Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesafeway
Long brown HairTastes Good
TWO QUESTIONS!
    #1964813 - 09/30/03 12:40 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

1. If i was to be conspiring cultivation with horse poo, would i be safe with going over to the local horse farm and grab some of the older-looking chunks? or do I need to go through a elongated composting process?

2. I want to make tea out of some old cakes and shrooms. Some people have said to boil the cakes, some have said to crumble them and run the mycelium off with cranberry juice. Soooo... would it be ultra-effective to boil them in cranberry juice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinetwistedJay
hydriodic acid
Loc: IM A REAL KILLA
Re: TWO QUESTIONS! [Re: safeway]
    #1964897 - 09/30/03 01:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

when you shit pick look for the greyish old ass ones, when you lift them the will almost be stuck to the ground. also a good way to tell if bacteria has doon the deed is to smell it. just dont tell your friends your sniffin shit.

--------------------
this has been a message from a twisted ass mutha fucka. and if you dont like it.........EAT A DICK!

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TWO QUESTIONS! [Re: safeway]
    #1964911 - 09/30/03 01:18 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Also be sure it's bone dry before you use it. YOu don't want any horse piss in there.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisibledysphoria
lost soul

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TWO QUESTIONS! [Re: Magash]
    #1964921 - 09/30/03 01:25 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

to answer #2...
i certainly wouldnt boil it, as psyiloc[yb]in breaks down in high temperatures, certainly less than 212 fahrenheit.

if you do plan to make a tea, steep it at a very low temperature, luke-warmish.

otherwise just use cranberry juice

or heres a real new one, stop worrying about tripping on old cakes, and start an outdoor patch.

kinda give back to the earth what you took...
*hugs a tree real quick*

-jb

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TWO QUESTIONS! [Re: dysphoria]
    #1965198 - 09/30/03 05:24 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have noticed no noticible difference in potency if the shrooms are boiled for a few minutes... even though psylocybin breaks down in heat I think it needs to be exposed to that heat for more than a few minutes.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag