional variables.  Humans' subconscious are still as predictable as other animals though.

Going from alpha to beta.  That's normal animal behavior.  What happened there was most likely your body getting tricked into thinking an asshole or douche was an alpha.  Then you later found out they weren't and went back to the comfort of a beta.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#19674607 - 03/10/14 02:14 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

crackacola said:
3)You're a woman

And? I am a woman who knows what I am attracted to.

Quote:

Right. Of the thousands and thousands of people I've met in the entire duration of my life, I have NEVER met a true alpha. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Going from alpha to beta.  That's normal animal behavior.

Actually going from beta to alpha is more common with age. Ever notice that young teenage girls like more beta Justin Bieber types?

Quote:

What happened there was most likely your body getting tricked into thinking an asshole or douche was an alpha.  Then you later found out they weren't and went back to the comfort of a beta.

I have never been with an asshole or douche or ever been in a bad relationship. I can spot who is an asshole or a douche a mile away, and have avoided them in my romantic life.

Plus, I tend to gravitate towards people who are unique and have something special about them. They are not very traditional in their way of thinking, they are typically intellectual and empathetic and caring types. At least, those are the guys I've always ended up with.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#19674625 - 03/10/14 02:21 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

7)I'm probably old enough to be your father.

Oh well no wonder, I'll just deduce your musings to be characteristic of the blatant misogyny of your generation then. This is probably the same stuff I'd expect to hear on Dr. Laura's radio station.

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
    #19674631 - 03/10/14 02:22 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Crystal, i think that dude is just in denial of being a beta male.

:smirk:

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Offlinecrackacola
Big Daddy

#19674721 - 03/10/14 02:57 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

crackacola said:
3)You're a woman

And? I am a woman who knows what I am attracted to.

Quote:

Right. Of the thousands and thousands of people I've met in the entire duration of my life, I have NEVER met a true alpha. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Going from alpha to beta.  That's normal animal behavior.

Actually going from beta to alpha is more common with age. Ever notice that young teenage girls like more beta Justin Bieber types?

Quote:

What happened there was most likely your body getting tricked into thinking an asshole or douche was an alpha.  Then you later found out they weren't and went back to the comfort of a beta.

I have never been with an asshole or douche or ever been in a bad relationship. I can spot who is an asshole or a douche a mile away, and have avoided them in my romantic life.

Plus, I tend to gravitate towards people who are unique and have something special about them. They are not very traditional in their way of thinking, they are typically intellectual and empathetic and caring types. At least, those are the guys I've always ended up with.

I said "you're a woman" because... Just by you reading what I'm saying, your douche meter is going to go off.  No alpha talks about how many women he gets, etc.  You're also going to get defensive.  I initially come off misogynistic.  This is not the case though.  Knowing the role of a male and female is not misogynistic.  If you spent a few hours with me, you'd find that I have more respect for women than most women.  That being said, what I've stated in my previous posts is true.  I know what makes women wet.  I can look at woman, tell what type of personality she probably is and go from there.  My wife used to have to go wipe when I was texting her at work.  haha.  I'm only telling you that because this is an anonymous forum.     

Perhaps you've met an Alpha or two.  I should have said you've never been with one.  You saying you have no respect for them is pretty good evidence they were not alpha. 

I was speaking of they cycle of beta-alpha-beta-alpha.  Yes, young girls may start with a beta type.  That is what society/mommy/daddy/TV has told them to look for.  Once they've had some horrible relationships, they will look to alpha types.

You may be attracted to Omegas.  This is a newer thing.  Yesterday's omegas are todays alphas.  With the huge changes taking place in our society/reality (technology, gender roles, etc), Omegas will be king.  I like omegas.  They are like the lone wolves.  They don't need a pack.  I may be an omega fan because, deep down, I still consider myself omega.  A strong Omega can give off an alpha essence with ease.  There is a native quote about two alphas fighting over a female.  While they're busy fighting, the omega comes and fucks her behind the bushes.  Some of the strongest prides in Africa are bands of Omegas.  They don't fight for rank.  They just go into other prides, kill their alpha, fuck all the females and leave.

I like how you said I sound uneducated... That really stung.  haha.  (It didn't)  Your English is worse than mine and I don't even know it well.

I'm trying to help men out.  I also teach women why they behave certain ways.  Many women are hard on themselves for behaving perfectly normal.  I know women better than most.  Women are always initially offended by my teachings.  The same women will instantly agree than men are attracted to hot bodied chicks. haha  They have no problems breaking men down this way.  And yes, men are attracted (in order) by: age, waist to hip ratio, breasts, ass, face, feet.  Men are attracted to almost every female they see, to varying degrees.

A lot of women have to speak to my wife before they will listen to me.  Her and my daughter are the light of my life.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Is a friendship ruined if I ask a girl out and she says no? [Re: Legend]
    #19674731 - 03/10/14 03:00 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Well this thread has taken an interesting turn....

Im going to go with latent or repressed homosexuality resulting from a deep hatred of women probably caused by rejection during the formative years.
Hows that for some Freudian analysis
:zaphod:

On a more serious note:
What is this whole alpha beta thing even supposed to mean? Human society is a lot more complex than that. I have no doubt there are males(and females) who dominate and don’t fucking lose, but its not as simple as being the strongest, smartest, or what have you. Like it is in the animal kingdom. If you could isolate the trait for success yourself you probably wouldn’t be spending your time on internet forums, but rather on your 200ft yacht staffed by Brazilian supermodels cruising around the south of France :lol: Now that raises the question what is true happiness, which is obviously going to differ from person to person.

So back on women, if you wanna fuck as many bar sluts as possible ya buy the watch, nice clothes, hit the gym, act like a rich asshole, and you will drown in pussy. If you want a meaningful and beneficial relationship, being offensive, making the girl cry, and acting like you" own the pussy", is not the proper course of action. Personally I would rather jerk off than have sloppy drunken sex with a drunken bar slut i don’t give two shits about, but everyone has their own vices. And like Freud I tend believe this ties back into the relationship with ones parent. I tend to hold a more liberal view towards feminism and a woman’s role within society, because i was raised that way. I personally would never want to get bogged down in such a stereotypical, dogmatic, and dare i say archaic, relationship.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag